Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an AU eppy, if I remember correctly in POV, when daniel was searching the right reality, a reality you sow was one with a beach or something. They should go to that AU or some other AU not like the normal universe. Could also be a good way to bring back martouf, narim, jonas, apophis, anubis, ...

Comment

or you could have a simulated war with loads of spoof character from Stargates past, those who are dead they can say they already had personas created from thier own files - simulated in the avatar chair, just before the release of the allience game, perfection!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
        That is inaccurate

TOS had 3 Seasons, TNG had 7, DS9 had 7, VOY had 7 and Enterprise had 4

Since the first poster is obviously counting Atlantis into this...i must point out that at the end of Enterprise's current (and final) season Star Trek has had 704 Live-Action Episodes

While Doctor Who is only 2-3 years older than Star Trek, Star Trek has had the most

And Continously we've had 18 years non stop with Star Trek on TV comprising of 25 Seasons of Star Trek. Making up 624 of those 704 episodes
        Are you sure that Star Trek has more episodes than Dr Who? I know ST has had more seasons, but early seasons of Dr Who were really long. I'll go find out.
        O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
        [Cut to shot of the door]
        [Cut back to O'Neill]
        O'NEILL: Any time now.
        [Cut back to door]

Comment

Originally posted by The Maneuver
          Are you sure that Star Trek has more episodes than Dr Who? I know ST has had more seasons, but early seasons of Dr Who were really long. I'll go find out.
          Nope, you were right, Serebii. The official site says that Dr Who had over 600 eps, which is less than 704. My bad.
          O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
          [Cut to shot of the door]
          [Cut back to O'Neill]
          O'NEILL: Any time now.
          [Cut back to door]

Comment

how about this for the 200th episode:
            atlantis landing on earth..........need i say more.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Did anybody else catch this? With Stargate Atlantis's episode "Runner" Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis are now at a total of 200 episodes! Bring on the big 3-0-0!

Comment

I think the two series should be counted separately
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

They are counted seperate. But in are minds we just had 200. This calls for a party. That would be cool if we copuld all get together for one huge party. "You are so in so, wao you looked so much different in my head."
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I would love a big GW get together someday with people from all over the world
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

200...is that counting the movie? 'cause if we're counting Atlantis, it only makes sense that we count the movie.
                      Either way...kewl bananas.

Comment

The movie is not an episode. But if you want, we can count it.
                        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

it's 200? wow, thats quite an achievement, but i think SG1 reaching episode 200 would be a better event.

it doesn't seem like 200, after all these years of watching SG1 and now Atlantis, i thought it would be more than that.

sigpic

Comment

I've got an idea for the 200th episode.

This story is shot in real time like 24 and the M*A*S*H ep that was shot in real time.

Okay so Sg1 discover a plot by a band of goauld loyal to Baal to assassinate the President of the USA on Live TV whilst making an important speech and then reveal the existence of the stargate only problem is they don't know who the assassian is and haven't the time to screen people.

The president insists on making the speech even after receiving the warning from the SGC. Security is heightened whilst SG1 try to find the culprit/s, near the end of the episode they're nowhere close to finding the guy and the speech has just started, as the president is walking up to the podium they see on the screen a the presidents personal bodyguard fumbling in his coat they quickly rush down there using asgard beaming technology and zat the guy.

The whole room erupts in noise and the president hushes them and starts his speech which goes along the lines of "I was originally going to announce this evening some lucrative trade deals between the United States of America and China, however I suddenly see no choice but to reveal to you the people of America and the world about a new reality." then continue with the speech from lost city pt2 which tptb shelved.

I know it needs some polish but yeah, I think it'd be a fitting 200th ep.

Comment

I think they should do a sequel to Wormhole X-Treme if only so I can witness the vast amount of fandom hatred that would result.

Comment

Whats wrong with Wormhole X-treme. I liked it.
                                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                                X