Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There will be a split in Ascended beings in later seasons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will be a split in Ascended beings in later seasons!

I have a feeling we are on one of those plot curves building that will lead to a time where the ascended beings with the Ancients will split away from the Ancients. Remember the fact that Oma has been ascending ppl for a long time she may have a huge following of ppl who think outside the box like she does. I have a feeling Skaara and the ppl of abydos will come back to help Daniel I think its leading up to a point where Oma Returns in huge episode and perhaps leads her followers and other who think like her to do something about the Ori.
    They seem to be dropping hints about some ancients feel diffrent from the main body. It only a matter of time before rebellion

i doubt that because in the pegasus project
    Spoiler:
    The Ascendet ancient said something like there are not enought who support their cause

Comment

Originally posted by tobi
      i doubt that because in the pegasus project
      Spoiler:
      The Ascendet ancient said something like there are not enought who support their cause
      Yet, anyways. Further events this season may change the opinions of many ascended Ancients. They can only ignore the Ori threat for so long.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Morgan said there weren't enough Ascendeds who felt the time to enter the war was now. Perhaps they feel the time to enter the war is season 11
        "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

But the Ancients must act know. All they need to do is give us plans to tecnology plans to help us. We are putting our lives on the line for them really and they owe us BIG time.

Comment

Originally posted by nerus
            But the Ancients must act know. All they need to do is give us plans to tecnology plans to help us. We are putting our lives on the line for them really and they owe us BIG time.
            Truthfully, I think some of them don't realize that. I really think a lot of the Ascended Ancients still believe that the Ori aren't really a threat to them. They'll learn otherwise.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Truthfully, I think some of them don't realize that. I really think a lot of the Ascended Ancients still believe that the Ori aren't really a threat to them. They'll learn otherwise.
              tru for all the aceients non interference they will learn

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                The Ori probably aren't a threat to the Ascended Ancients...yet, that's why they haven't attacked the Ancients directly and gone to the trouble of creating Adria to lead their army instead of leading their army themselves, so that they won't draw the wrath of the Ancients upon them..

Comment

Originally posted by kkfan
                  The Ori probably aren't a threat to the Ascended Ancients...yet, that's why they haven't attacked the Ancients directly and gone to the trouble of creating Adria to lead their army instead of leading their army themselves, so that they won't draw the wrath of the Ancients upon them..
                  I do agree. Both sides are cautiously approaching this conflict. Neither one wants to give the other an excuse to fully enter this war, being that neither the Ancients or the Ori are sure they can win just yet.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

There seems to be a constant theme in the stargate shows that advanced tech/knowladge alone is not enough. This kind of of laid back lazy we dont need to worry about that cause we are superiour attitude comes back to bite ppl in the ass.
                    Think back to season 3 when the Tolan so confident in there tech beyond that of the gould, and yet the gould would have wiped them out that day if it where not for tealc and the Nox lady hiding the Ion cannon. That was well before Anubis advanced shield tech.
                    Or how about the Asgard Studying the 1st Replicater " oh yea no prob we can handle it" lol
                    Or the Gould toward humans in general i nthe 1st 8 seasons "oh they are to primative what could they possibly do"
                    And now the Ascended Ancients are dispalying this same attitude towards the Ori. Nothing to worry about, "non-inteferance" they are no threat to us.
                    And so history may repeat itself .. the Ori using Tactics not brute force/better Tech to gain more power to try and destroy the ancients.
                    Wont these advanced aliens ever learn that the longer you ignore a problem the more dangrous and powerful it becomes.
                    oh well gues if they did there would be no show to watch

Comment

Ok, the writers HAVE TO come back to what Skarra said: "...No [you will not see me again]; atleast for a while." Don't Ancients have some sort of across-time thing? Or is that DS9's Prophets, or both!!! LOL
                      When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                      Zatnikitelman

Comment

Well when i say skaara will come back and Oma wil lreturn of course i dont mean in this season duh! I mean down the road towards the end of the conflict when we finally nip this Ori thing in the bud

Comment

Originally posted by POW
                          I have a feeling we are on one of those plot curves building that will lead to a time where the ascended beings with the Ancients will split away from the Ancients. Remember the fact that Oma has been ascending ppl for a long time she may have a huge following of ppl who think outside the box like she does. I have a feeling Skaara and the ppl of abydos will come back to help Daniel I think its leading up to a point where Oma Returns in huge episode and perhaps leads her followers and other who think like her to do something about the Ori.
                          They seem to be dropping hints about some ancients feel diffrent from the main body. It only a matter of time before rebellion

no way, just make sure that you remember this very importan fact...

if oma comes back... so does anubis!!!

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
                          to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
                          its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by josh
                            no way, just make sure that you remember this very importan fact...

if oma comes back... so does anubis!!!
                            i'd take anubis over the Ori any day. And i would think the rest of the ancients would Finally say oma has suffered enough and desend anubis to a normal being. Or i'm sure one of the abadonians would wanna have a go at anubis, i mean, he did try to kill them all. but thats fairly off topic. back on it.

I would love to see oma and skaara again. we need some ascended friends again. we used to have oma and orlin, now ones locked in eturnal battle and the other is dead for all intents and purposes (being without any memory of who he was, he is in essence a different person now).

Comment

I think that it would be good to have Anubis remember he used Ancient tecnology and he could use that to fight the Ori.

Comment

Working...
                              X