This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis/Oma ship thread!

They are maddley in love! See how she protected him from Daniel?

Yes i have been drinking again....

Just how Much Have you been drinking Thor
    thats quite the ship
    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
    -Libba Bray

Comment

ya there love each other so much there going to fight with each other for a entirety
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
        ya there love each other so much there going to fight with each other for a entirety
        marriage.... lol

Comment

Hehe...that would be fun. We discover that Anubis and Oma are a modern Zeus and Hera! Or maybe they are actually Zeus and Hera...dun, dun, dun...

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
            Hehe...that would be fun. We discover that Anubis and Oma are a modern Zeus and Hera! Or maybe they are actually Zeus and Hera...dun, dun, dun...
            finally somebody besides sga is posting in my threads!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
              finally somebody besides sga is posting in my threads!
              *phew*
              that takes a lot of weight of my shoulders in trying to keep up with all your la..fascinationg threads

and wait hey am I not good enough for your stinkin threads *mumbles* last thread of LM's I post in
              You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
              -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by SGA_Love
                *phew*
                that takes a lot of weight of my shoulders in trying to keep up with all your la..fascinationg threads

and wait hey am I not good enough for your stinkin threads *mumbles* last thread of LM's I post in
                yeah youre good enough. im just glad to be making new friends.

Comment

yeah youre good enough. im just glad to be making new friends.
                  Sure is fun.

Comment

Yay good enough
                    and new friends are fun!
                    -Libba Bray

Comment

Daniel/Oma shipping for me, but if Anubis had the hots for Oma, that explains why he practically blew Danny up and boom to Abydos too. Jealous!Anubis and secretly maybe Oma likes bad boys as she seems to help them a lot...

Comment

oh yay go anubis and oma
                        http://sword.myminicity.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                          Daniel/Oma shipping for me, but if Anubis had the hots for Oma, that explains why he practically blew Danny up and boom to Abydos too. Jealous!Anubis and secretly maybe Oma likes bad boys as she seems to help them a lot...
                          Daniel and Oma? It's possible... But come on theres no way anubis and Oma can be togather for thousands of years without developing some feelings for each other. Plus this thread is no worse than the sam/jack ships thread. I mean atleast this isn't a federal offence in the eyes of the US goverment! lol

Comment

Daniel and Oma? It's possible... But come on theres no way anubis and Oma can be togather for thousands of years without developing some feelings for each other. Plus this thread is no worse than the sam/jack ships thread. I mean atleast this isn't a federal offence in the eyes of the US goverment! lol
                            There might be in the eyes of the Ancients

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                              There might be in the eyes of the Ancients
                              hmmm... true...

Comment

Working...
                              X