This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Baal get asguard beam tech?

Just finished watching the new ep and one thing really bugged me. How did Baal get asguard beam tech, and install it in one of them little ships at that?
    My favs:

He got it from Anubis, who got it from Thor, who got it from the toothfairy.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

or he got it from the trust since that alkesh the trust had that fled earth's orbit after attempted genocide of the jaffa (and subsequently caught by ba'al and used to infiltrate the trust and earth) had the asgard beaming tech...

Comment

Originally posted by KoshNaranek
        or he got it from the trust since that alkesh the trust had that fled earth's orbit after attempted genocide of the jaffa (and subsequently caught by ba'al and used to infiltrate the trust and earth) had the asgard beaming tech...

No, he got it from Anubis. In Season 8 he was working for Anubis and got it from him, same as Osiris had Asgard beam in CHimera, she was working for Anubis too.

Perfecto!

Comment

Well, baal got it from anubis, who got it from thor from revelations when anubis used the ancient mind probe on him.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
            No, he got it from Anubis. In Season 8 he was working for Anubis and got it from him, same as Osiris had Asgard beam in CHimera, she was working for Anubis too.
            Yep. And Anubis stole it from our buddy Thor, when he mind-probed him back in Season 5.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i dont think that trust operative was caught was she??? i don't remember was she alone? or what lol
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
              X