This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alkesh in Pegasus Project-Spoilers

Listen, shouldnt that ALkesh have been a Cargo ship. Cuz in Beach Head, Vala Was in a Cargo ship, and that Cargo ship was about the Size of the segment. So why was Tealc in an ALkesh? I can under stand its bigger and stuff like that, but Tealc {EDIT: if ) was meant to be in a ship the size of one of the segments, then why the Alkesh? Guess another mistake on the show.
    Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 29 July 2006, 01:07 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Uh...the size of the ship didn't matter at all in this episode, where did you get that from?

Comment

He was in an Alkesh because thats the ship he could get from the council, size was not important.

Perfecto!

Comment

No, what I'm saying is that the scaling for the ship was wrong.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
          No, what I'm saying is that the scaling for the ship was wrong.
          The Supergate pieces were larger in this Supergate than the Beachhead one, IIRC.
          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
          -Audioslave

Comment

The scaling for everything in s10 and the end of S9 has been wrong so far...or extreamely contradicting.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

stargate doesn't fit in a cargo ship
              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

And Teal'c needed something that had at least a snowball's chance in Miami of staying alive for atleast a few toilet shots, or more likely to be shielded from the nuclear blast through the 'Gates.
                When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                Zatnikitelman

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                  stargate doesn't fit in a cargo ship
                  Thank you.

There's no way Teal'c could've fit a Stargate into a Tel'tac.

Either this Alkesh was one of Anubis' ships that has Asgard beeming technology, or we put that teachnology in it ourselve. Then, Teal'c beamed the gate into position.

And yeah, the scaling has been so inconsistant recently. But, to me I'm used to it, being a Godzilla fan. In the older films, the scaling is never ever consistant. But, they're still fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                    The scaling for everything in s10 and the end of S9 has been wrong so far...or extreamely contradicting.
                    Not necessarily. There could be a perfectly logical explanation.

What we do know is the size of this supergate has always been the same as long as we have seen it. It is different from the one in "Beachhead", but there are a lot of ways of explaining that.

Comment

I thought the 2nd supergate was much larger than the Beachhead one, plus the point about fitting a stargate into the alkesh, and shielding from nukes, etc etc etc etc.
                      I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                        He was in an Alkesh because thats the ship he could get from the council, size was not important.
                        here's proof spoilers

Spoiler:
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67
                          I thought the 2nd supergate was much larger than the Beachhead one, plus the point about fitting a stargate into the alkesh, and shielding from nukes, etc etc etc etc.
                          I agree. Those points should be considered.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The first supergate in beachhead came out in pieces from the stargate. Now we saw in this weeks episode that a regular stargate is way smaller than the individual parts that make up the supergate. Now this raises a question. How the hell did the supergate get to the milkyway galaxy if not through a stargate? Did it come out in smaller parts and assemble into the larger pieces? If they have the hyperdrive tech to send them by themselves to the milkyway that defeats the whole purpose of the supergate doesnt it?

Comment

There is a popular fan theory that the Beachhead style, smaller supergate is for the segments of the big supergate to come through.

Comment

Working...
                              X