PDA

View Full Version : 200th episode preview discussion big spoilers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

GatetheWay
December 15th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Stargate has now been renewed for a 9th Season making it tied with X-Files for the longest running American Sci-Fi show. If it gets renewed for a 10th season then that would mean they will be having a 200th episode. What do you think they should do for the 200th?

Kendra
December 15th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Don't know ! it's a good question ! Do you think they can do better than "whormhole Xtreme" ?! I liked that ep !

corey2002
December 15th, 2004, 09:33 AM
they will probobly say somthing like "its the 2000 trip thrue the gate" or what ever

i remember hearing a news thing a few days ago about a scifi sho thats been on for 40-somthing years making it the longest show

shipper hannah
December 15th, 2004, 09:35 AM
they will probobly say somthing like "its the 2000 trip thrue the gate" or what ever

i remember hearing a news thing a few days ago about a scifi sho thats been on for 40-somthing years making it the longest show

was that Doctor Who by any chance?

Kendra
December 15th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Only soaps can last that long !! It would be funny to see an 80 year old o'neill !

Melyanna
December 15th, 2004, 09:41 AM
I think we're having math issues.

The first seven seasons had twenty-two episodes each, which would mean 154 episodes, if you count two-parters like "Children of the Gods" as separate episodes. There are twenty episodes this season, bring the total to 174. Four episodes into Season 9 would bring the total to 178, not 200.

Are you counting Atlantis too? Even that doesn't bring it to the fourth episode of SG-1, Season 9. That would be the third episode of Atlantis, Season 2.

Kendra
December 15th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Wow ! I don't like maths enough too answer your question but you're probably right with the figures !

GatetheWay
December 15th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Huh, maybe your right. Maybe I got my math wrong. I thought I had it. :S

Ugly Pig
December 15th, 2004, 12:20 PM
The 200th episode would be the 6th episode of season 10. :p

corey2002
December 15th, 2004, 12:37 PM
THATS THE 1!!!!-i forgort the name when i wrote the origional post

Major Tyler
December 15th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Doctor Who?

corey2002
December 15th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Doctor Who?
ya-it was on the news that the cast had signed on for a 40-somthingth season

AzMcNeil
December 15th, 2004, 01:19 PM
They need to have that show on SciFi....it's proably the most original show ever made for the scifi universer...ever! Well, next to Stargate I guess :D

sharky277
December 15th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I think we're having math issues.

The first seven seasons had twenty-two episodes each, which would mean 154 episodes, if you count two-parters like "Children of the Gods" as separate episodes. There are twenty episodes this season, bring the total to 174. Four episodes into Season 9 would bring the total to 178, not 200.

Are you counting Atlantis too? Even that doesn't bring it to the fourth episode of SG-1, Season 9. That would be the third episode of Atlantis, Season 2.

If my calculations are correct thanm as u say, counting CoTG as a 2 parter is is 174 episodes, making the 200th the 6th ep. of S9. But CoTG could be counted as 1 ep, as i did the first time since it it that way at GW, they 200th would be the 7th ep, of S9

Tongke
December 15th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Sorry Sharky but Melyanna is right. We won't reach 200 until season 10 (hopefully). You can check the ep numbers easily at http://www.tvtome.com/StargateSG1/eplist.html

Flyboy
December 15th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Doctor Who rules supreme!

alz0rz
December 15th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Sorry Sharky but Melyanna is right. We won't reach 200 until season 10 (hopefully). You can check the ep numbers easily at http://www.tvtome.com/StargateSG1/eplist.html

im wiff you :p

couchpotatergater
December 15th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Only soaps can last that long !! It would be funny to see an 80 year old o'neill !
Try "Brief Candle", S1!! ;)

GateTraveler
December 15th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Even if the math is incorrect, it is an interesting question. I'm betting that we will be asking it next year because I believe there will be a 10th season. If so, I hope they do something better than Wormhole. I know that it was a love it-hate it episode and I'm squarely in the "hate it" camp (even with the commentary).

Major Tyler
December 15th, 2004, 06:49 PM
What is a "Doctor Who?"

sharky277
December 15th, 2004, 06:56 PM

Yes i was wrong, but i should have seen it, i dont know y i didnt. I added to 173/4 and said 7-6 eps into S9, but i think it was getting to 180 and not 200. oops. And im an honors math student :D .

Dotus5
December 15th, 2004, 07:01 PM
What is a "Doctor Who?"

See if this helps MT. A breif description:
http://www.physics.mun.ca/~sps/intro.html

Official Site:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/

Ohper
December 15th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Wormhole Xtreme sequel! That ep was hilarious, some of you folks need to lighten up ;)

Beatrice Otter
December 15th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Um, the reason that Dr Who has lasted as long as it has is that the entire cast has been replaced several times over. And it's not that the series has run that long contiguously; it's been off-air for a couple decades, now, and they're going to bring it back.

alz0rz
December 15th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Yeah as someone said before,

Daniel: So .... where are we going again?
Teal'c: I believe its P4X-793 (MADE UP :D)
Sam: We believe it (blah blah blah............)
Daniel: Interesting...
Sam: yeah you know this is our 200th mission through the gate
Teal'c: Indeed.

JUST A REFERENCE :D

corey2002
December 15th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Yeah as someone said before,

Daniel: So .... where are we going again?
Teal'c: I believe its P4X-793 (MADE UP :D)
Sam: We believe it (blah blah blah............)
Daniel: Interesting...
Sam: yeah you know this is our 200th mission through the gate
Teal'c: Indeed.

JUST A REFERENCE :D
thats mission we are talking about episodes

sharky277
December 15th, 2004, 08:15 PM
thats mission we are talking about episodes

Well that can't very well say episode now can they? What would u rather have them say, eh?

GateTraveler
December 15th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Wormhole Xtreme sequel! That ep was hilarious, some of you folks need to lighten up ;)

Humor is an odd thing and tough to pull off. What works with some people, doesn't with others. For example, some like slapstick, others just think it's stupid.

To me Window of Opportunity was hilarious (although the last few gags weren't all that) but Wormhole Extreme was just dumb - to me anyway. There were a couple of laughs but overall they just seemed to be trying too hard and it was forced. You could tell the gags were supposed to be funny, they just weren't.

MHO. Reasonable people can, of course, disagree :).

GateTraveler
December 15th, 2004, 08:37 PM
I added to 173/4 and said 7-6 eps into S9, but i think it was getting to 180 and not 200. oops. And im an honors math student :D .

Huh? You did what again? Must be that new math or something...

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
March 30th, 2005, 07:31 AM
If Stargate is renewed for a 10th season, it would hit its 200th episode.
What do you think it should be about?

I think it should be a cross-over between Stargate the movie and Stargate SG-1 (Directed by Martin Wood ;)) That would be interesting. :)

Captain-Peregrine
March 30th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Not that it wouldn't be cool, but how could they do a cross-over if SG-1 is BASED on the movie?

Whatever they did, it would be cool just to have a 200th episode.

Shivan
March 30th, 2005, 07:35 AM
200 episodes... *imagines*

Yes, that would be so awesome. Have no idea what it should be about though.

Baron von Evil Satan
March 30th, 2005, 07:41 AM
If it's anything like Wormhole X-Treme, I'm all for it. That was a sooo funny. It looks like everyone involved had a BLAST working on it. And a happy team is a healthy team. Which means more Stargate for us! :D

I have no doubt whatever they come up with will be worthy of the '200th episode' banner.

iLemon
March 30th, 2005, 07:52 AM
200th ep? they should have cake!

ApophisOfTheStargateRealm
March 30th, 2005, 07:58 AM
i think it should be another 1.5 hour episode like Threads...

not sure what the plot would be though...

immhotep
March 30th, 2005, 08:14 AM
id like it to be the day earth finally makes the stargate public, or when atlantis is flown to earth or when we are made the fifth member of the great allience.

ApophisOfTheStargateRealm
March 30th, 2005, 08:23 AM
o that would be an awsome idea immhotep! i think it will be awsome when the world finds out about the program. i wonder if they will ever make another movie except with the show acters this time.

Qasim
March 30th, 2005, 08:28 AM
furlings please

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
March 30th, 2005, 09:16 AM
You know what the purpose of the topic is...

To possibly give the producers some ideas :cool:

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
March 30th, 2005, 09:18 AM
furlings please

It would be cool if they do it this year (Season 9)

Kiech Bepho
March 30th, 2005, 09:22 AM
He was using a base 8 system instead of base 10.

immhotep
March 30th, 2005, 09:57 AM
they will do the furlings this year, i just think there keeping it soo under wraps that noone will even know theyve dun it until its done.

chyron
March 30th, 2005, 07:27 PM
I believe that the Doctor does take the top spot (www.imdb.com), however something is telling me that it was actually non-contigous(sp?), but still its a player. SG-SG1 will definately qualify as being tied for the longest running contiguous US SciFi series and as long as SG-Atlantis lasts at least eight years (YEAH!) it would take the top spot as most successful SciFi spin-off. Each of the Star Treak series (TNG, DS9, Voyager) last not more than 7, 6, 6 respectively.

David H
FYI - The BBC is in the process of creating a NEW Doctor, in fact I seem to recall hearing that the first episode was leaked out on Videotape much to the ire of the BBC.

chyron
March 30th, 2005, 07:29 PM
What???!!! ;)

Doctor Who?

chyron
March 30th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Yes, Wormhole Extreme was great, however the Time Loop episode that had O'Neil and T'ealc(sp) did have its moments.

David H

Even if the math is incorrect, it is an interesting question. I'm betting that we will be asking it next year because I believe there will be a 10th season. If so, I hope they do something better than Wormhole. I know that it was a love it-hate it episode and I'm squarely in the "hate it" camp (even with the commentary).

chyron
March 30th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Only THE SciFi series Granddaddy of them all! Don't tell me you don't know what the Tardis is?

David H

Look out! Its a Daelek!!! Run for your lives!

What is a "Doctor Who?"

MajorSam
April 2nd, 2005, 01:33 PM
200th episode?

can you say MUSICAL!?!?! :D:D

*sighs dreamily at the thought*

immhotep
April 3rd, 2005, 12:41 AM
i despised wormhole xtreame, its the worst episode in the history of the show - made the sg team look like fools and the fact you consdied it funny is deranged!, thats would be the WORST 200th episode ever, you coldnt make it WORSE!

Lord Zedd
April 3rd, 2005, 03:38 AM
Maybe we get to meet the Furlings in the 200th episode. I hope they do something special. I didn't like Whormhole Extreme !! I expected something more from a 100th episode. I thought lots of action,special effects,extra long episode!!.So it as a bummer. I know there are a lot of people who liked Whormhole Extreme but I didn't.So I hope that this time for the 200 the episode we get something special, perhaps Jack O'Neill will be playing with it.Maybe going offworld or so.
EDIT: by the way Chyron don't want to sound rude but there is such a thing as an EDIT button ! you don't have to post 4 times in a row.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
April 5th, 2005, 11:33 AM
I think your transfer of the Forum caused the thread starter's name (this thread) to be change, WHICH WAS ME :eek:

I just though you might like to know

P.S. all of my subscribed threads are missing except one, and I didn't delete them :mad: :confused:

LateFan
April 5th, 2005, 12:22 PM
I think for the 200th episode they should bring back every major recurring character and RDA. Have it an alternate reality episode and have the actors from the movie play the alternate reality versions of themselves. (Basically Kurt Russell and James Spader). Would have to be written for laughs of course. :D

immhotep
April 11th, 2005, 03:21 AM
how about cassie,ryac,little oniel, and haley brainwashed and then being set on sg-1. this could be a spoof episode in the avitar chair, or the dawn of a new spin off.....

Aris Boch
April 11th, 2005, 04:48 AM
An alternate reality ep would be good. It'd be nice to see some old friends again too. It should be something to rival wormhole xtreme.

immhotep
April 11th, 2005, 05:22 AM
rival wormhole extreame, well how about watching the iris open and close for an hour- btw i despised WX, total ruined S5!

knowsfords
April 11th, 2005, 05:36 AM
how can you say that about WX?!

immhotep
April 11th, 2005, 11:27 AM
easily the only remotly interesting part was the ship at the end, the rest i flicked for, thats rare btw!

Serebii
April 11th, 2005, 12:15 PM
I believe that the Doctor does take the top spot (www.imdb.com), however something is telling me that it was actually non-contigous(sp?), but still its a player. SG-SG1 will definately qualify as being tied for the longest running contiguous US SciFi series and as long as SG-Atlantis lasts at least eight years (YEAH!) it would take the top spot as most successful SciFi spin-off. Each of the Star Treak series (TNG, DS9, Voyager) last not more than 7, 6, 6 respectively.

David H
FYI - The BBC is in the process of creating a NEW Doctor, in fact I seem to recall hearing that the first episode was leaked out on Videotape much to the ire of the BBC.
That is inaccurate

TOS had 3 Seasons, TNG had 7, DS9 had 7, VOY had 7 and Enterprise had 4

Since the first poster is obviously counting Atlantis into this...i must point out that at the end of Enterprise's current (and final) season Star Trek has had 704 Live-Action Episodes

While Doctor Who is only 2-3 years older than Star Trek, Star Trek has had the most

And Continously we've had 18 years non stop with Star Trek on TV comprising of 25 Seasons of Star Trek. Making up 624 of those 704 episodes

Lord Zedd
April 11th, 2005, 12:24 PM
g
I wish we could finally met the Furliings or perhaps the Nox again?
Maybe they could be in trouble or so Maybe they are captured or so and we rescue them. Or perhaps they have been overrun by the Goa'uld. Don't know if the Nox are more advanced but we know that they don't use violance

immhotep
April 14th, 2005, 09:21 AM
the best storyline i cna come up with are the stargate going pubic one and the fifth race initiation ceremony complete with furling secondary plot and brilliant CGI on the location!

Commander Aegir
April 14th, 2005, 09:25 AM
another spoof show with loads of the crew in again like wormhole x-treame

shockwave
April 14th, 2005, 10:44 AM
an AU eppy, if I remember correctly in POV, when daniel was searching the right reality, a reality you sow was one with a beach or something. They should go to that AU or some other AU not like the normal universe. Could also be a good way to bring back martouf, narim, jonas, apophis, anubis, ...

immhotep
April 14th, 2005, 11:04 AM
or you could have a simulated war with loads of spoof character from Stargates past, those who are dead they can say they already had personas created from thier own files - simulated in the avatar chair, just before the release of the allience game, perfection!

The Maneuver
April 14th, 2005, 10:34 PM
That is inaccurate

TOS had 3 Seasons, TNG had 7, DS9 had 7, VOY had 7 and Enterprise had 4

Since the first poster is obviously counting Atlantis into this...i must point out that at the end of Enterprise's current (and final) season Star Trek has had 704 Live-Action Episodes

While Doctor Who is only 2-3 years older than Star Trek, Star Trek has had the most

And Continously we've had 18 years non stop with Star Trek on TV comprising of 25 Seasons of Star Trek. Making up 624 of those 704 episodes

Are you sure that Star Trek has more episodes than Dr Who? I know ST has had more seasons, but early seasons of Dr Who were really long. I'll go find out.

The Maneuver
April 14th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Are you sure that Star Trek has more episodes than Dr Who? I know ST has had more seasons, but early seasons of Dr Who were really long. I'll go find out.

Nope, you were right, Serebii. The official site says that Dr Who had over 600 eps, which is less than 704. My bad. :)

immhotep
April 17th, 2005, 04:35 AM
how about this for the 200th episode:
atlantis landing on earth..........need i say more.

walter_MacChevron
July 30th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Did anybody else catch this? With Stargate Atlantis's episode "Runner" Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis are now at a total of 200 episodes! Bring on the big 3-0-0!

Qasim
July 30th, 2005, 12:53 PM
I think the two series should be counted separately

LORD MONK
July 30th, 2005, 01:44 PM
They are counted seperate. But in are minds we just had 200. This calls for a party. That would be cool if we copuld all get together for one huge party. "You are so in so, wao you looked so much different in my head."

Qasim
July 30th, 2005, 02:25 PM
I would love a big GW get together someday with people from all over the world

White Knight
July 30th, 2005, 03:17 PM
200...is that counting the movie? 'cause if we're counting Atlantis, it only makes sense that we count the movie.
Either way...kewl bananas.

LORD MONK
July 30th, 2005, 04:48 PM
The movie is not an episode. But if you want, we can count it.

SaberBlade
July 30th, 2005, 04:57 PM
it's 200? wow, thats quite an achievement, but i think SG1 reaching episode 200 would be a better event.

it doesn't seem like 200, after all these years of watching SG1 and now Atlantis, i thought it would be more than that.

knowsfords
October 5th, 2005, 11:57 PM
I've got an idea for the 200th episode.

This story is shot in real time like 24 and the M*A*S*H ep that was shot in real time.

Okay so Sg1 discover a plot by a band of goauld loyal to Baal to assassinate the President of the USA on Live TV whilst making an important speech and then reveal the existence of the stargate only problem is they don't know who the assassian is and haven't the time to screen people.

The president insists on making the speech even after receiving the warning from the SGC. Security is heightened whilst SG1 try to find the culprit/s, near the end of the episode they're nowhere close to finding the guy and the speech has just started, as the president is walking up to the podium they see on the screen a the presidents personal bodyguard fumbling in his coat they quickly rush down there using asgard beaming technology and zat the guy.

The whole room erupts in noise and the president hushes them and starts his speech which goes along the lines of "I was originally going to announce this evening some lucrative trade deals between the United States of America and China, however I suddenly see no choice but to reveal to you the people of America and the world about a new reality." then continue with the speech from lost city pt2 which tptb shelved.

I know it needs some polish but yeah, I think it'd be a fitting 200th ep.

Vandog
October 6th, 2005, 12:08 AM
I think they should do a sequel to Wormhole X-Treme if only so I can witness the vast amount of fandom hatred that would result.

Metarock Sam
October 6th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Whats wrong with Wormhole X-treme. I liked it.:D

immhotep
October 6th, 2005, 12:49 AM
:o mpwherea!!!!!! what was right with it! it was possible the worst ever episode of stargate, nothing is worse that i can recall!

jebus
October 6th, 2005, 01:12 AM
:o mpwherea!!!!!! what was right with it! it was possible the worst ever episode of stargate, nothing is worse that i can recall!

Emaincipation

immhotep
October 6th, 2005, 01:32 AM
that was cool ep it had horses and sam in a dress.........bane, that was crap! its like all those eps that have bug transformations ( conversion....) whats the point, just us the wraith are evolved from bug in passing convorsation while blowing up a ship, dont waste an episode!

greytop
October 6th, 2005, 01:40 AM
How about some kind of party and everyone that is still living on the show visit the SGC?

dilligaf
October 6th, 2005, 01:52 AM
what number episode are they on now?

knowsfords
October 6th, 2005, 02:36 AM
what number episode are they on now?

The next one to be shown is ep 9x12, the 200th ep will be 10x06 afaik.

immhotep
October 6th, 2005, 03:20 AM
whatever they do if we get a 10th season no.200 has to be immense (movie worthy!)

shockwave
October 6th, 2005, 03:36 AM
maybe walter telling someone (the audience?) about the adventures of sg1?
Would probably only be good for the opening scene, kinda like the X-files ep Jump The Shark where morris fletcher tells about the lone gunmen

immhotep
October 6th, 2005, 03:38 AM
i think public revelation would be best thing......first 5 S10 eps based on after maths and conculusions of massive orii/asgard/earth battle, then public revelation and the after math of that for the rest of the season.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
October 6th, 2005, 05:40 AM
Crossover betwen SG-1 and SGA. And this is like the 3 thread on this topic, It's called the Search button and it's your friend.

immhotep
October 6th, 2005, 05:42 AM
yes there are three but this is a fun topic, the mod should create an official one and meerrge them all....

plaw15
October 6th, 2005, 09:38 PM
I hope they bring Jack and Hammond back for the big 200 or make a really good episode.

dilligaf
October 7th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Defiantly bring back jack, it should have bit a of comedy then war and more comedy.

shockwave
October 7th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Defiantly bring back jack, it should have bit a of comedy then war and more comedy.
I doubt RDA will be willing, even after a one year break just for one episode
he considers himself retired

(of course it would be nice if he would appear)

immhotep
October 7th, 2005, 03:41 AM
they alredy brought hammond back once, and i hope jack stays away, it bugs me how always ruled the show i nvr liked his bits.....the others were always better.

ColonelBob
October 7th, 2005, 04:15 AM
There should be a really, really, really, really huge battle where the Orii and the Wraith team up and fight everybody from SG1 and SGA, along with the Jaffa, Tok'ra, Nox, Tollan and especially the damn Furlings. Also the ancients should finally get off their divine asses and actually use their powers for a change to combat the Orii. But most importantly RDA should come back for the ep and lead the Tauri into battle and some time in the course of the fighting, he should tell Sam that he loves her and they should finally kiss (outside of hallucinations or other psychotic events). Man that would rock :cool:. On second thought, i think my idea would be better for the next movie.

badblu
October 7th, 2005, 05:14 AM
how many episode's will SG1 go for after 200?

immhotep
October 7th, 2005, 05:16 AM
er this is nxt season, 6th episode, i doubt that will happen maybe the nox or furlings could turn up but as to getting a whole allience and fleet together, thats at least a season wide arc.

TAE
October 7th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Never know. They may go all the way to the 400th eps. that would be cool.

immhotep
October 7th, 2005, 11:11 AM
i think 250 with be it, id live 1000 eps but realisticly i think 3 more season is the most we should expect, atlantis wil probey get to 5 or 6 though.

SG-1ssm
October 7th, 2005, 02:45 PM
i think 250 with be it, id live 1000 eps but realisticly i think 3 more season is the most we should expect, atlantis wil probey get to 5 or 6 though.

Season 6 was then end of SG-1. Then Season 7. Then Season 8. Now it could go on for a wail.

I bet something like that will happen to Atlantis. I also think season 8 will be it for SGA and 12 will be it for SG-1. BSG will probably get 10. There will probably be 1 or maybe 2 more spinoffs on SG-1 and maybe 1 of Atlantis.

DelTrax1
December 2nd, 2005, 10:24 AM
My theory is that we will finally see the Furlings. I mean...this is the 200th episode...and what better way to show the appreciation of all the viewers than to show the most wanted creature of the Series. What do I think they look like....well we know of the Sasquach....well I think they have been hiding on Earth all this time in a cloaked secluded forest. This Thread is dedicated to everyone's idea's and hopes for this episode.

GateMan2000
December 2nd, 2005, 10:26 AM
LoL...I don't think they will do the Furling on the 200th episode. The vibe I get from TPTB is that the Furlings will never been shown.

DelTrax1
December 2nd, 2005, 10:45 AM
Well...that's just inconcievable!

Tracy Jane
December 2nd, 2005, 11:10 AM
I don't care, as long as there's a bit of everything.

My ideal 200th episode would include:

1: Off-world action
2: Time travel
3: Humour
4: Jack O'Neill
5: A bit of Ship (not too much, but in reality this time, not weird AU stuff)
6: Apophis

immhotep
December 2nd, 2005, 11:25 AM
so basicly you want us to repeat the most pointless series finale in the history of the show.
by the sounds of the 'great, albeit insane ideas' the PTB are coming up with its going to end up being another crappy spoof episode like no.100 was; i just hope they get the message that for no.200 we want something amazing, seriosuly amazing not a stupid spoof episode.
...furlings, space battle, asgard history, fifth race promotion, nox return, atlantis crossover, something absolutly unforgetable, something that defines what stargate is and will be remembered for. not something to make me stop watching

DelTrax1
December 2nd, 2005, 11:48 AM
so basicly you want us to repeat the most pointless series finale in the history of the show.
by the sounds of the 'great, albeit insane ideas' the PTB are coming up with its going to end up being another crappy spoof episode like no.100 was; i just hope they get the message that for no.200 we want something amazing, seriosuly amazing not a stupid spoof episode.
...furlings, space battle, asgard history, fifth race promotion, nox return, atlantis crossover, something absolutly unforgetable, something that defines what stargate is and will be remembered for. not something to make me stop watching

I second that.....Furlings , asgard history....maybe something into how they used to look....or maybe finding an Asgard that has been in some kind of Stasis for 20,000 years ....that would be tight.

Tracy Jane
December 2nd, 2005, 12:04 PM

Well, obviously you didn't read my post, because I said that I didn't liek the AU stuff. Alternate universe things work in moderation, but in effect, the ship was neutralised because it wasn't the real Jack and Sam, and the whole episode was kind of pointless and annoying (apart from the legendary Danny classroom scene - only funny because I was an EFL teacher at the time). I really hated the alternate versions of the characters, and it annoyed me that they, not the real Jack and Sam got together. Add to that the fact that we don't REALLY know the characters any more, because the real Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c died in ancient Egypt.

So no, I don't want a repeat of that episode, nor do I want a spoof like Wormhole Xtreme, though I liked that as a one off.

I think Window of Opportunity would be a much better example of what I'd like, than Moebius. I really do think there should be a bit of everything and something like Time Travel could bring back old faves like Fraisier and Apophis.

shockwave
December 2nd, 2005, 01:02 PM
Maybe SG1 stuck in some fantasy world, with all familiar faces guest starring (hammond, janet, jacob, bratac, apophis, ...)

immhotep
December 2nd, 2005, 01:04 PM
how about just a brilliant clip show, oooo i have it, daniel get complete control over time or something of that nature and goes visiting his past.

DelTrax1
December 2nd, 2005, 01:14 PM
So I have asked the question once again if there is anything if any that Joe could answer about the 200th episode.....so lets feel this up with our idea's....hopefully he will get some time and read these. Who knows....maybe it will actually do some good.

aAnubiSs
December 2nd, 2005, 01:48 PM
Bring back Martin's capital ship. Must be one of the best designs of all time!

O'Neill said they owed us one, and we're gonna need all the help we can get vs the Ori.

immhotep
December 2nd, 2005, 02:01 PM
i agree with tht statement inf martain is a furling, or wejust 'find' the ship empty

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
December 2nd, 2005, 03:18 PM
Jack O'Neill/RDA, that the only thing I care about. Oh, and it has to be a good episode.

The Signal
December 2nd, 2005, 03:43 PM
PLEASE FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND RIGHT NO FURLINGS!!! The thread i did on this had some great idea, but the one i liked best was A galaxy quest style episode, either that or another Window of Oppertunity where they visit the best bits of the last 9 years and relive them

jazz!
December 2nd, 2005, 03:58 PM
not a clip show. please. they can do better than that!
something funny;
probably like WormholeX Tream;
but am sure they won't repeat that;
what about: Crossover? spaceShips? Some huge Ancient revelation; letter from Jack? Teal'c grows a beard?.............

JanusAncient
December 2nd, 2005, 04:19 PM
The Ancient revelation is nice, but I have to agree, it would be idiotic not to even consider the Furlings, for the 200th episode. A story about the great four race alliance, is what I would most like to see.

Eoin
December 2nd, 2005, 04:41 PM
My idea for the 200th e would be,

1. Jack orientated ep
2. Big ancient discovery
3. Something about magnets
4. a scrauny(sp?) teal'c :P

Erised
December 2nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
My theory is that we will finally see the Furlings. I mean...this is the 200th episode...and what better way to show the appreciation of all the viewers than to show the most wanted creature of the Series. What do I think they look like....well we know of the Sasquach....well I think they have been hiding on Earth all this time in a cloaked secluded forest. This Thread is dedicated to everyone's idea's and hopes for this episode.
NO!!! Screw the Furlings! Sam and Jack will get married on 200! :D :D :p :p
and don't tell me otherwise!
*covers her ears* BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I can' hear you!!!!!!!!

GatetheWay
December 2nd, 2005, 04:47 PM
I think in order to avoid another Wormhole Extreme it's importent that the 200th episode to be importent to the overall arc of the show and maybe even go back to the shows roots a bit.

Oh I know what would be great... having either Kurt Russel or James Spader guess star. That's unlikly, grant it, but it would be great. :)

Tracy Jane
December 2nd, 2005, 05:03 PM
Oh I know what would be great... having either Kurt Russel or James Spader guess star. That's unlikly, grant it, but it would be great. :)
Just to prove Vala's limited gene pool comment: Ben, James and Michael!

how about just a brilliant clip show, oooo i have it, daniel get complete control over time or something of that nature and goes visiting his past.

another Window of Oppertunity where they visit the best bits of the last 9 years and relive them
Hehe. I had this vague idea and am doing a fic based on it atm called "Quantum Deep" based on Jack and Sam doing it. Like jumping back to Broca Divide "Carter! No! Not like this!" and things like that. It would be hilarious to replay episodes with our perspective, but I doubt it'd happen. It'd only be funny if things were subtly different. Like "Not like this" became "like this" and he flips her over, ya know?

Sam and Jack will get married on 200
Hhhm, maybe engaged, finally get into bed or something. Shipper though I am, I can't see them practically going straight down the aisle like that.

the fifth man
December 2nd, 2005, 08:17 PM
I see some ideas I like here. And some I don't. Truthfully, I don't know what I'd like for the 200th ep. Like everyone else, I think it should be something big. Something very important to the future of Stargate, but also reminicent of its past. It would be great if RDA could guest-star though. You know, tie up some loose-ends.

immhotep
December 3rd, 2005, 02:46 AM
NO!!! Screw the Furlings! Sam and Jack will get married on 200!
and don't tell me otherwise!
*covers her ears* BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I can' hear you!!!!!!!!

gah talk about the worst episode ever, it would turn this in to, like Sci-fi friends! count me out.

Evil Emperor Zurg
December 3rd, 2005, 03:01 AM
I think for the 200th episode should have some really big earth shattering change. Something like the stargate program being finally releaved or maybe the Asgard getting wiped out by the Ori or something really dramatic like that! (not that I want the Asgard to be wiped out:eek: )

immhotep
December 3rd, 2005, 03:10 AM
maybe this could be another 'help the asgard eps' but in return we get fifth raced, and we have to defend orilla agianst the prior ( with our new anti prio thing) and that uld allow for some great asgard citie/landscape scenes adn develop them as a race much more than they have.

Esquin
December 3rd, 2005, 03:39 AM
I like the letter from jack thing as a clip episode. Wait even better the death of Major General George Hammond! Or some kind of galaxy altering revelation which ever seems better.

immhotep
December 3rd, 2005, 03:41 AM
omg GGH dieing, thats it! thats the perfect episode, old ending new beginning, jack making a tribute speach and all of SG-1 and braytac paying respects. PTB please do this!

Erised
December 3rd, 2005, 05:36 AM
gah talk about the worst episode ever, it would turn this in to, like Sci-fi friends! count me out.
bwaha! It's your problem that you're not a shipper! :D :p :p :D

Tracy Jane
December 3rd, 2005, 06:39 AM
maybe this could be another 'help the asgard eps' but in return we get fifth raced, and we have to defend orilla agianst the prior ( with our new anti prio thing) and that uld allow for some great asgard citie/landscape scenes adn develop them as a race much more than they have.

Yes! I think getting fifth raced would do it. And that would HAVE to involve the furlings, surely, to help make the decision.

bwaha! It's your problem that you're not a shipper!

Yes. I justify this by saying that even RDA and Amanda are shippers, in fact they started the whole thing. And The writers are, but just don't want to upset the non-shippers who are decidedly militant (pardon the pun)

DelTrax1
December 3rd, 2005, 07:49 AM
Why would we want to ruin episode 200 on the shippers. I mean...come on. It's pretty much implied in the show that they are going to be together. Why spend a show letting you know something that you should already know. Lets see something that we have never seen like the Furlings or the Old Asgard. Something new and interesting.

Tracy Jane
December 3rd, 2005, 07:58 AM
Why would we want to ruin episode 200 on the shippers. I mean...come on. It's pretty much implied in the show that they are going to be together. Why spend a show letting you know something that you should already know. Lets see something that we have never seen like the Furlings or the Old Asgard. Something new and interesting.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I really want somethin interesting. I don't want a WHOLE episode dedicated to ship, at least not for 200. All I ask is an actual confirmation. One line would be enough.

I don't know. I'm starting to feel that anything involving Furlings would be a disappointment. We've hyped it up so much over the years, us, not the writers, that perhaps they couldn't do it justice.

Major_Griff
December 3rd, 2005, 08:02 AM
I want A full SGA/SG-1 crossover, with all of the characters from Atlantis, including Zalinka and Major Lorne, brought to the Milky Way to help with the Wraith attack on Earth which happens to coinside with an Ori attack. Also, Bra'tec comes to help out, and Generals Hammond and O'Neill are brought back to the front lines. And it would possibly be a 2 hour event with the second half being an SGA ep, or just the 201st ep of SG-1, but played in the same night.

Stricken
December 3rd, 2005, 08:07 AM
Im not going to guess as what I say won't ever happen, all I will say is what ever TPTB go with I'm sure that the 200th Episode of Stargate SG-1 will be one to remember, just as long as it doesn't crossover to Atlantis, SG-1 have got this far not Atlantis

Nem2k
December 3rd, 2005, 08:34 AM
the only thing i want for #200 is Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c
it would be nice to bring back the original team for 8 years for this momentus occasion

Carina199
December 3rd, 2005, 08:44 AM
My wish list for episode 200 would include

- Jack O´Neill
- some good team moments between Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal´c
- Goa´uld (and the whole stuff which is typical for them: flying pyramids,
temples, Horus and Snake Guards)
- ACTION
- not too much humor (a little bit would be nice but not as much that it would
turn the episode in a parody as "Wormhole X-treme" )
and Teal´c losing his hair :D :D :D

Nem2k
December 3rd, 2005, 08:50 AM
My wish list for episode 200 would include

- Jack O´Neill
- some good team moments between Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal´c
- Goa´uld (and the whole stuff which is typical for them: flying pyramids,
temples, Horus and Snake Guards)
- ACTION
- not too much humor (a little bit would be nice but not as much that it would
turn the episode in a parody as "Wormhole X-treme" )
and Teal´c losing his hair :D :D :D

ooh yes, couldnt agree more :D

Tracy Jane
December 3rd, 2005, 09:15 AM
Teal'c losing hair? About time! It's one of the most bizarre stargate plotholes in history. Well, hair in general is. Like Sam's very cute, but very non regulation hair cut in season.... arrgh.... 4 (??)

Nem2k
December 3rd, 2005, 09:18 AM
Like Sam's very cute, but very non regulation hair cut in season.... arrgh.... 4 (??)

i love Sams season 4 hair :(
tho I have to say, my favourite Sam hair is probably Season 1. Although I do like Season 6 as well, cant say im a fan of S2 or 5 though

Tracy Jane
December 3rd, 2005, 10:46 AM
i love Sams season 4 hair :(
tho I have to say, my favourite Sam hair is probably Season 1. Although I do like Season 6 as well, cant say im a fan of S2 or 5 though

Oh yes. Slightly floppy but nice. It's funny how short hair can look so different, you'd never think that.

And I DO love Sam's S4 hair, as I said, very very cute, but just non reg. It's a bit of a plothole, especially considering the POV military comment.

DelTrax1
December 3rd, 2005, 11:03 AM
I would like this chance to remind those that this is not a shipper Thread. Please keep on topic. Possable 200th episode idea's.

Everytime I think more and more about the Asgard history idea. I think that this could be a good episode. What happened in the past with the Asgard....or even some kind of discovery by the Asgard that they need our help with.

jazz!
December 3rd, 2005, 01:10 PM
Seeing the newly built Asgard civilisation would be kewl!

I hope they don't do a clip show. Please no!

GateMan2000
December 3rd, 2005, 01:54 PM
LoL..The Asgard idea sounds good! I like it...Or maybe have an episode with the Asgard and Nox in it. We have yet to see any relationship (not shipping type) between the two races. LoL..I just hope they don't make this a shipping episode...it would be a big waste :)

immhotep
December 3rd, 2005, 01:59 PM
how could you ship tht! i mean i know some ppl have shipped some weird stuff down in the black hole of love 1 section down but seriously a nox and an asgard!

Tracy Jane
December 3rd, 2005, 03:14 PM
Oh, please! Yes! Nox/Asgard ship! That has made my day!

DelTrax1
December 3rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
Some of you are ship aholics I think...It would be cool to do a back log on the 4 races.....Like to show a meeting or something. Like a device that makes you see the past ....and not only the past but what went down at the Alliance of the 4 Races. A little insight....The you don't really have to show the Furlings for more than mere seconds.

Shep'sSocks
December 3rd, 2005, 09:47 PM
It would be nice if the Furlings turned up. They could be like drop bears.

Plus, it would have the advantage of making people stop asking Joe questions about them showing up. Of course, this would just start the 'When are the Furlings coming back?' questions...

the fifth man
December 3rd, 2005, 10:16 PM
Of course, this would just start the 'When are the Furlings coming back?' questions...

Exactly! Sadly, that is probably part of the reason we'll never see them on this show.:(

Shep'sSocks
December 4th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Best way to kill a storyline. Ask for it.

DelTrax1
December 4th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Well....I don't think that would kill it. I mean....Look.. No matter what people are going to ask for the Furlings. So why not give us some Furlings or atleast some evidence that they have Ascended too. Maybe in Threads when they said that not all are Ancients that meant the Furlings were some of the people in the cafe.

SG-1ssm
December 4th, 2005, 01:57 PM
I just want something thats, new, different, and memerable.

sandyer
December 4th, 2005, 02:08 PM
First things first. TPTB PLEASE DON'T GIVE AWAY ANYTHING UNTIL THE EPISODE IS AIRED.

Now that I'm done that I can get on to what I think should be on episode 200. First of all there should be some old stories revisited like the Nox and Scorched Earth Aliens (Not the entire episode about it but mentioned). Second meet old characters (ie Cassandra, Jonas, Hammond...). Learn some history about asgard. Have little bit of Shipping. Have a major revilation about Furrlings (ie they they accended/went extinct/concured by Ori). Find more furrling tech.
That is it I think

immhotep
December 4th, 2005, 02:09 PM
thats basicly what we all want, but what i really dont want is another spoof episode like WX. i just want in the most simple and basic terms the best non season finale/opener/midSfinale the show has ever produced, something that
outdoes fifth race, WoO, grace, the warrior, 48hours and all the great brilliant standalones. something that we can define sg1 past present and future by, not a a season the entire show and all it stands for.

immhotep

Shep'sSocks
December 4th, 2005, 04:19 PM
I know! I know! Let's have an episode that resolves the S/J ship! :P ;)

jazz!
December 4th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Yes! have the Asgard create their newest most powerfull ship called the SamCarter :D ;
surely she deserver one now

Eoin
December 4th, 2005, 05:13 PM
What about O'Neill retires off world and something happens to whatever, thor somes to seek O'Neills help and the team(the original) saves the day one last time?

:)

the fifth man
December 4th, 2005, 05:26 PM
What about O'Neill retires off world and something happens to whatever, thor somes to seek O'Neills help and the team(the original) saves the day one last time?

:)

I don't know about the specifics, but having O'Neill involved would work for me. I'd like to see the original team plus Mitchell together for an ep. It would be nice to see interaction between O'Neill and the new guy.:)

Eoin
December 4th, 2005, 05:32 PM
I don't know about the specifics, but having O'Neill involved would work for me. I'd like to see the original team plus Mitchell together for an ep. It would be nice to see interaction between O'Neill and the new guy.:)
Yeah it would be cool to see how O'Neill would get on with Mitchell, their interactions would be comical :D

Shep'sSocks
December 4th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Yes! have the Asgard create their newest most powerfull ship called the SamCarter :D ;
surely she deserver one now

Didn't they already have one called the MajorCarter?

the fifth man
December 4th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah it would be cool to see how O'Neill would get on with Mitchell, their interactions would be comical :D

I'm sure very comical. If O'Neill acted like the O'Neill of old anyways. I guess we can only hope tptb can talk RDA into it. So I'll start praying now.:)

Eoin
December 4th, 2005, 05:50 PM
I'm sure very comical. If O'Neill acted like the O'Neill of old anyways. I guess we can only hope tptb can talk RDA into it. So I'll start praying now.:)
I think it should be us fans to talk RDA into doing one last ep, just think of the ratings the show would get if he was in it with all the new characters (and old) and they had to save the day again :D

TheGreatLordGeorge
December 4th, 2005, 05:59 PM
ok here is my ultimate 500th episode.

sg-1 and O"Neil are transported off the planet with no warning and are taken to a chamber. in this chamber above them are four figures, three of them apear. One is a nox, one is Odin(asgard) and one is an ancient. then another three appear. they are Lya ( the nox), Thor, and Skarra. They explain that all three of them have lobbied to the counsel of the four , the leaders of the great alliance. Now they the representitives of the entire human race have to accomplish three tasks to finally be accepted. they complete the tasks with the help of thier allies. in these tasks they see holograms and flashbacks of friends and enemies past and present. the show ends with the team standing in a staggard form and O'Neill stepping up on a pedestal , the entire counsel becomes visible ( yes furlings too) and they say something like "we welcome the human race to the Great Alliance"

immhotep
December 4th, 2005, 11:49 PM
id like the for the 200th, sounds good.

DelTrax1
December 5th, 2005, 08:11 AM
ok here is my ultimate 500th episode.

sg-1 and O"Neil are transported off the planet with no warning and are taken to a chamber. in this chamber above them are four figures, three of them apear. One is a nox, one is Odin(asgard) and one is an ancient. then another three appear. they are Lya ( the nox), Thor, and Skarra. They explain that all three of them have lobbied to the counsel of the four , the leaders of the great alliance. Now they the representitives of the entire human race have to accomplish three tasks to finally be accepted. they complete the tasks with the help of thier allies. in these tasks they see holograms and flashbacks of friends and enemies past and present. the show ends with the team standing in a staggard form and O'Neill stepping up on a pedestal , the entire counsel becomes visible ( yes furlings too) and they say something like "we welcome the human race to the Great Alliance"

I like it....doesn't sound like a bad episode......

Tracy Jane
December 5th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Errr, someone said there was already a ship called the MajorCarter. No, I don't think so. There wa a Daniel Jackson, and the O'Neill. Would be funny to let Teal'c get a ship and watch poor old Carter's reaction, though....hehe.

That'd be a funny way of involving "Ship".

As for 500th episode, that's a bit of a way off yet, dontcha think?

Shep'sSocks
December 5th, 2005, 08:58 PM
I think no ship for Carter would be highly amusing. Take that anyway you like... ;)

DelTrax1
December 5th, 2005, 10:38 PM
I'm surprised they haven't done a ship called the Homer.

Tracy Jane
December 6th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Yes... a ship called the Teal'c, then one called the Homer, so it's obviously leaving Carter out. The whole "no ship" for Carter thing, could be made hilarious...as you said, Socks, any way you like!

DrGemini2405
December 6th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Daniel could propose to Vala (I hope the Producers aren't reading this, 'cos if they get this idea, I'll never watch Stargate again, and I'm a huge gatehead!)
O'Neill could propose to Carter... actually, I don't really like the whole Jack and Sam shippy thing, 'cos it seems so wrong (screw the regs)... I mean, she'll probably want children and he won't want to go through all the crap that he went through after Charlie! And besides, he'll be thinking like an old man anyway now that he's retired! How about Dannyboy/Mitchell and Sam!!?
Jack comes back and beats Mitchell up 'cos he reckons that he's been making eyes at Carter (okaaay)
Vala then beats up Jack 'cos she thinks he's been making eyes at Daniel
Carter beats Vala up 'cos she thinks she's making eyes at Mitchell
Teal'c beats them all up, thinking they've been making eyes at Landry
Landry cries in the corner

Tracy Jane
December 6th, 2005, 03:12 AM
You like the beating up thing. Although it sounds very funny, I'm highly doubtful any of it will happen.

immhotep
December 6th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Daniel could propose to Vala (I hope the Producers aren't reading this, 'cos if they get this idea, I'll never watch Stargate again, and I'm a huge gatehead!)
O'Neill could propose to Carter... actually, I don't really like the whole Jack and Sam shippy thing, 'cos it seems so wrong (screw the regs)... I mean, she'll probably want children and he won't want to go through all the crap that he went through after Charlie! And besides, he'll be thinking like an old man anyway now that he's retired! How about Dannyboy/Mitchell and Sam!!?
Jack comes back and beats Mitchell up 'cos he reckons that he's been making eyes at Carter (okaaay)
Vala then beats up Jack 'cos she thinks he's been making eyes at Daniel
Carter beats Vala up 'cos she thinks she's making eyes at Mitchell
Teal'c beats them all up, thinking they've been making eyes at Landry
Landry cries in the corner
right.....8-) well ill just pass over that one and pretend it doesnt exist :D

DrGemini2405
December 6th, 2005, 05:04 AM
aw... it all seemed rather fun... oh well

TST
December 6th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Furlings! Furlings! Furlings! Furlings! Furlings! Furlings!
And more Furlings!

...Now that's out of the way;

-Sam/Jack: Probably not actually getting married, but perhaps their first kiss? (Could make a good ending scene, methinks; romantic date amidst the wreckage of an alien armada, rather Bond-esque)

-Jack: Has to be in it, even if he doesn't show up at all in the rest of the season, he can't miss the 200th. We need him!

-Furlings: I think I've made my point about them clear.

For crazier theories, how about an Orii warfleet reaches our galaxy (having given up on the supergate idea and instead using their superior-to-Asgard hyperdrives) and starts laying waste to entire systems.
As it approaches Earth, a combined fleet of Jaffa, Tau'ri, Asgard (and maybe Furling..? Please?), and other assorted denizens of the Milkyway (and, perhaps, beyond) while hopelessly outmatched races out to make a last stand (And, in the face of certain death, Jack+Sam are finally honest about their feelings)...

Whereupon a massive battleship (or fleet) called the 'Homer' appears and turns the tide of the battle.
Where did Homer come from? Why, 'tis a Tau'ri (Fifth Race of the Alliance? Fifth-Of-Many..?) ship from the future...

...I know, last bit's not so good, and a bit Voyager-esque perhaps...

immhotep
December 6th, 2005, 06:31 AM
we aint getting furlings, as much as we all hate JM for not doing them, we will never see them!

theStormWeaver
December 6th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Lets try not to be so pessimistic about Furlings. Maybe someday. I would like to see them on the 200th, but i'm not expecting it. I wanna see a battle with lots of ships (warships that is!!). I wanna see the return of old friends, maybe solving a couple of broken story arcs in the process. Maybe the Young Jack, Humans trained like SG teams by Apophis, Sarah(Osiris' host), and those creatures that terraformed the Enkaren world arcs could be finished all in one ep!! Probably not. But it would be an awesome episode.

Tracy Jane
December 6th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Oh yes! The return of young Jack! Young Jack and Cassie start dating....hehe. Sure both Carter and O'Neill would have something to say about that!

theStormWeaver
December 6th, 2005, 09:13 AM
You have to remember that young jack has a big part of our jack's head. I don't think he would be comfortable dateing her. It would probably be weird for him.

DelTrax1
December 6th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Maybe ....and hopefully we can get one of you Mods to look at this.......we should have a Pole.....How Many People Would Like To See The Furlings In An Episode Of Stargate?

Nowing how things are going....I bet the Furlings will end up on Atlantis. It would be nice however to see how many people would like to even see the Furlings in the Stargate World.

Tracy Jane
December 6th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Oh, I haven't seen a poll on Gateworld forum in a while.
I forgot about the whole young Jack being Jack in mind, thing. Funny that we didn't see any hormonal crushes on Carter, then!

wurlitzer153
December 6th, 2005, 05:57 PM
I'm surprised they haven't done a ship called the Homer.
We shouldn't forget AU Jack's boat in Moebeus. That one was called Homer! I guess you could call it a ship:p. Besides, we here on the Great Lakes call 1,000 foot long ships "boats," as in "lakeboat," sometimes also called freighters. Ocean going ships that come on the lakes are called salties.[/OT]

macktheknife
December 6th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Have they said canon about the plague? Is the plague the wraith? I'm not sure, I think the wraith happened after the plauge.

Something about the plauge, or some sort of information about the universe of stargate. Sort of like futurama, where fry finds out why he was sent into the future.

babaganoosh
December 6th, 2005, 07:30 PM
I'm just hoping it's not a flashback episode. I know them producers, they love to do flashback episodes.

If a season does have a FB episode, you know they're saving money for something spectacular later on that season.

Shep'sSocks
December 6th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Flashback episode explaining the whole Ancient/Ori thing.

DelTrax1
December 6th, 2005, 11:09 PM
That's actually not a bad idea......Ori/ Ancient flashback....hmmm....promising

Shep'sSocks
December 6th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Ancient/Ori flashback thing without any of the cast. Just a straight out backstory.

Tracy Jane
December 7th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Oh. That would be a good episode, but as a 200th? A 200th without the cast? Wormhole Xtreme was bad enough, in that it focused on minor/new/charicature version characters rather than our lot.

DelTrax1
December 8th, 2005, 04:38 PM
It wouldn't be the same show without the cast. But interesting idea.

GatetheWay
December 8th, 2005, 08:18 PM
It would be great if they brought Mini Jack back. (I did not mean for that to rhyme :p)

starathena74
December 8th, 2005, 08:38 PM
I don't care, as long as there's a bit of everything.

My ideal 200th episode would include:

1: Off-world action
2: Time travel
3: Humour
4: Jack O'Neill
5: A bit of Ship (not too much, but in reality this time, not weird AU stuff)
6: Apophis
i 2ed that i want that all myself:D

immhotep
December 9th, 2005, 06:13 AM
It would be great if they brought Mini Jack back. (I did not mean for that to rhyme :p)
OMG imagine if they all attend his (mini oniels) graduation, hed be tht old now right, he was 16 then and hell be 18 now...perfect; oh and it got attacked by baal trying to find someone to control some wacky peice of ancient tech for him! or by loki!

Tracy Jane
December 9th, 2005, 05:40 PM
I'd love RDA back, but Mini Jack would be just as good. Both would be better. Can you imagine Mini Jack, Big Jack, Vala, Daniel and Mitchell in the same ep? I think we'd all need multiple pairs of pants!

JLB
December 9th, 2005, 06:22 PM
I think Mini-Jack would be a good idea.

What about the Moebius version of the characters? Maybe Daniel taught them how to ascend, and when SG-1 really needs help against the Ori they descend to help out?

I also agree with Sam/Jack shippers.

One thing I'd like to see is the species from Scorched Earth coming to Earth to establish an alliance in thanks for keeping them from wiping out a sentient species. Actually with their ability to create life so quickly and terraform planets maybe they could make a dent in Ori worshippers.

psumetguy2008
December 9th, 2005, 07:39 PM
I think it should be one very large episode:

1. Asgard finally get new bodies that resemble the look they had millenia ago.

2. Ascended war begins/ends

3. We talk to the Ascended Council, get to talk to "Others"

4. Wraith come through the stargate somehow.

5. Ori make another move on Earth

Pharaoh Atem
December 10th, 2005, 04:15 AM
LoL...I don't think they will do the Furling on the 200th episode. The vibe I get from TPTB is that the Furlings will never been shown.
nope the furling was just a joke and was never ment to be on the show.

as for the 200th episode i don't want a repeat of the 100th epsiode it has to be serious considering it such a landmark episode

Tracy Jane
December 10th, 2005, 07:41 AM
I think Mini-Jack would be a good idea.

What about the Moebius version of the characters? Maybe Daniel taught them how to ascend, and when SG-1 really needs help against the Ori they descend to help out?

I also agree with Sam/Jack shippers.

One thing I'd like to see is the species from Scorched Earth coming to Earth to establish an alliance in thanks for keeping them from wiping out a sentient species. Actually with their ability to create life so quickly and terraform planets maybe they could make a dent in Ori worshippers.
Wow! That would be amazing! As much as I disliked Moebius in terms of weird plot twisting stuff, it would be rather funny to have three versions of every character running round and causing mayhem!

DelTrax1
December 10th, 2005, 01:08 PM
You would think though....that with all the people that want to see the Furlings that they would atleast explain them a little further....like they left the galaxy or they Ascended....that way it would cut them out of the Stargate world forever.

Tracy Jane
December 10th, 2005, 01:18 PM
YEah, but TPTB don't think logically like us :D

DelTrax1
December 12th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Lets hear some more idea's.....let them role.

-Major Woody
December 12th, 2005, 02:42 PM
I'll take anything as long as it's better than episode 100.

Not that it could be much worse.

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
December 26th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Well sixth episode of S10 will the 200th episode. RDA has to come back for that. Maybe this is the furling ep?!?!?!?!?!? What would you like the 200th ep to be about? I would like to have massive space battles and supergates and ancients and goa'uld and anubis and .....................

The Signal
December 26th, 2005, 09:50 AM
I cant see RDA coming back, and by the looks of the spoilers i dont think this is the Furling ep. It was mentioned, but by what Joe said, they seem to have left that idea. Im thinking we will see a stand alone ep. or it will pick up from a long forgotten ep from years ago. I just hope we get a better ep than the duff 100th ep :S I wouldnt mind a "Galaxy Quest" style episode though, someone suggested it in another 200th ep thread and i liked the idea

immhotep
December 26th, 2005, 10:08 AM
well JM has said the furlings are 200th eps candidate.

immhotep
December 26th, 2005, 10:21 AM
JM has stated on GWF ( arcording to GW, but i cant find it) that the furlings are in line to be 200th episode subject....i think i can say for all stargate fans past present and future, for anyone who has ever seen torment of tantalus, fifth race, thors hammer or paradise lost....:
WHOOOHOOO!!!!!

d3u5
December 26th, 2005, 10:37 AM
200th ep: Stargate Program goes public...

Nem2k
December 26th, 2005, 11:00 AM
id like this to be a fun episode which reflects on the past 10 years, bringing back old relationships, digging up old memories but without going into a clip show
i dont necessarily think 200 needs to be cool and spectacular, just something which pays tribute to the show itself and recognizes why this show is brilliant

immhotep
December 26th, 2005, 11:08 AM
NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!! if its another mushy pathetic crappy little comody episode like WX, ill never watch Sg again, i promise this episode will make or break SG. thats how major this episode should in tptb's minds.
it has to be TLC, rising or seige, nothing less or i leave. i dont care if its furlings or the aschen or a go to planet and save episode it has to be groundbreakingly, super episode of the year, season making, golden globe winning episode and nothing less.

Nem2k
December 26th, 2005, 11:13 AM
NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!! if its another mushy pathetic crappy little comody episode like WX, ill never watch Sg again, i promise this episode will make or break SG. thats how major this episode should in tptb's minds.
it has to be TLC, rising or seige, nothing less or i leave. i dont care if its furlings or the aschen or a go to planet and save episode it has to be groundbreakingly, super episode of the year, season making, golden globe winning episode and nothing less.

why do you say that? because i reckon #100 was more special than 200 due to the fact that when 100 happened, the majority of the original cast and crew were still there, so it was like they stuck around for a whole 100 episodes
with 200 episodes, so many ppl have moved on to different things, cast and crew has changed quite a bit, so as far as the production of SG-1 goes, its not so much of a momentus occasion
by the time we get to 200, some of the cast would only have been there for a year, which isnt really a reason to celebrate imo. we should be celebrating the franchise itself lasting that long, which is why i think we need to bring back the different elements of SG that we loved over the years

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 26th, 2005, 11:16 AM
In my humble opinion, I think they should air the first episode of Wormhole X-treme. That would be fuzzing hilarious. And I mean, what better way to follow up the hundredth, be able to take a break from all the seriousness and poke fun at itself, and still be cool?
I just think it would be great.
*gets mauled to death by Immhotep*

jazz!
December 26th, 2005, 11:17 AM
hmm interesting ideas.

Well JM did say they were throwing-up wacky and insane ideas for the 200th. But very likely not to be a 100th style ep.

There seems to be a bad case of Déjà Vu lurking around Gateworld.
Treatment: Stargate Back-To-Back and use of the SEARCH FUNCTION.......

voila: Theories of Content of the 200th Episode (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20801)

Anubis.
December 26th, 2005, 11:24 AM
I hope we'll see the Furlings on this episode. And i hope too to see some spacebattles. Anyway, i don't want something like "Wormhole X-treme"!

Just something serious incorporates itself well in the story of the series and not a joking episode uninteresting.

And, if we could see O'neill, well... Why not?

da_hippie
December 26th, 2005, 11:26 AM
I hope they do another episode like Wormhole Xtreme, as not only is a it some light releif for the fans, it gives the cast and crew a chance to poke fun at their own show. I trust the writers will come up with something good.

immhotep
December 26th, 2005, 11:28 AM
i want a flashback episode of the old allience fighting Ra ( old shcool kickass goauld), from the point of the asgard...giant space battle, furlings, nox, ancient before ascencion...brilliamundo.

da_hippie
December 26th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Why fighting Ra? he's not exactly a tough target for the alliance. Perhaps some sort of alter-alliance between some very powerful bad guys which have since been wiped out...or so we thought.

andrelage
December 26th, 2005, 11:44 AM
IMO we should see the sg1 team sat around a table talking about past missions with some flashbacks. maybe have RDA turn up as well.

Dutch_Razor
December 26th, 2005, 12:32 PM
That'd be soem kind of clip show, I don't like clip shows very much..

Furlings are a better idea IMHO.

FallenAngelII
December 26th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Ra was nothing. One nuke in the face and he dies. And his ship had no shields or sufficient guards to prevent them from transporting in the nuke. Any half-wit would check what gets transported in through the rings.

immhotep
December 26th, 2005, 12:48 PM
well Ra was the first goauld with power, so we could see Ra ( in flaskback) take a young alterna boy host and become a major power and then the fights with the allience that are still going on until the movie...brilliant

mother-goose
December 26th, 2005, 02:28 PM
I can see why people get pissed when the search isnt used. This (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20801) is the main 200th ep thread

immhotep
December 26th, 2005, 02:43 PM
im part of that thread, i just wanted to share my ideas :) but im glad a noob is finally getting the word around to search :)

The Signal
December 26th, 2005, 02:46 PM
JM has stated on GWF ( arcording to GW, but i cant find it) that the furlings are in line to be 200th episode subject....i think i can say for all stargate fans past present and future, for anyone who has ever seen torment of tantalus, fifth race, thors hammer or paradise lost....:
WHOOOHOOO!!!!!

What better time to introduce a Furling than in the show's 200th episode? "Don't laugh. We've seriously discussed the possiblity." sounds to me like that wont be happening

immhotep
December 26th, 2005, 03:04 PM
i know but i thought id do before anyone, elseim ( im in a very, be the first furling **** mood 2day :D)

Heffa
December 26th, 2005, 09:09 PM
RDA has to be in it for sure...

SGC loses all power and is locked down and everyone is panicking Sam is workin on a computer full speed and nothing is working then the Stargate activates and the Iris doesn't close then 4 guys step through the gate "hello people of the Tauri we have come with a matter of great urgency we are the Furlings"

hahahaha then intro yep I would jump out of my seat

NakedJehutyV2
December 26th, 2005, 09:15 PM
furlings will be metioned/appear in s10 ep 6

GateMan2000
December 27th, 2005, 10:51 AM
furlings will be metioned/appear in s10 ep 6

Joe didn't say that episode. They were tossing the idea around. I think if they aren't mentioned on that one, they will be on another. I think they should bring them in anyway regardless if people are going to be let down by them or not. :)

GateMan2000
December 27th, 2005, 10:55 AM
I think they should introduce the Furlings sometimes next season. Maybe as a new ally. That picture that they have painted about the Ori is almost impossible to beat. The Furlings may help give us the advantage.

Korean_Turtle87
December 27th, 2005, 11:09 AM
furlings and a huge ass space battle would be nice

immhotep
December 27th, 2005, 12:06 PM
furlings turn out to the be the grace aliens >>> big space battle with earth and asgard to decide who gets the galaxy...knowing by then that both parties can defeat the orii.

Prior_of_the_Ori
December 27th, 2005, 12:21 PM
That race did seem reasonably advanced and from what we can gather all the races in the Alliance had advanced technology that included good transporter abilities. The Grace race i think had that. Might be interesting to find out that the Furlings have become abit twisted and xenophobic after the years which would give them abit more character and distinguish them from the other alliance races.

Either that or some more history and artefacts would be fine with me.

Shep'sSocks
December 27th, 2005, 02:56 PM
I think the Furlings ought to turn out to be the Ori.

immhotep
December 27th, 2005, 02:57 PM
no way in hell, the furling are part of the allience, and even if they did go bad i doubt they would turn against the allience THAt much...also can you fill us in on how that would be a 200th episode plot?

Shep'sSocks
December 27th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Well, no. I was just replying to the post above proffering an idea. Not every idea has to be indepth.

immhotep
December 27th, 2005, 03:03 PM
okles, i was just saying, how would the orii and the furlings be put together?

Prior_of_the_Ori
December 27th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Impossible for Furlings and Ori to be related since Ori knew nothing of the MW galaxy.

If they are introduced I just hope character is abit developed so maybe these guys are the polar opposites of the Asgard meaning they think people should stand on their own two feet rather then be helped. Might be interesting actually. And would they have their own galaxy? Seems every member of the alliance had their own galaxy........

immhotep
December 27th, 2005, 03:14 PM
well the ancients had two, and i think furling ( if the are grace aliencs ) were heading to earth, because in grace they were only slightly off course from a direct path 2 it...perhap the ZPm in antartica during TLC set off a beacon, like in aurora.

jazz!
December 30th, 2005, 07:03 AM
I hope the 200th isn't dedicated to the Furlings alone.

Olli
December 30th, 2005, 11:24 AM
I would like to see Janet again in some way but not in flashbacks or a clip show.

jazz!
December 30th, 2005, 11:30 AM
I would like to see Janet again in some way but not in flashbacks or a clip show.

hmmm... Janet will come back in Ripple Effect. I'd doubt that they'd revisit her in the 200th...........but weird things can happen

DelTrax1
December 30th, 2005, 11:34 AM
I'm starting to think that episode 200 will not have anything that we would like to see.....it's probably going to be some weird off the wall flashback dream.

jazz!
December 30th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooo........I (hope) doubt they'll do that.

The PTB are too smart to waste an opportunity to do something amazingly significant at such an historic moment in Stargate - Nay! (sp?) - Sci-Fi History!!!!!!

Olli
December 30th, 2005, 01:36 PM
hmmm... Janet will come back in Ripple Effect. I'd doubt that they'd revisit her in the 200th...........but weird things can happen

I know the show goes in a new direction and there is maybe no place for Janet anymore, or Carter or Teal'c or O'Neill and step by step they will be replaced by new faces, I think.

But al least Janet as a "sorely missed, much loved character" and an important secondary character for seven years should be mentioned in episode 200 and not completely ignored like in season 8. Maybe we will see a memorial for all members of the stargate command who died in the line of duty and we will see her name on it?

But I'm still hoping for weird things... :thoranime09:

Shep'sSocks
January 4th, 2006, 09:58 PM
But al least Janet as a "sorely missed, much loved character" and an important secondary character for seven years should be mentioned in episode 200 and not completely ignored like in season 8.

We'll just say all those leftover plot devices and ignored characters (even the dead ones) got sent to 'Wormholeland' from whence they never return. Unless they're Kowalsky.

DavetheAvatar
January 29th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Here's my theory as to what we will see. The game was called "The Alliance" and there were rumours that the Furlings would make an appearance. Well I think that that's exactly what the 200th episode will be...The Alliance.

It could be about the origins of the Alliance of the four races and the possible break down of it introducing the new villains we were promised, the Furlings...

...or not. I'm just tossing ideas about....

Anyway, anymore ideas out there? I just wanted to know what the latest theories are for whats in store in the 200th episode.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
January 29th, 2006, 01:40 PM
No one's connected the dots yet: the new enemy is Vala's daughter who we shall see in season 10.

jenks
January 29th, 2006, 02:44 PM
The Alliance was supposed to be set during season 8.

NakedJehutyV2
January 29th, 2006, 02:49 PM
live ori? meh there has to be a better one.

furlings hopefully

The Engineer
January 29th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Hmmm... a 90 minute special with no advertising. That would be a real treat.

jonno
January 29th, 2006, 07:00 PM
My current 200 ep idea is that it will link in with 'Ripple Effect' - Remember Thor and Heimdall were off doing something important. I think they were meeting with the Furling's, and this will be followed through into Season 10, as we're pretty sure the Furling's will at least be mentioned in S10 . Of course this may not actually happen in the 200th episode - but it's a distinct possibility IMO.

Darkstar
January 30th, 2006, 02:19 AM
it could be that the furlings are being kept very secret as far as the 200th episode goes, they may well be introducing some aspect of the furlings in it but becasue fans are like rabid dogs when it comes to the furlings myself included they could be keeping a tight lid on the whole thing and not letting any info out about the episode, the chatter about who may be in the 200th episode may all be false just to keep the fans guessing until BANG!! they hit the screen, TPTB know that fans would give anything to see the furlings and this could be the reason for the red herrings that lead fans off the scent.

i wouldn't be shocked to see the furlings in this 200th episode, you may feel different than me but what other way could there be to rid the galaxy of the Ori, the alliance could have been established to fight the Ori many years ago, and now their back, so to will the alliance and the furlings, one would hope :D

Merlin1701
January 30th, 2006, 02:32 AM
I like Jonno's idea perhaps the Furlings just left this galaxy...Perhaps the idea of the Furlings being, well furry is wrong; could it be that they were physically like the Ancients and left as a way to avoid the virus?

Lord Jago
January 30th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Just occured to me. They've done a 90 minute episode before i.e. Threads.
With all the sugestions and speculations out there about the 200th Episode
The furlings, RDA, even Jonas for crying out loud.
I think that they should make the 200th a 90 minute episode and jam in as much cool stuff as they can for all the fans. After all they have cut the seasons down to 20 episodes a shot. I feel cheated out of the extra 2 episodes LOL.

Who agrees with me?

Also, how about this for an idea for the 200th episode. The Ori invade a world that the Furlings have domain over. And we hadnt heard from the Furlings for quite a while because they reside on a different gate network within the Milky way (if you know Telecoms like i do, similar to a compainies internal dialing network) and were currently in a sleep cycle (you know some thing like the wraith were they go into hybernation for long periods of time)

Thor comes to Earth and informs Stargate command that the Ori have inadvertantly/or purposely woken the Furlings up and they are 'cranky' for lack of a better word and have started to lash out on several Human populated worlds thinking it was humans that woken them. Thor requests O'Neills help to attempt to calm them down as the Asgard are unable to without miltary force and the Asgard are not in a position to defend all the human worlds in the MW. (as it has been said before, the Asgard dont think like we do)

Just an idea :) :) :) :) :)

jenks
January 30th, 2006, 07:30 AM
Who agrees with me?

Me.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
January 30th, 2006, 07:34 AM
I also agree, the 200th is too big to be a 60-minute episode. And they should air a special 200th episode special (like a lowdown) before the 200th, a 90 minute special. And both the special and the episode should air on NBC at the same time it airs on SciFi, so the people who watch SG-1 in syndication, can watch it on NBC and then you post about the ep anywhere on the forum and not worry about the spoilers rule.

The Signal
January 30th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Though I dont like the Furling idea (its a perfectly good idea, one of the bst yet actually, i just never want to see them) but the extended ep idea is good, I assume you mean 90 minutes with commercials, like threads, so it is around 60 minutes instead of 42, just a tiny difference but it would do a lot of good. I would also like that for the 50th atlantis ep

FallenAngelII
January 30th, 2006, 07:48 AM
Yes! Either make it a special 60 minute episode (60 minutes without commerical breaks) or a double-whammy episode (double episode)!

The Signal
January 30th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Like the 150th? (Heroes part 2 was 150)good idea!!!

Aither
January 30th, 2006, 09:11 AM
The game was called "The Alliance" and there were rumours that the Furlings would make an appearance.
The reason why the game was called "The Alliance" has been revealed : it was an alliance between Anubis and the Haaken (the enemy introduced in the game only) (I put that under the spoiler tag because the game might be published (yes, I have hope) since there is no official statement for the moment)

i wouldn't be shocked to see the furlings in this 200th episode, you may feel different than me but what other way could there be to rid the galaxy of the Ori, the alliance could have been established to fight the Ori many years ago, and now their back, so to will the alliance and the furlings, one would hope
May the Great Alliance return to destroy the Ori :thoranime09: