This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Baals jokes and such

How many different baals jokes were cracked during the duration of that ep and what were they? Also, how many times did they say the word baal or baals during that ep?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

I liked this one
    Mitchell: Those are the baals?
    Doc(forgot the name) :More like dots.

Comment

I only remembered the one:
      Harriman: So what's the count at?
      Mitchell: 3 Baals 2 strikes.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

Barrett: General, I hear you've got a few extra Ba'als...
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

^^^ I liked that one the best.
          ---Shockwave04----------------------------------------

Comment

i wonder how long it took them to come up with all the baal jokes. I suppose more than just 3.2 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
              Yeah that was hilarious.
              "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

LOL! I wonder how soon this thread would pop up!
                Looks like the writers found a way of having bad humor without it being really that bad due to baal and its homophone.
                The one I like was someone asking: "How many baals we got?" I think, I'm not sure that was actually in there.
                When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                Zatnikitelman

Comment

This thread kind of reminds me about the pantsgate SG-1 and pantsgate Atlantis threads...kind of.

Best Stargate quote:
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

What Agent Barrett said next made me squirm, something like," Maybe I can take some off of your hands." Didn't go with the joke if ya know what I mean.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Vala: "I guess some Ba'als are bigger than others."

Funny

Comment

By far, that was my favorite joke of the whole episode. I wonder how many times the two of them had to film that scene before they could do it with a straight face?
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                          Vala: "I guess some Ba'als are bigger than others."

Funny
                          best one for sure!

Comment

MITCHELL: "That's three strikes and two Baals, Walter."

Heh heh, I loved all the Baal jokes. It was a wonder the writers managed to keep so many Baals in the air. Those jokes had me Baaling with laughter. The episode in general was a Baal to watch.

Comment

Am I the only one who didn't care for the Ba'al jokes and thought they really ruined the show?
                              BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
                              Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

Working...
                              X