This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan La Fay and Season End....s10 ending spoilers/speculation

Ok I think what SG-1 needs at the end of the Season is not an invasion story but something too do with the Sangraal, and SG-1's Greatist foes....Anubis.... The Ancients need 2 find the Weapon Merlin built and steal it. (spoilers) What Morgan La Fay was trying to say is that the Weapon is not on either planet but rather in the Ori Galaxy already,
    thats why Merlin hasn't shown himself to SG-1 he was killed by the Ori when he went there to use his own Weapon....now getting back to Anubis. What SG-1 finds out that the only way they can use the weapon is to have an Ascended begin or 1/2 Ascended begin to use it. The Ancietns being the cowards they are won't allow any of there followers 2 use it. So why not get some one who would. They must find Anubis, convince Oma to stop fighting him and go back and keep the other busey, and they must over come there greatist opstical yet working with the evilist being in out Galaxy to defeat the eivilist beings in the Universe.....

Stupid Idea most will think so, but just think about it and wonder what if...

also WHO ELSE THINKS MY IDEA ABOUT WHAT MORGAN SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE OR WHAT SHE DIDN'T SAY IS CORRECT.....????????????

Yeah it's me again... forget the part about the ACIENTS STEALING THE WEAPON... KINDA LOST TRACK THERE OH WELL

HALLOWED ARE SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis_Ori1987
      Ok I think what SG-1 needs at the end of the Season is not an invasion story but something too do with the Sangraal, and SG-1's Greatist foes....Anubis.... The Ancients need 2 find the Weapon Merlin built and steal it. (spoilers) What Morgan La Fay was trying to say is that the Weapon is not on either planet but rather in the Ori Galaxy already,
      thats why Merlin hasn't shown himself to SG-1 he was killed by the Ori when he went there to use his own Weapon....now getting back to Anubis. What SG-1 finds out that the only way they can use the weapon is to have an Ascended begin or 1/2 Ascended begin to use it. The Ancietns being the cowards they are won't allow any of there followers 2 use it. So why not get some one who would. They must find Anubis, convince Oma to stop fighting him and go back and keep the other busey, and they must over come there greatist opstical yet working with the evilist being in out Galaxy to defeat the eivilist beings in the Universe.....

also WHO ELSE THINKS MY IDEA ABOUT WHAT MORGAN SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE OR WHAT SHE DIDN'T SAY IS CORRECT.....????????????

I have a feeling we might see someone like Anubis...

Comment

Yuo have a great idea here i have aslo stated that i think the "weapon" requires something else to be used and is just an amplification device used to channel some form of energy either from ascended beings or fro mthe Dakara device or something else into the dimension the ascended being exsist in.

But better yet maybe they way to avoid the weapon affecting you as an ascended being is to ascend to an even higer dimension of ascension beyond the afffects of the device.

Comment

La'Fay did say there were others. Just not enough. Lets just hope we have the powerfull ones. The first to Ascend or the ones that Ascended after the Wraith War. I think the ones after the Wraith War would be more War like. Although, the ones before could actually know the Ori making it personal.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I don't think that the Ori have the weapon as this would create the question of why haven't they used it??

Comment

Originally posted by nerus
              I don't think that the Ori have the weapon as this would create the question of why haven't they used it??
              yeah... of course

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
              to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
              its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

well ur idea about anubis is flawed. u saw how angry anubus is against the ancients what makes u think he wont turn around and usethe weapon on them assuming u can stop the fight with him and oma and convince him to destroy the orii. you also forget anubus tried to make millions of those creatures in order to worship him. that probably would make him a orii.

i do wonder that brings up another point that the ori dont like to share. or they couldve found a way to contact anubus and bring him into their fold

Comment

my threepence worth says that it's got something to do with the furlings and their dimension (another chance to see daniels' grandpa, maybe?)
                  I think it's probably not in a single dimension, hence 'ripple effect'.
                  this isn't food for thought, it's an entire bandquet with apple-sucking pigs and all.

Comment

OK first off, i never said the Ori had the weapon directly, all I ment was that the weapon is in the Ori Galxay, or something too that effect. Merlin was being watched, so he decided to take maters into his own hands and kill the Ori now, then have too deal with them later, (which he knew would most likely end with the Ancietns running like they did during the Wrath wars, and such)

Furthermore your Idea on Anubis being brought over into the fold is flawed as well, you couldn't label him as an Ori for one reason and one reasn only, he would never share power with beings as great or more powerful as him, remember what he was trying to do with (spoilers) Kahalek in Seasons 9's Prototype... he was trying to create a warror race to kill off the Ancients, and battle with them on their own plane. If anything Anubis would relish the idea of killling off a race of super evil baddies that could threaten his future rule over the galaxy if he ever returned... the only problem with that is he might come back and use it agaisnt the Anciets too... but would that really be all that bad....

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis_Ori1987

Well, we still dont know if this is the last season or not. I dont think that would work, but I do agree that I believe she was going to say,"Merlin's weapon is NOT on (whatever the two other planets are)."

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                        La'Fay did say there were others. Just not enough. Lets just hope we have the powerfull ones. The first to Ascend or the ones that Ascended after the Wraith War. I think the ones after the Wraith War would be more War like. Although, the ones before could actually know the Ori making it personal.
                        yeah, but we know that both Morgan and Merlin were born during the Wraith War.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Remember, there's a fairly good chance this is the last season of SG-1. So, there may be an actual finish to the war (triggering of the anti-Ori weapon?) Bit of spoilers, taken from another post here on the boards

Spoiler:
                          What if the weapon isn't the Sangraal? Some Arthurian Mythology has that Arthur was not killed in the final fight with Mordred, but critically injured and kept away, to come back in the future (His tomb was reputedly inscribed "Here lies Arthur, Former King, and Future King). He also was supposed to have been born under weird circumstance (ala Adria).

What if Arthur is the Ancients version of Adria? The final "weapon" to defeating the Ori once and for all. The Knights of the Round Table very well could have been guardians of Arthur, attempting to find the Sangraal, giving them the capability to destroy the Ori. Instead, though, Arthur is stasised away until he is needed to fight the Ori (ie, now)

Comment

What if Merlin is still alive on a planet? He has the sangraal with him? What if he can be the only one to activate it? So that people like Anubis can't go and use it on the Ancients.

Comment

I just rewatched the clip where she talks to them, and all she manages to get out is "Merlin's weapon is not".

AND she keeps telling them that they haev their answer, meaning that the two planets are the right addresses...

So one can presume that this could mean that "Merlin's Weapon is not [complete]" or "Merlin's Weapon is not [in one piece]". They have to finish Merlin's weapon and/or reassemble it.

Comment

Working...
                              X