This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're never getting rid of the Goa'uld

Going back to season nine and adding that to what was said in Insiders I think in ep in season 10 dealing with the Goa'uld growing politicaly on Earth would be very interesting
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

I think it's a nice change from what we had in seasons 1-8 accually. The Goa'uld go from the rulers of the galaxy to a rouge government organization trying to destroy Earth.

It's quite an interesting plot if ya ask me. I look forward ta seeing what Baal plans if he ever gets ahold of Merlin's weapon.

Comment

The goa'uld where quite cool. Although they lacked a sense of humour.

Comment

it looks like SG-1 has joined prison break in coming up with conspiratorial justifications for the perceived manner of george dubya's administration...

Comment

Would be ironic if the Goa'uld adopted the tactics that were used on them by their enemies namely the Tau'ri, Rebel Jaffa and Tok'ra. In a way they are doing that.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by KoshNaranek
            it looks like SG-1 has joined prison break in coming up with conspiratorial justifications for the perceived manner of george dubya's administration...
            QFE!

I remember watching season 8 and though how the Goa'uld were starting to get a little played out. I was hoping if they don't kill off all the Goa'uld at the end of the season then they atleast take em down a peg on the Galactic Domination scale. You'd imagine how happy i was ta see Reckoning.

I think it's cool how Baal is really the only Goa'uld system lord still alive now that Nerus is dead. He's not really as big a threat as he used to be but he's still an enemy to the Tauri.

Comment

Yeah Baal atleast will be around for ever. And I hope he is cuase other wise they probably won't show any Goa'uld anymore. Who else was there that we care about that's still alive? Yu died in Reckoning so Baal's it.

Perfecto!

Comment

Really only Gou'ald that could possibly come back is Anubis.

Comment

Right! because Anubis and oma (german for grandma) are only fighting. It is quite possible that anubis will be back. I hope!

Anubis- "I'll be back"

Comment

Originally posted by roseblue
                    Right! because Anubis and oma (german for grandma) are only fighting. It is quite possible that anubis will be back. I hope!

Anubis- "I'll be back"

Yes!

Bring back Anubis...I would like to see him again.

He made a far better enemy than the Ori. It would be cool if he descended but ended up like a Prior or like Adia. Powerful but not overwhelming.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie
                      Yes!

Bring back Anubis...I would like to see him again.

He made a far better enemy than the Ori. It would be cool if he descended but ended up like a Prior or like Adia. Powerful but not overwhelming.

If he descended he'd just be a snake. The Goa'uld ascended not his host.

Perfecto!

Comment

I'm glad the Goa'uld are still around as the occasional foe. After them being the main bads for 8 years, it's only fitting that they still cause us some trouble from time to time.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, so long as SG-1 continues... no matter how many new directions... the Goa'uld will be around, and be some sort of threat. I quite enjoy it all.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                            Well, so long as SG-1 continues... no matter how many new directions... the Goa'uld will be around, and be some sort of threat. I quite enjoy it all.

Mattathias
                            Same here.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Someone stated in another post that they thought it would be cool if Baal decided to say screw his host and get Adria as a new host, I think that would bring a total new badness to the level of the Gouald. I would love to see this becuase not only will they contend with the Ori, but Baal will be a MAJOR baddy then.

Thanks to Captain Jake for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X