X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casey Kaspar who? - SG1 writer??

http://www.mariettatimes.com/news/st...7200684806.asp

excerpt:

[Casey] Kasper, who has worked with the Sci Fi Channel as a lead writer on the popular TV series "Roswell" and "Stargate SG1,” said up to 80 hours of filming will go into each episode.

I can't find his name on IMDB or anywhere else. Anybody know who this is??

Well I got nothing, like you I've never heard the name.
    sigpic

Comment

Didn't we have someone a couple of years back pop up claiming in an article to be involved with the show (I think as a consultant), then it was disavowed by Joe that anyone at Stargate Productions had ever heard of her?
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
        Didn't we have someone a couple of years back pop up claiming in an article to be involved with the show (I think as a consultant), then it was disavowed by Joe that anyone at Stargate Productions had ever heard of her?
        Yes, can't recall the name. People tell the press they worked on Stargate and they didn't, or at least there's not a damned thing on the web about it. Remarkably, I have yet to find an actor who's fudged the truth, but when it comes to writers..... ahem. Well, they do spin fiction, after all

Unless the idea of a writer is someone who photocopies scripts. I've seen people pull that stunt before.

Comment

Working...
        X