PDA

View Full Version : I Spy.....

Freekzilla
August 7th, 2006, 10:38 AM
OK. Since there are no single threads like this, I thought I'd start one. It's a little bit of a game. What the object to do is to look for shooting errors in the episodes. Things like calling eachother by their real names instead of the character names, objects moving on their own during a scene, clothing goofs, anything that is a goof that might go unnoticed to the average person.

Please format it like this:

I Spy:
The clock in Season 20 episode 6 moves backwards between scenes at 12:43 in the episode.

That was just an example. Let's see how many things we can spot.:)

Uranium118
August 7th, 2006, 10:40 AM
I'll try to find some, could be fun.

IcyNeko
August 7th, 2006, 10:41 AM
OK. Since there are no single threads like this, I thought I'd start one. It's a little bit of a game. What the object to do is to look for shooting errors in the episodes. Things like calling eachother by their real names instead of the character names, objects moving on their own during a scene, clothing goofs, anything that is a goof that might go unnoticed to the average person.

Please format it like this:

I Spy:
The clock in Season 20 episode 6 moves backwards between scenes at 12:43 in the episode.

That was just an example. Let's see how many things we can spot.:)
I spy another poster who can't tell the difference between the general stargate thread and the "GAMES" thread.

Freekzilla
August 7th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I spy another poster who can't tell the difference between the general stargate thread and the "GAMES" thread.

Well, I wasn't sure it was really a game, because we are looking for episode errors after all, I just figured it would be more popular and easier if people had fun doing it. Sorry. I'll delete it if need be.

Edit: Ok, tried to move and or close it, but I can't.

Frunk
August 7th, 2006, 10:55 AM
I spy... Pineapples.

Freekzilla
August 7th, 2006, 11:01 AM
I spy... Pineapples.

There's always some joker trying to ruin things. :mad:

Dutch_Razor
August 7th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Actually there are pineapples in about 10 eps.

Like in the back where daniel gets radiated on Kelowna.

Frunk
August 7th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Actually there are pineapples in about 10 eps.

Like in the back where daniel gets radiated on Kelowna.

Indeed, there are pineapples everywhere.

I wasn't making a random comment.

Freekzilla
August 7th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Indeed, there are pineapples everywhere.

I wasn't making a random comment.

oh ok. Just thought you were being funny or something. My mood is off right now. The stress is starting to get to me.

jaffa_shol'va
August 12th, 2006, 06:38 PM
I spy in season two ep two (I think) when teal'c slides the key card to open the door its backward but it still opens

shipper hannah
August 13th, 2006, 06:57 AM
i spy the coffee in oma's cup magically increasing in threads

Freekzilla
August 19th, 2006, 01:48 PM
i spy the coffee in oma's cup magically increasing in threads

I'm gonna have to rewatch that epy. I just saw it a week ago too.

padr49904
August 19th, 2006, 04:25 PM
I spy carter singing the stargate theme in the chimera.

Commander Jumper
August 19th, 2006, 11:00 PM
I spy a drugged out, cross eyed mummy :p...did anyone else see him? (sorry couldn't resist)

Freekzilla
August 24th, 2006, 01:05 PM
I spy a drugged out, cross eyed mummy :p...did anyone else see him? (sorry couldn't resist)

always a goofy one. I am not amused. *depressed about SG-1 cancellation*