Top Recorded Shows

Psych
    Stargate Atlantis
    Stargate SG-1
    Naruto
    Battlestar Galactica

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Always nice to see SG-1 and SGA on such lists.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Always nice to see SG-1 and SGA on such lists.
      I haven't written in a long time (and even then not often)
      but this is the one thing I do not agree.
      In my oppinion it is not nice to see them because it probably means that those who recorded, didn't watch them as they aired and are causing low ratings.
      I'd rather see Monk on the list, or anything else, not Stargate, not so high at least.
      Just my oppinion

David
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
        From Titan TV:
        Some explanation please, since that site requires sign up. What's Titan TV?

What is this a ranking of exactly? How was "most recorded shows" determined?

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant
          Some explanation please, since that site requires sign up. What's Titan TV?

What is this a ranking of exactly? How was "most recorded shows" determined?
          www.titantv.com. I've been using it since it was a small site. Unfortunately, it just revamped so it's less user friendly (aka more ads).

No, they don't explain how they determine 'most recorded' unless it's what people actually put into the site as reminders. Only the people who run the site can actually tell you, but I can figure that TiVoed shows can't count toward ratings as people often tape stuff and NEVER watch it. That's the problem with including any taping (vcr, tivo, etc. etc.) in ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
            www.titantv.com. No, they don't explain how they determine 'most recorded' unless it's what people actually put into the site as reminders. Only the people who run the site can actually tell you, but I can figure that TiVoed shows can't count toward ratings as people often tape stuff and NEVER watch it. That's the problem with including any taping (vcr, tivo, etc. etc.) in ratings.
            Any "ranking" or "poll" that doesn't explain itself is useless, IMO. For all we know, it's base on a poll of members and they only have 20 members. (exaggerating, of course)

Here's the latest Tivo season pass list. SG-1 is at 16 and Atlantis is at 20, as of the week ending 8/6/06. Eureka is #14. Rescue Me is #1.

http://www3.tivo.com/tivo-tco/top25....w25=seasonpass

"Most-Recorded shows are from Season Pass rankings based on anonymous, aggregated data, for the week ending 8/6/2006; +/- represent weekly changes in rank."
            Last edited by MediaSavant; 07 August 2006, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant
              Any "ranking" or "poll" that doesn't explain itself is useless, IMO. For all we know, it's base on a poll of members and they only have 20 members. (exaggerating, of course)

Here's the latest Tivo season pass list. SG-1 is at 16 and Atlantis is at 20, as of the week ending 8/6/06. Eureka is #14. Rescue Me is #1.

http://www3.tivo.com/tivo-tco/top25....w25=seasonpass

"Most-Recorded shows are from Season Pass rankings based on anonymous, aggregated data, for the week ending 8/6/2006; +/- represent weekly changes in rank."
              Agreed. I mean, it could be twelve people voting What's needed, alas, are cold hard numbers. I'ts like the anonymous 'experts' telling you something, and then when you dig deep enough, you discover the experts are just ad execs being paid to tell you

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                Naruto
                Ah, Naruto, I don't watch the show but I know their Games suck (I've seen the X-Play Reviews (the one for the GBA got a 1 out of 5, and the one for the GameCube got a 2 out of 5))
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X