This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala the system Lord Spoilers Insiders

during their screentime Ball didn't seem to distingguish between Vala and the gouald. Neither did Vala. how long and How effectively did Vala manage to keep up her act as Katesh. Was she able to fool the system lord and rule the gouald's domain for a time or just a few backwater worlds.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

I think she only ruled over the planet in The Powers That Be, the Naquada and riches she got from that set her up for her trading business amongst the stars...........I think
    Last edited by tommiekins; 05 August 2006, 10:50 AM.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Well she said that she ruled over several planets but after the Tok'ra took the goa'uld out of her she lost controll over all but one planet, which was the one in TBTP.

Comment

I'm wondering if Baal really believed that she was Quetesh. He must know that the SGC would not trust ANY goa'uld and they never really have aside from that mess up in season 9 with Nerus.

And if he knew she wasn't really a goa'uld then he was of course not going to give her any info at all and he just wanted to do her because she's hot.

Comment

My understanding is that Baal knew exactly what was going on during the entire interview and just was playing games.

Comment

yeah baal is smart

Comment

Maybe Vala was never inhabited by a Goa'Uld?

Comment

Ba'al knows she's not a Goa'uld anymore as he can sense the absence/presence of symbiots.
                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
                  Ba'al knows she's not a Goa'uld anymore as he can sense the absence/presence of symbiots.
                  Exactly! He was talking to her as a former host to a Goa'uld, one who has the Goa'uld's memories inside her.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And also why he called her bluff by asking her to have sex with him then and there.

Comment

i wouldnt refuse sex off vala

would you????(referring to everyone???)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
                        Maybe Vala was never inhabited by a Goa'Uld?
                        Then how did she heal Daniel with a Goa'uld hand device in PU? She had to have had naquada, a bi-product of a Goa'uld symbiote being in a being's body, to use it.

And if she was never invaded by Qetesh, why would she be so elaborate in trying to trick the people of that one planet in TPTB? (Even switched to a different costume, complete with a device to make her SOUND like a Goa'uld)

And in that same episode, she looked more than a little shocked and disturbed when the charges for her crimes were brought up the first time, especially murder. Vala's a good liar, but she wasn't acting that time.

Comment

I think it was mostly because Ba'al is mean. It was a personal stab at Vala. Sort of a "Look what you were, and what you now are" type thing, but I'd take the freedom from a Gou'old anyday over a personal dominion.
                          Green me as you see fit.

Comment

Working...
                          X