Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Morgan le Fey appreciation thread (pegasus project spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Morgan le Fey appreciation thread (pegasus project spoilers)

That ancient in the Pegasus Project, she was a so much eye candy. Dont you reckon?

Question.... is she the same ancient that was the "Rising" hologram and the chick in "Before I Sleep"???

yes they are different actresses, but are they the same character? My sister and I are debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
      Question.... is she the same ancient that was the "Rising" hologram and the chick in "Before I Sleep"???

yes they are different actresses, but are they the same character? My sister and I are debating it.
      Shes pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister View Post
        Shes pretty.
        Damn straight. Sarah Strange is absolutely georgeous and she has the most adorable doe eyes ever!

In regard to the same character question one is Morgan le Fay/Ganos Lal (Sarah) and the other is called Melia (Melia)

Spoiler:
        I loved Morgan in the Ark of Truth. She was so bad ass when she took on Adria
        sigpic
        Queen Mina by me Wraith_Babe

Comment

Just come across this topic and I can't believe there are so little replies.

I've just re-watched Ark of Truth and Sarah Strange is absolutely gorgeous. Just look:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X