This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSI: Factor fans 'Come 1- Come all'

I know...Iknow...It's been gone for a while now. Not even on my t.v. anymore! Where can I find and purchase the DVD's or did they ever make any of them? It's good to see Matt on 'Eureka'.

I love that show!!!!!! I miss it so! You might be able to tell my user name was inspired by some of the characters.

I don't think it's on DVD, but if it is, I want it!

Comment

I loved that show so much when it was on! The stories were great! I always wanted Pete and Lindsey to get together lol xxx

Comment

I always wondered what happened to it....It is really great to see Barclay Hope on SG-1 and Matt Freuer on Eureka. I do hope that if anyone knows where to find the VHS or DVD that they will post it on here. I am glad to know that there are other fans here from that show. I too got my name from the PSI factor show. Peter and Lindsay would have been awsome together.

Comment

Originally posted by Psi-fi/Steph
          I always wondered what happened to it....It is really great to see Barclay Hope on SG-1 and Matt Freuer on Eureka. I do hope that if anyone knows where to find the VHS or DVD that they will post it on here. I am glad to know that there are other fans here from that show. I too got my name from the PSI factor show. Peter and Lindsay would have been awsome together.
          I always liked Matt and Lindsay. I wanted Peter for myself.

Comment

I liked Matt and Claire hehe x

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOW! Let's clear out some cob-webs! This thread will not last if we all stop posting! I Enjoy the above posts, let's keep 'em comin'! If not lets' just forget about talking about it until we come across the DVD's they have yet to make (HINT ) Peter was my favorite. His face is scarse is the world of t.v. now. Has anyone seen him?

Comment

Originally posted by Psi-fi/Steph
                WOOOOOOOOOOOW! Let's clear out some cob-webs! This thread will not last if we all stop posting! I Enjoy the above posts, let's keep 'em comin'! If not lets' just forget about talking about it until we come across the DVD's they have yet to make (HINT ) Peter was my favorite. His face is scarse is the world of t.v. now. Has anyone seen him?
                Barclay Hope was in the Battlestar Galactica mini series as a pilot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                  Barclay Hope was in the Battlestar Galactica mini series as a pilot!!!
                  I know...that was pretty too. Has he been on anything else recently, that can come to mind? Thanks for writing back.

Comment

Working...
                  X