Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that it wouldn't be cool, but how could they do a cross-over if SG-1 is BASED on the movie?

Whatever they did, it would be cool just to have a 200th episode.
    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

200 episodes... *imagines*

Yes, that would be so awesome. Have no idea what it should be about though.

Comment

If it's anything like Wormhole X-Treme, I'm all for it. That was a sooo funny. It looks like everyone involved had a BLAST working on it. And a happy team is a healthy team. Which means more Stargate for us!

I have no doubt whatever they come up with will be worthy of the '200th episode' banner.
        The pen is mightier than the sword. Except, of course, in a sword fight.

Comment

200th ep? they should have cake!

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

i think it should be another 1.5 hour episode like Threads...

not sure what the plot would be though...
            "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

id like it to be the day earth finally makes the stargate public, or when atlantis is flown to earth or when we are made the fifth member of the great allience.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

o that would be an awsome idea immhotep! i think it will be awsome when the world finds out about the program. i wonder if they will ever make another movie except with the show acters this time.
                "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

furlings please
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

You know what the purpose of the topic is...

To possibly give the producers some ideas
                    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:38 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      furlings please
                      It would be cool if they do it this year (Season 9)
                      Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:41 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

He was using a base 8 system instead of base 10.

Comment

they will do the furlings this year, i just think there keeping it soo under wraps that noone will even know theyve dun it until its done.
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

I believe that the Doctor does take the top spot (www.imdb.com), however something is telling me that it was actually non-contigous(sp?), but still its a player. SG-SG1 will definately qualify as being tied for the longest running contiguous US SciFi series and as long as SG-Atlantis lasts at least eight years (YEAH!) it would take the top spot as most successful SciFi spin-off. Each of the Star Treak series (TNG, DS9, Voyager) last not more than 7, 6, 6 respectively.

David H
                            FYI - The BBC is in the process of creating a NEW Doctor, in fact I seem to recall hearing that the first episode was leaked out on Videotape much to the ire of the BBC.

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                            was that Doctor Who by any chance?
                            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

What???!!!

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                              Doctor Who?
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Yes, Wormhole Extreme was great, however the Time Loop episode that had O'Neil and T'ealc(sp) did have its moments.

David H

Originally posted by GateTraveler
                                Even if the math is incorrect, it is an interesting question. I'm betting that we will be asking it next year because I believe there will be a 10th season. If so, I hope they do something better than Wormhole. I know that it was a love it-hate it episode and I'm squarely in the "hate it" camp (even with the commentary).

Comment

Working...
                                X