Anyone notice...

Spoiler:
    The Star Trek parody in the teaser with Cameron on the Odyssey

This is going to be great.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I had a dream that Jack came back for the 200th episode and so did Jonus. Daniel was dead and Teal'c and Sam were themselves again. it was a nice, and very crazy, dream. it was like a Stargate movie about a real Stargate program. Jack and them are real and go through the Stargate and they also do a show to cover it up. Crazy.

Comment

WOAH! THe Mountain went bye bye!
        McKay:...ZedPM
        O'Neill: Zed?
        Jackson: He's Canadian
        O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Yeah that was a huge explosion, looked mighty real too. Wonder how they did that... Its kind of ironic too considering whats happening with Cheyenne Mountain in real life.
          sigpic

Comment

Everyones thinking it I'm gonna just say it...

Furlings and Magnets...thats all there is to it...Furlings...and Magnets
            McKay:...ZedPM
            O'Neill: Zed?
            Jackson: He's Canadian
            O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Spoiler:
              Martin Wood said the Furlings are gonna be like Ewoks...just like we've always imagined...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                Spoiler:
                Martin Wood said the Furlings are gonna be like Ewoks...just like we've always imagined...
                When/where did he say that?
                sigpic

Comment

Oh no! I dont want the Furlings to look like that. I would rather them be a sexy Fembot race/ DARN.

'ORI TOLIET CLASS SHIPS' IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN STARGATE FORUM HISTORY!
                  Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

Comment

Originally posted by Homeslice55
                    Oh no! I dont want the Furlings to look like that. I would rather them be a sexy Fembot race/ DARN.

'ORI TOLIET CLASS SHIPS' IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN STARGATE FORUM HISTORY!
                    LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

I am gonna kick back and watch a show taht has nothing to do with Stargate and Watch a show that TPTB taht brought me Stargate for so many years. It is there time to shine and it is there story. By going in this way I won't be disapointed if they don't show the Furling or they look like Ewoks. So lets let them shine, they only get one every 100 eps.
                      I can't wait to see the Star Trek part. That is going to be funny. I wonder who gets to say, "..............". Tp many of them to pick from.
                      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
                        When/where did he say that?
                        On a Season 10 preview I saw, it was like six minutes long and on YouTube so just search there for it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just curious, was it confirmed recently or something that we'd finally find out about the Furlings in this episode? Cos' I thought it was just something Mallozzi suggested for the 200th episode before production began in earnest, and the actual premise thus far doesn't seem to indicate anything about them at all (unless it turns out that Martin's the Furling or something). Of course, the writing team's been known to pull off some really unexpected surprises (such as a homemade Stargate), so anything's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares
                            Just curious, was it confirmed recently or something that we'd finally find out about the Furlings in this episode? Cos' I thought it was just something Mallozzi suggested for the 200th episode before production began in earnest, and the actual premise thus far doesn't seem to indicate anything about them at all (unless it turns out that Martin's the Furling or something). Of course, the writing team's been known to pull off some really unexpected surprises (such as a homemade Stargate), so anything's possible.
                            Seriously, go watch that S10 preview I was talking about:
                            Spoiler:
                            Martin Wood talks to the camera about how were finally going to see the Furlings.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                              Seriously, go watch that S10 preview I was talking about:
                              Spoiler:
                              Martin Wood talks to the camera about how were finally going to see the Furlings.
                              Yeah I watched that video ages ago. I know he mentioned that we're gonna see the Furlings... but you said:
                              Spoiler:
                              "Martin Wood said the Furlings are gonna be like Ewoks...just like we've always imagined..."

WHERE in that video does it say THAT?!?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X