X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - SciFi Wire: Official SciFi Channel Ratings

For the week of 7/10/06 -- 7/16/06:

As most of you may know by now, the SciFi Channel has replaced SG1 SciFi Monday with Dark Angel SciFi Monday.

SciFi Wire just posted the ratings for the premiere of SG1 Season Ten and SGA Season Three and "Dark Angel" on the SciFi Channel for the week of 7/10/06 -- 7/16/06:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/

TOP TEN SCIFI CHANNEL SHOWS

ECW-------------------------2.4
    Stargate Atlantis-------------1.5 - Edit "No Man's Land"
    Stargate SG-1---------------1.4 - Edit "Flesh and Blood"
    The Best of Bray Road--------1.2
    It Waits---------------------1.2
    Dark Angel-------------------1.2
    Room 6----------------------1.1
    Sasquatch Hunters-----------1.0
    Freddy vs. Jason-------------1.0
    Science of Stargate SG-1-----0.9

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 7/10/06 -- 7/16/06

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 30 July 2006, 09:52 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

The fact that wrestling did better than Stargate is rather sickening to me, but I guess that's the way the ball bounces. Good to see the Stargates were in spots 2 and 3, though. You inverted the titles, by the way. "Flesh and Blood" goes with SG-1 and "No Man's Land" goes with Atlantis.
    Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Pasternak
      The fact that wrestling did better than Stargate is rather sickening to me, but I guess that's the way the ball bounces. Good to see the Stargates were in spots 2 and 3, though. You inverted the titles, by the way. "Flesh and Blood" goes with SG-1 and "No Man's Land" goes with Atlantis.

Oh, thank you for catching that!

I'll edit my original post and correct the info.

I agree with the wrestling part...I just don't understand that. But then sports on tv is just not my cup of tea...and the fake wrestling isn't even a Sport -- just really bad acting.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
        For the week of 7/10/06 -- 7/16/06:

As most of you may know by now, the SciFi Channel has replaced SG1 SciFi Monday with Dark Angel SciFi Monday.

SciFi Wire just posted the ratings for the premiere of SG1 Season Ten and SGA Season Three and "Dark Angel" on the SciFi Channel for the week of 7/10/06 -- 7/16/06:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/

TOP TEN SCIFI CHANNEL SHOWS

ECW-------------------------2.4
        Stargate Atlantis-------------1.5 - Edit "No Man's Land"
        Stargate SG-1---------------1.4 - Edit "Flesh and Blood"
        The Best of Bray Road--------1.2
        It Waits---------------------1.2
        Dark Angel-------------------1.2
        Room 6----------------------1.1
        Sasquatch Hunters-----------1.0
        Freddy vs. Jason-------------1.0
        Science of Stargate SG-1-----0.9
        Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 7/10/06 -- 7/16/06

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana
        Ouch, The Science of Stargate SG-1: 0.9. I really missed the preview show that they normally run with the season premiers. I realize that they are doing one for the 200th and probably couldn't afford to produce two, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by Dream-a-Little
          Ouch, The Science of Stargate SG-1: 0.9. I really missed the preview show that they normally run with the season premiers. I realize that they are doing one for the 200th and probably couldn't afford to produce two, but still...
          And Atlantis got totally screwed on the specials (but did better in the ratings)...

Comment

I'm really hoping for a second week bounce. ouch.
            sigpic

Comment

^We don't know the ratings for last week yet, these are still the ratings for the premiers.

Comment

LoL..I know why Wrestling did better than Stargate. The fact that the WWE has been promoting ECW on SCI FI has a lot to do with it. The wrestling fan based is far greater than of any SCI FI show. I am not an avid WWE viewer but I do know that if you were going down the street...Most people would know who the Rock is Vs. Michael Shanks lol. So its only natural for something as huge as Wrestling to pull new viewers of the the Sci Fi station.

Comment

ECW pulling good ratings is not a big deal. This is a one and done type of show, we won't be seeing multiple repeats or season DVD releases.

Comment

Working...
                  X