Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only THE SciFi series Granddaddy of them all! Don't tell me you don't know what the Tardis is?

David H

Look out! Its a Daelek!!! Run for your lives!

Originally posted by Major Tyler
    What is a "Doctor Who?"
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

200th episode?

can you say MUSICAL!?!?!

*sighs dreamily at the thought*
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

i despised wormhole xtreame, its the worst episode in the history of the show - made the sg team look like fools and the fact you consdied it funny is deranged!, thats would be the WORST 200th episode ever, you coldnt make it WORSE!
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Maybe we get to meet the Furlings in the 200th episode. I hope they do something special. I didn't like Whormhole Extreme !! I expected something more from a 100th episode. I thought lots of action,special effects,extra long episode!!.So it as a bummer. I know there are a lot of people who liked Whormhole Extreme but I didn't.So I hope that this time for the 200 the episode we get something special, perhaps Jack O'Neill will be playing with it.Maybe going offworld or so.
          EDIT: by the way Chyron don't want to sound rude but there is such a thing as an EDIT button ! you don't have to post 4 times in a row.
          Last edited by Lord Zedd; 11 April 2005, 11:36 AM.
          Lord Zedd

Comment

I think your transfer of the Forum caused the thread starter's name (this thread) to be change, WHICH WAS ME

I just though you might like to know

P.S. all of my subscribed threads are missing except one, and I didn't delete them
            Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:37 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I think for the 200th episode they should bring back every major recurring character and RDA. Have it an alternate reality episode and have the actors from the movie play the alternate reality versions of themselves. (Basically Kurt Russell and James Spader). Would have to be written for laughs of course.

Comment

how about cassie,ryac,little oniel, and haley brainwashed and then being set on sg-1. this could be a spoof episode in the avitar chair, or the dawn of a new spin off.....
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

An alternate reality ep would be good. It'd be nice to see some old friends again too. It should be something to rival wormhole xtreme.
                  "I'm the greatest because I'm alive. That's it. Period.
                  I'm not greedy. If I can catch a Goa'uld equipped with all kinds of fancy toys without risking my neck that's a damn good compromise."

Spoiler:

Comment

rival wormhole extreame, well how about watching the iris open and close for an hour- btw i despised WX, total ruined S5!
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

how can you say that about WX?!

Comment

easily the only remotly interesting part was the ship at the end, the rest i flicked for, thats rare btw!
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                          I believe that the Doctor does take the top spot (www.imdb.com), however something is telling me that it was actually non-contigous(sp?), but still its a player. SG-SG1 will definately qualify as being tied for the longest running contiguous US SciFi series and as long as SG-Atlantis lasts at least eight years (YEAH!) it would take the top spot as most successful SciFi spin-off. Each of the Star Treak series (TNG, DS9, Voyager) last not more than 7, 6, 6 respectively.

David H
                          FYI - The BBC is in the process of creating a NEW Doctor, in fact I seem to recall hearing that the first episode was leaked out on Videotape much to the ire of the BBC.
                          That is inaccurate

TOS had 3 Seasons, TNG had 7, DS9 had 7, VOY had 7 and Enterprise had 4

Since the first poster is obviously counting Atlantis into this...i must point out that at the end of Enterprise's current (and final) season Star Trek has had 704 Live-Action Episodes

While Doctor Who is only 2-3 years older than Star Trek, Star Trek has had the most

And Continously we've had 18 years non stop with Star Trek on TV comprising of 25 Seasons of Star Trek. Making up 624 of those 704 episodes
                          Last edited by Serebii; 11 April 2005, 11:32 AM.

Comment

g
                            I wish we could finally met the Furliings or perhaps the Nox again?
                            Maybe they could be in trouble or so Maybe they are captured or so and we rescue them. Or perhaps they have been overrun by the Goa'uld. Don't know if the Nox are more advanced but we know that they don't use violance
                            Last edited by Lord Zedd; 11 April 2005, 11:41 AM.
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

the best storyline i cna come up with are the stargate going pubic one and the fifth race initiation ceremony complete with furling secondary plot and brilliant CGI on the location!
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

another spoof show with loads of the crew in again like wormhole x-treame
                                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                                X