This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Baal know

How did he know that O'Neill had the ancients repository of knowledge downloaded into his brain? Also, how did he know that O'Neill input new gate addresses into the dialing computer? I smell a plothole, or did I miss something?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Probably Goa'uld spies within the NID tipped him off. They do have access to the mission reports.
    "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Anubis's jaffa were attacking the planet as jack used the ancient device, they wrer looking for it to but we got their 1st. Ball was working for anubis, Im sure anubis probably told him.
      SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
        How did he know that O'Neill had the ancients repository of knowledge downloaded into his brain? Also, how did he know that O'Neill input new gate addresses into the dialing computer? I smell a plothole, or did I miss something?
        Baal is the head of "The Trust", the trust know everything about SGC and the day to day going on's there. They get all the reports, they know everything

Comment

Even if anubis didnt know, he would have figured it out pretty fast once jack was able to use ancient drons against him. Anubis knows, so does ball.
          SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1
            Even if anubis didnt know, he would have figured it out pretty fast once jack was able to use ancient drons against him. Anubis knows, so does ball.
            No O'Neill got the gate addresses from the first repository in The Fifthe Race, not the one in Lost City. Anubis only knew that Sg-1 were looking for the lost city, so was he.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
              No O'Neill got the gate addresses from the first repository in The Fifthe Race, not the one in Lost City.
              So Anubis dosent find out till jack does the download the 2nt time. It still works and fits the timeline, and the information downloaded would have been identical.
              SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

I find it more logical that he knew it via the Trust

Comment

Another thing you are forgetting, Thor knew about what happened to jack the 1st time, when Anubis planted the chip into Thor'sbrain, he would have known everything thor knew and thus known about the repository.
                  SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                    Because he is a god. Gods are all-knowing.
                    Last edited by Sam fisher; 05 August 2006, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Another thing you are forgetting, Thor knew about what happened to jack the 1st time, when Anubis planted the chip into Thor'sbrain, he would have known everything thor knew and thus known about the repository.
                      Hey that's a pretty good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
                        Hey that's a pretty good idea
                        Why thank you lol, pretty much, there are alot of ways ball could have known...
                        SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Somehow I doubt that's the case. Anubis didn't know what was stored in the repository except that fact that it was an Ancient database.

And suppose Anubis knew everything Thor knew then wouldn't he have been able to develop Asgard hyperdrive and weapons, instead of just beaming tech and hologram tech? I bet Thor was holding up on something even when he was probed, otherwise how else could he gain control of the Ha'tak?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
                            Somehow I doubt that's the case. Anubis didn't know what was stored in the repository except that fact that it was an Ancient database.

And suppose Anubis knew everything Thor knew then wouldn't he have been able to develop Asgard hyperdrive and weapons, instead of just beaming tech and hologram tech? I bet Thor was holding up on something even when he was probed, otherwise how else could he gain control of the Ha'tak?
                            Whose to say he wasnt working on azgard weapons and hyperdrives when he was stopped?
                            SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Whose to say he wasnt working on azgard weapons and hyperdrives when he was stopped?
                              If that's the case Ba'al should've got the tech...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X