Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldnt it be cool if the Ancients ?????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldnt it be cool if the Ancients ?????

Wouldnt it be cool if the Ancients took SG-1 to the HIGHER PLAN for a EPS...

Some kind of Court where SG-1 is on Trial for interfering with HIGHER PLAN BEGINGS ...

OR .......

Maybe someone in the High Counsole brought then up there to explain why they cant interfer with lower plan beings ....

I think its time for the Writers to really strat taking us to a story where we get to see this Higher Plan , and learn more about what they are and how they live a little more ...

Originally posted by -PITBULL-

Some kind of Court where SG-1 is on Trial for interfering with HIGHER PLAN BEGINGS ...

OR .......

Maybe someone in the High Counsole brought then up there to explain why they cant interfer with lower plan beings ....

I think its time for the Writers to really strat taking us to a story where we get to see this Higher Plan , and learn more about what they are and how they live a little more ...
    Maybe when SG-1 finds & has Merlins weapon fully operational an Ancient comes in & grants SG-1 an audience with the big Ancient Bosses & all of thaat stuff coming to an agreement about the weapon & finding out info etc

Comment

What about threads?

Comment

Wouldn't it be cool if Ancients zapped this thread for interfering with thought processes?

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL-

OR .......

Sounds way too much like the Q continuem from startrek.

Comment

Mabey when we find the weapon we are considerd a threat before we even have the chance to us it against the Ori. So we are brought before them when they fianlly realize how dire the situation is and what we would do to destroy the Ori. Hopefully they would finally decide to help us in destroying the Ori.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Truthfully, I don't think the Ancients think highly enough of us to grant us any kind of audience. The majority of them, that is. They'd just stop us from using the weapon if they wanted to.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, I don't think the Ancient's are going to let them use the weapon, and certainly not grant them an audience. Really, would you have a conversation with a grain of sand, that's all lower's are to them, something that occasionally annoys, or amuses them.

Comment

Working...
                X