X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Grudge 2 Trailer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iquyqnKmfLY

Although i thought the first one wasnt the best movie ever, i think the preview of the second one looks much better.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

hmmm

grudge of arcadia.

it can't be any worse than the first one.

wife will see it and i'll probably tag along to be the elbow recepticle during the 'scary' parts.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Hmm. I guess it looks better. I thought the first one was going to be awesome, but then I didn't find it scary at all. I was told the origional ones were actually way more scary, but they were even worse. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Decent trailer, I suppose. I really didn't like the first one though. This will probably end up a rental for me down the road.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
          Hmm. I guess it looks better. I thought the first one was going to be awesome, but then I didn't find it scary at all. I was told the origional ones were actually way more scary, but they were even worse. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
          I agree about the original japanese ones, they were dissapointing, and i had my hopes up that they were going to be scary!\, maybe im just used to the very straight forward killers... or not, haha.
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

First one was crap, only watched it for SMG. As she seems to die pretty early in this one and the trailer makes it look about as crap as the first, I think I'll skip.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
              I agree about the original japanese ones, they were dissapointing, and i had my hopes up that they were going to be scary!\, maybe im just used to the very straight forward killers... or not, haha.
              I think I had very high hopes too but nope, they sucked.

Meh.

I'll probably see this one, but only because I saw the first one.
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Working...
              X