Colonel Chekov/Gary Chalk Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonel Chekov/Gary Chalk Discussion/Appreciation

This thread is dedicated to the Russian colonel Chekov. There were time that he did not see eye-to-eye with the Americans and the SGC but when it came right down to it he was always a friend and ally to everybody there(except Jack who let his bestfriend die). He died like many others defending the galxay for the evil Ori threat. He was lawyas my favorit recurring person. I will never forget his last words "beam a nuke onborad!"

*salutes*

ooops I forgot about spoilers. Thanks to the moderator that changed the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
      ooops I forgot about spoilers. Thanks to the moderator that changed the title.

yes he was a great man! i wonder why they killed him off??

*salutes*

Comment

Originally posted by dansher
        yes he was a great man! i wonder why they killed him off??

*salutes*
        about time somebody else post here! welcome! people post in the sam thread every two seconds.

Comment

come on people the mans a hero lets show him some respect!

Comment

I never really gave Chekov much thought, until his passing. But I will say that now that he's gone, I do miss his character already. His death was unnecessary...

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
              I never really gave Chekov much thought, until his passing. But I will say that now that he's gone, I do miss his character already. His death was unnecessary...
              He died a hero! He was a real man going down with his ship. Stupid daniel had a chance to take out a Ori ship but saved his own sorry self instead. and dont even get me started on mitchell...

I'll never forget the time chekov jump all over carter(not that i hate carter it was just funny)
              Chekov: MAJOR! Why wasn't i informed about the x-302!

he was so funny. lol

Comment

wait i just thought of something! HE MIGHT NOT BE DEAD AFTER ALL. they said about 7 people made it off. he could have been one! but then agian i think he would have went down with his ship...

Comment

I think those who would have made it off would be "secondary personnel" who had been dismissed, since they might not have any tactical use. But yeah, Chekov was a hero, nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                    I think those who would have made it off would be "secondary personnel" who had been dismissed, since they might not have any tactical use. But yeah, Chekov was a hero, nonetheless.
                    yeah they should have killed off mitchell or daniel instead. wait why couldn't the oddessey have been the ship destroyed? hell nobody cool was on it. lol

Comment

i found some info on him.
                      http://www.southport58thscouts.co.uk/SGref/chekov.htm

Comment

We don't know for certain that he's dead. He may have been whisked away by someone else - not by his own choice. Asgard have been known to beam folks away without notice or permission. There are any number of scenarios that could still permit him to be alive. In any case, the actor can be seen angrily puffing around Eureka...with an American accent.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                          We don't know for certain that he's dead. He may have been whisked away by someone else - not by his own choice. Asgard have been known to beam folks away without notice or permission. There are any number of scenarios that could still permit him to be alive. In any case, the actor can be seen angrily puffing around Eureka...with an American accent.
                          i hope youre right.

Comment

My goodness, thank you for making this!
                            We already discussed whether he's dead or not here at the season 10 thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ghlight=chekov check it out... I'm afraid we came to the conclusion that he didn't make it tho.

I really liked Chekov. I have a fondness for characters that are annoying at first but prove themselves later. I was so excited to see him with his own ship in "camelot" he's like a big kid with his new toy ^^

Anyway, I made a Chekov Tribute Fan Music Video even before I knew for sure it was infact the Korelev that was destroyed. I really like his character and I'm kinda disappointed that the vid turned out so sort.

Anyway, I miss chekov

Comment

He will be sorely missed, he was a great character and I agree, I still think the Oddesey should've been the one to get destroyed.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Working...
                              X