This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(spolier)what do you think the consquences are for

What do you think the consequences are going to be for distroying an Ori are going to be. Do you think it supprised the Ori that we were able to do it even if it was an accident and set them back any or do you think we just pissed them off.
    Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Well, the consequences can't be much worse than what's already happening.

It would surprise me if the other vessles knew one of their ships was destroyed.
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

the ori prolly told adria already and she'll be pissed

Comment

The priors will rationalize it as Ori punsishing those soldiers for not accomplishing more in the crusade already, they will secure another planet, repeat the creating a super gate procedure and then actually gaurd it this time. Oh, wait. Crap. Thats what someone with intelligence would do. So that means the writers will have this be an unmitigated crippling loss for the Ori leaving us with a respite to rally and defeat them. Duh. What was I thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by genome
          the ori prolly told adria already and she'll be pissed
          Wouldn't they have to act in our galaxy to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by jash
            What do you think the consequences are going to be for distroying an Ori are going to be. Do you think it supprised the Ori that we were able to do it even if it was an accident and set them back any or do you think we just pissed them off.
            When exactly did we destroy an Ori?

Comment

Spoiler:
              Pegasus Project
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=30965
              sigpic

Comment

It was a ship. And how they going to punish us? Besides killing us even more.
                *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                  Spoiler:
                  We destroyed an Ori ship

Comment

Jenks, you're right, I mis-read the question. Sorry.
                    sigpic

Comment

They'll find a way to make us pay. That's just the way they are. However, it was still cool to finally destroy one of their ships.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                        Wouldn't they have to act in our galaxy to do that?
                        It's not interfering if they just see/hear/know things (like Orlin), and their connection to the Priors and Ori was already there.

Even if there were no priors or Adria in our Galaxy, simple communication between your fleet let's you know 1 of your 4 Ships is gone.

Comment

The Ori won't care, it was one ship. I'm sure they have a way around that, by that I mean what has happened to the Supergate. If they don't, they should, they're the frickin gate builder's, they should know everything there is to know about a Stargate, so blocking the Supergate won't last too long, unless the writer's have some nonsensical reason for the Ori to allow it. One ship, they probably have dozens by now, waiting in the void. It would be cool, if we saw a fleet of Ori warships decloak.

Comment

Well, the Supergate could remain like that forever, but really:

With 3 Warships on this side they can build a bigger and better supergate far more quickly and easily.

Comment

Originally posted by jash
                              They are going to make Daniel an offer he cannot refuse.
                              : Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them.
                              : I shall attempt to translate one, O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's…nose drips.

Comment

Working...
                              X