X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - TV Guide Channel (& Online): Michael Shanks Exclusive Video

From TV Guide Online:

http://tvguide.com/default

(Look at the top left hand side of the page.)

TV GUIDE CHANNEL

Michael Shanks looks back at 200 episodes of Stargate SG-1 in this video.

Tune in to Watch This:

Mon-Thu, 7pm ET/7pm CT
    TV Guide Channel

Or...watch online at:

http://online.tvguide.com/Video/Vide..._MichaelShanks

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 10 July 2007, 10:35 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Originally posted by morjana
    From TV Guide Online:

http://tvguide.com/default

(Look at the top left hand side of the page.)

TV GUIDE CHANNEL

Michael Shanks looks back at 200 episodes of Stargate SG-1 in this video.

Tune in to Watch This:

Mon-Thu, 7pm ET/7pm CT
    TV Guide Channel

Or...watch online at:

http://online.tvguide.com/Video/Vide..._MichaelShanks

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana
    Thank you for that

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      Thank you for that
      You're very welcome. I hope the segment on the TV Guide Channel is longer!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

The clip is sooo funny! MS always does interviews so well. I'm actually taking the time to watch the TV Guide channel in hopes of catching the whole interview.. and I have never done that before. Thanks for the heads up!

ETA: Okay. I took 7pm EDT to also mean 7pm PDT, as with most shows unless they were shown live. So.. was I wrong? Because I certainly did not see the interview at the 7pm 'Watch This!' thing. So disappointed
        Last edited by nyxlily; 08 August 2006, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
          Okay. I took 7pm EDT to also mean 7pm PDT, as with most shows unless they were shown live. So.. was I wrong? Because I certainly did not see the interview at the 7pm 'Watch This!' thing. So disappointed
          I can't believe I watched that show too, do people really watch that guy? So when exactly was it supposed to be on?

Maybe someone will YouTube it. I can't watch video stream.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
            The clip is sooo funny! MS always does interviews so well. I'm actually taking the time to watch the TV Guide channel in hopes of catching the whole interview.. and I have never done that before. Thanks for the heads up!

ETA: Okay. I took 7pm EDT to also mean 7pm PDT, as with most shows unless they were shown live. So.. was I wrong? Because I certainly did not see the interview at the 7pm 'Watch This!' thing. So disappointed

I discovered that my cable provider only carries the East Coast feed of the TV Guide Channel...which means the 7pm ET is shown at 4pm PT.

So I've set my TiVO for tomorrow at 4pm, and next Monday for 4pm just in case they meant NEXT week.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any TV listing provider that provided synopses for "Watch This" on the TV Guide Channel.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I'll try it at 4 and next week. Just in case, too. Sigh.. the length and torture I go through for Michael Shanks!

Comment

Anyone find the whole interview somewhere online? I'd so love to see the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                  Anyone find the whole interview somewhere online? I'd so love to see the whole thing!

It was only available for a month from the MGM UK site, IF you bought the Region 2 DVD (for that month), and had the code to access the site.

Perhaps it will be on a future DVD, and someone can rip the interview and upload it.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                    It was only available for a month from the MGM UK site, IF you bought the Region 2 DVD (for that month), and had the code to access the site.

Perhaps it will be on a future DVD, and someone can rip the interview and upload it.

I believe Ronja was asking about the TV Guide Channel interview. That's only avaialble from the TV Guide Channel

However, try Michael Shanks Online.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                      I believe Ronja was asking about the TV Guide Channel interview. That's only avaialble from the TV Guide Channel

However, try Michael Shanks Online.
                      Yes I was... what were u talking about Morjana? lol

Thanks Prion, shame tho... I was hoping someone would upload it on youtube or something... but no sign of it yet. I've tried MSOL

Comment

Anyone seen the -whole- interview yet? I totally forgot to watch for it.. and I'd rather see it online rather than sit through the whole 'Watch This!' program.

Comment

Working...
                        X