Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see her again? (Pegasus project spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we see her again? (Pegasus project spoilers)

Ok, so in PP, Morgan La Fey's (I still dunno how you spell her name) fate was left unknown. I see several possibilities:

1. She was removed and punished on a higher plane
    2. She was descended somewhere
    3. She orchestrated the whole thing to misled Daniel
    4. She was ''deleted'' by the ancients

Now I think she'd be a useful character to have around, popping up from time to time, but Daniel did say ''We wont be seeing her again''- which in TV land usually means that character is never coming back. But do you think it's possible she may return??

If not it brings me onto another point- my only gripe with the episode- that Daniel didn't feel any remorse despite being responsible for whatever happened to her- he talked her into crossing the line, and she's going to pay the price.

Daniel seemed a rather depressed about her fate to me.

Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up... perhaps with Merlin (I don't think we've heard anything about him being dead, or him having remained "descended").
    "I could have sworn that was an aspirin I took this morning...."
    -----

Comment

Originally posted by Maastrichian
      Daniel seemed a rather depressed about her fate to me.

Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up... perhaps with Merlin (I don't think we've heard anything about him being dead, or him having remained "descended").
      I dunno, Danny was more depressed about the ancients not helping than about what she did.

Comment

She's the new Oma IMHO, in that she's waaaay too important of a character to not see again.

She'll show up in some form in the future, I'm sure of it.

Comment

I don't think she would be punished that hard just for saying a few things, I mean look at it:

Orlin: He gave a big honkin' gun to a race who used it to destroy themeselves completely, and they only exiled him.

Athar: She destroyed an entire Wraith Fleet and they simply exiled her to her own paradise.

They did things a lot more "interfery" than Morgan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
            I dunno, Danny was more depressed about the ancients not helping than about what she did.
            Perhaps. But in a way, you kind of have to agree with that direction of his feelings. Imagine what it must feel like when you finally know, for certain, that you must face the fight with literally god-like beings on your own, and those only other beings who could not only make the difference, but perhaps could win the actual fight, will not. All because of their idea of principle.

I'd be sorry for Morgan, but I'd feel a far greater despair knowing that there would be a good chance that all I had ever known would be reduced to total and abject slavery... for those who lived, anyway.
            "I could have sworn that was an aspirin I took this morning...."
            -----

Comment

I think the 'Others' just yanked her away adn threatened much worse if she was to interfere. I think Vala was right for once.

Comment

Originally posted by CountBelasarius
                I think the 'Others' just yanked her away adn threatened much worse if she was to interfere. I think Vala was right for once.
                Same here. I highly doubt her offense was punishable by descension.

Will we actually see her again, I kind of doubt it. But, that doesn't mean we won't get some help from other ascended beings in the future. Afterall, there are others who feel like her and Merlin. Maybe those numbers will continue to grow.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

We could always find her on some planet without her memory or something (which slowly comes back because merlin interfered a little.) that would justify slowly developing new means to fight the Ori if she was helping us in a weakend state.
                  MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
                  Spoiler:
                  Snape kills Dumbledore
                  Spoiler:
                  Darth Vader is Luke's Father
                  Spoiler:
                  Rosebud is a sled
                  Spoiler:
                  Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
                  Spoiler:
                  The planet of the apes is actually Earth
                  Spoiler:
                  The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
                  Spoiler:
                  Clark Kent is Superman
                  Spoiler:
                  What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Maybe she has to write " I will not interfere with beings on the lower plane" a ten thousand times

Comment

I tend to think that they just pulled her out, or someone else did, someone watching her back. She did not cross the line, she just walked it, and was stopped from crossing it.

I personally hope we see her again, mabey if/when we finally find the "holy grail".

"Nu Ani Anquiatus."

Comment

When Daniel was going to destroy Anubis, Oma stopped him and said the Others would have been far less kind about it.
                        "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

yea so we can only imagine what horrors the ancients are putting morgan thru. they dont seem to care about how the line is crossed just that its crossed and u immediately get punished

Comment

For such a light offense, I'm guessing simple exile (nobody will talk to her anymore) on some lonely deserted planet. It may be possible for them to find her on that planet, but she likely won't help them (she'd risk worse punishment/decention/possible death?).

In the cases of other exiles mentioned above, there was more than just exile.

Orlin: they killed off the people he saved (to produce the same result that would have happened?)

Chaya: they're making her protect the planet. If she ever stops, that will restore things to the way they would have been and likely end her exile, but just a guess. The whole thing may be a test. Letting the people get wiped out by the wraith would be passing (eek!).

On another note, I'd like to see them introduce Morgan again and have her explain her relationship with Daniel while he was ascended. Was she his girlfriend or something?

She said that he "spoke from the heart", which seems like an awfully personal way to refer to him. The only time I've heard people talk that way, they were very familiar with the person they were referring to: either a close relative or a spouse.
                            Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

i hope we see her again she seemed so calm and none cryptic like oma was bring her back and damn you acients for not getting off ya all powerful asses and not helping us

Comment

Working...
                              X