X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valencia might be an Ancient!?

Hey Folks!

I've been reading here for quite some time and Love your Site an Forum.
    Bute Finally i got something, i didn't see anywhere around here so far, so i thought i should post it.

I rewatched the Episode Peagsus Projekt(10x03) and realised, that i've seen an quite Familiar Face in The Hologram room Where Vala an Daniel were researching.
    When Daniel Calls up the list of The Ancients, that went Back to earth The Person right before Merlin was Valencia:

Here is a Picture from The Gateworld Database from Valencia:

What do you Think?
    Am i just seeing ghosts or is she really an Ancient?
    Here is another Foto from the Actress i found on the Web:

Greetz apocalip

That is interesting, and possible I guess. I just think she is probably an extra that they used more than once. They do tend to do that. But she was the one that pulled the sword from the stone......hmmmm....
    You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

OMG I didn't even noticed! Yes they could be just using the same actor but who knows, she might just be one of those ancients in hiding or an incarnation. She did have the ability to pull out the excalibur. Good job in spotting this! Have some green.
      "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

I must say at the very least you have a very good eye. The images are very close and maybe you have stumbled onto somthing. I hope you have given us all a heads up on a future spoiler, but as someone else said Stargate do like to use people more than once to play different characters. I dont think anyone would have noticed if you hadnt created this post and maybe the writers believed the same, but as I said before I think you could be onto somthing!

Comment

I think that Daniel would have noticed. Wouldn't he have? I don't remember the episode completely but didn't they do some talking, to where they would know each other?
          You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

I thought about it to, that they just used her again.
            But it doubt that, becouse like you said after all she is the One who pulled the sword.
            Maybe she is an ascended Ancient "Guarding" Camelot and waiting for The Time to Call or awaken King Arthor and the Others. Would Make sense,

PS: Thanks for green gkyun,... First Post, First Green. I Like it

Comment

Interesting

They don't often re-use actors within 4 episodes, although her role in Pegasus Project was tiny
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

This brings up another question.. When Merlin showed up Daniel said "I already knew he was in there, I was looking for someone else.." but he never said WHO he was looking for did he? Maybe he was looking for Valencia and just never let on..

OOH OOH.. Just gives me tingles

Comment

he was looking for Morgan Le Fey since he suspected that she was not a hologram,

oh and btw GREAT CATCH, I hope she is an ancient

Comment

she did pull the sword out if the stone when females weren't even supposed to be able to.

and if she is maybe she is there to help Mitchell or to help Daniel in merlin's library

Comment

Don't look like the same person but they do look alike.

Comment

I'd hate to spoil it for you guys but...
                        Spoiler:
                        When Daniel returns to Camelot, he discovers that King Arthur's mother, Ingrid, was actually an Ancient and his father Uther was half Ancient half human, and Merlin discovered that Uther and Ingrids genes would make one powerful AncientHuman Hybrid, aka Arthur. As it turns out, Arthur had kids like in some of the legends, and Valencia is one of his Great great great grandChildren. And was able to inherite a seemingly lost trait that only her great great great great grand daddy Arthur had. Which is why only Arthur could pull the Sword from the Stone, only Valencia can pull the sword from the stone, She looks like that ancient because that ancient is ingrid her ancester...

AND..
                        Spoiler:
                        i MADE IT UP... but it could work...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Hey she was on MacGuyver too , Back in 1989 ..... Season 5 Eps 11 The Madonna

Comment

And she was the one who told the team where the library was, she was helping them, so it could work that she is there to help.

Comment

It might actually be this that Morgan is refering to when saying "you have your answer Daniel Jackson" now that I come to think about it...

Comment

Working...
                              X