Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, does anybody know the ratings of the season-opener last friday?
    sorry for my bad english, I'm german...

Comment

The ratings are not in yet, as far as I know, but if you were to keep checking,

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/

At the bottom is the list of ratings for shows for a certain week. Soon, hopefully the week of the premieres will be up. I really hope that the shows get back into the 2 rating range.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
        The ratings are not in yet, as far as I know, but if you were to keep checking,

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/

At the bottom is the list of ratings for shows for a certain week. Soon, hopefully the week of the premieres will be up. I really hope that the shows get back into the 2 rating range.
        yes, lets hope so. it deserves no place but the top
        SAVE SG-1
        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
        Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
          yes, lets hope so. it deserves no place but the top
          You know, I couldn't agree more with that statement.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

SAVE SG-1
            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Let's keep the season going extra strong.

Still, no info on ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity

Let's keep the season going extra strong.

Still, no info on ratings.
                I wouldn't expect them earlier than Friday or something like this. Fingers crossed they're high!
                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I've read somewhere that it takes 3 weeks after the episode was aired to find out what were the ratings for that particular episode.
                  School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                    I've read somewhere that it takes 3 weeks after the episode was aired to find out what were the ratings for that particular episode.
                    With syndicated show it's possible. I think we should know the ratings for Flesh and Blood episode around Friday.
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                      No. That may be how long Sci Fi waits to release them , but it typically takes them a couple of days at the least to figure it out. The Nielsen's ratings system is pretty fast.

Comment

Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis didn't find any help in their early-season ratings struggles on July 28, as the third episode of each series dipped slightly in viewership.

After a lead-in airing of the off-network series Night Stalker earned a 1.1 average household rating, SG-1 brought in a 1.5 rating -- down one-tenth of a point from the previous week's episode. Though the series hasn't yet found its ratings spark in its record-setting tenth season, cross-over episode "The Pegasus Project" will go down in history as a fan favorite.

Stargate Atlantis rounded out SCI FI Channel's Friday night line-up at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific, with the premiere of "Irresistible." The episode held on to its lead-in audience for a 1.5 rating, also down one-tenth of a point from the week before.

Late-night reruns of the episodes earned ratings of 0.9 and

0.7, respectively -- even with the July 21 episodes

Well guys its over, the ratings sinking for probably the best episode of SG-1 in a long time. I hate to think it but i see both shows being canned this year.

To think Stargate is pretty much all i watch too.

I just dont get why people have tuned out, i mean they watched last season.

I just have this feeling we will never get the ending to the whole ORI plot.

And boy would that suck?
                        Last edited by glennh73; 02 August 2006, 06:35 PM.
                        LETS GO PEN'S

Comment

Originally posted by glennh73
                          I just dont get why people of tuned out, i mean they watched last season.
                          Maybe it was the last season that convinced viewers that it wasnt worth watching anymore?

Comment

Though 90% of the comments seem focused on SG-1 and its changes, the real disappointment is Atlantis. SG-1 wasn't supposed to last this long. Atlantis was supposed to carry on the torch the way Deep Space Nine did for Next Generation within the Trek franchise. But, after two seasons, the show hasn't fulfilled that goal. Whatever has mired SG-1's ratings is miring Atlantis even more because it's not supposed to be suffering from the same tiredness at its age. Many SF shows hit their ratings strides in Season 3--Babylon 5, Farscape, X-Files But Atlantis hasn't developed an independent audience or pulse of its own.

The whole franchise is in a funk. It appears to be yesterday's news.

Comment

competition

no bsg

tivos

Comment

couple of problems; sci fi moved the time slots and removed BSG from the line up. If Atlantis and SG-1 had thier old time slots followed by BSG I think the summer ratings would have been better.

Last year they had the perfect fri night line up and they went screwed with it.

If it's not broke don't fix it, sci-fi.
                                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Working...
                                X