This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ep15? The road not taken (spoilers)

Episode 10.15 has been named by the powers that be (as always it is subject to change) as The Road Not Taken Colonel Sam Carter (Amanda Tapping) is in close vicinity of an explosive device when it is detonated, soon after she realises she has made the jump to an alternate reality or dimension where the people are addressing her as Major Carter, in this reality she has saved their world from an alien attack and has been appointed as an advisor to President Henry Hayes, (William Devane), soon after things star to go awry. Disconcertingly Carter is 'reunited' with someone she didn't expect to see again.

So what do you think?

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
    Episode 10.15 has been named by the powers that be (as always it is subject to change) as The Road Not Taken Colonel Sam Carter (Amanda Tapping) is in close vicinity of an explosive device when it is detonated, soon after she realises she has made the jump to an alternate reality or dimension where the people are addressing her as Major Carter, in this reality she has saved their world from an alien attack and has been appointed as an advisor to President Henry Hayes, (William Devane), soon after things star to go awry. Disconcertingly Carter is 'reunited' with someone she didn't expect to see again.

So what do you think?
    being that sam's my fave character, and i've been dreaming of seeing a real *sam* ep since she came back in s9... i'm also afraid of this ep, because of the writers' history of sometimes hurting sam's character more than helping. and with the highlighted part... if they do another sam/other...

(if you wonder what ship i endorse, look at my sig )

but if they stay away from sam/other, it *could* be a great ep! ~with proper writing that is~

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

I think the person she is reunited with will be her spouse, maybe pete?

Comment

I think the person she is reunited with will be her spouse, maybe pete?
        and that would pretty much kill me right there.

let's hope (for my sanity and enjoyment) that it's someone like her dad, or janet, or...

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

OOOh jacob!!! I like...

Comment

OOOh jacob!!! I like...
            and wouldn't that make it super bitter/sweet!?

here she won't be staying in that reality, but she'd be leaving her dad again... WAIT! what if she's reunited with her mom???

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

OMG yeah...

It could just be jack, I mean have we any word on whether he is actually in the shroud?

Comment

OMG yeah...

It could just be jack, I mean have we any word on whether he is actually in the shroud?
                U took the words right out of my mouth!.... err... or fingers!
                http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
                If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
                **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

OMG yeah...

~whimper~

oh, i wish!!

i don't know if he's going to be in this ep, but i'd pay good money to see him!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

lol, we don't get nearly enough.

Comment

Don't think they'd put it that qway if it was Jack.

Maybe replicarter?

Comment

I don't think it'd be Jack because she hasn't lost him in this reality, (or that we know! OOooooooo). And I hope its not going to be pete because that storyline could be more than a bit irritating at times. I'm unsure about Janet because they've already touched on the alternate Janet bit with ripple effect, but who knows. I think it might be Jacob or her mum. But then it could be an entirely new character or a big bad enemy like an under cover Apophis working in the white house!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Hope it's not Pete. Boring. And I hope it's not Jack cause I want to see the real O'Neill in a proper story.

It would great if it were Jacob but it could also be Martouf. I put my money on Jacob.

It sounds like a cool episode too!
                          'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by BJX
                            Hope it's not Pete. Boring. And I hope it's not Jack cause I want to see the real O'Neill in a proper story.

It would great if it were Jacob but it could also be Martouf. I put my money on Jacob.

It sounds like a cool episode too!
                            Oh no not Pete. Am I the only one that wanted to shoot him? I bet it's Jacob, but it could be Matouf, Janet or rven Nariem? I would be glad with any of them.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

If I know well, than the previous episode will be "the Shroud" and if they can not convince him to forget the Ori, than I think the "not expected" person will be Daniel. Maybe Carter find a way to turn him back in the AU.

Other options: Janet, Jacob, Martouf or Jack.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X