This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holo-room Question

Was the real Morgan LaFey, the holoroom lady all the time, or just in the Pegasus Project?

Because, i thought that she said something about being able to help learn about Atlantis them without them noticing she was real, kind of breaking the rules safely.

But, Weir said that they can monitor the power usage of the holoroom, and it is a power hog. Suggesting that the Morgan LaFey program is still in place. So was the holoroom really for young minds, or was she just using it as a medium?

Any answers?
    Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

I think the learning program was still in place, she just substituted herself while Daniel was there. Weir didn't seem surprised at the change of avatar from Melia to Morgan, so it would make sense that they've used it before.

Comment

or like other things same character different actor
      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

the holo room was there and i believe the program did exist and morgan probably did write it, and found it convienent to use as a way to get her message through. morgan probably used her own avatar to claim that she created the system, rather than melia
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

what i dint get is why they didnt ask where they hid the ZPM's O.o

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

They could have even asked if atlantis had the ability to make more so that it could be basically self sufficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzerd
              They could have even asked if atlantis had the ability to make more so that it could be basically self sufficient.
              She wouldn't have been allowed to tell them that either. Ascended rules and such, you know?
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                She wouldn't have been allowed to tell them that either. Ascended rules and such, you know?
                Still, why can't they just ask the normal Hologram. Up until that episode I figured the only reason Atlantis didn't know how to make ZPMs is because they had no effiecient way to search the Ancient database. Now we see they have some interactive hologram which should theoretically give them all the information they need.
                An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Who says the ZPM factory is on Atlantis?

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                    Regardless of where it is or how you use it, they should at least know.
                    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Homeslice55
                      Was the real Morgan LaFey, the holoroom lady all the time, or just in the Pegasus Project?

Because, i thought that she said something about being able to help learn about Atlantis them without them noticing she was real, kind of breaking the rules safely.

But, Weir said that they can monitor the power usage of the holoroom, and it is a power hog. Suggesting that the Morgan LaFey program is still in place. So was the holoroom really for young minds, or was she just using it as a medium?

Any answers?
                      on "the pegasus project", morgan lafay says she "created the program to teach the young" and i assume that means she was just jumping in to answer daniel's oh so important questions

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
                      to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
                      its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                        nah to dangerous to put in a civilian location. just ask the lady "what do you call the device that powers your city?" then "where are these devices manufactured?" and we should be power happy

Comment

The original program, the one which explained the war between the Ancients and the Wraith, didn't appear interactive. One could assume there were other holographic programs that could be run, Morgans being one of them.
                          "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

hell, id give all i have to be a student in that ancient holoroom. they should put the first baby born by the expedition of atlantis into that room to be educated. its a long shot but hey something good has gotta come out it sometime.

Comment

^^ Thats a cool idea

Comment

Working...
                              X