Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question About Upcoming Episodes Season 1o (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question About Upcoming Episodes Season 1o (Spoilers)

I have a question about some of the upcoming episodes, based on spoilers and such.

In "Line in the Sand", Sam is reported to getting pretty seriously injured. Later, in an interview (the one with Amanda Tapping and David Hewlett), Amanda says that "We're doing a story where I get shot, and through my 'dying,' I have to try to fix a situation by explaining it to Michael"....

Is she talking about "Line in the Sand" or a different episode altogether? If anyone could shed some light on this, it'd be greatly appreciated!

<3 Nikki

Does anyone have *any* input?

Comment

But it can't possibly be the same episode...cuz "Line in the Sand" is the one that
      Spoiler:
      Daniel become Prior-ized

Poor Sam is getting beat up this season a bit, eh
      ?

Comment

Originally posted by colcarter
        But it can't possibly be the same episode...cuz "Line in the Sand" is the one that
        Spoiler:
        Daniel become Prior-ized

Poor Sam is getting beat up this season a bit, eh
        ?
        Actually, Line in the Sand is the one

Spoiler:
        AFTER Daniel is Prior-itized. LitS is after The Shroud.

Comment

Hmmm, should be interesting to see.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by colcarter
            I have a question about some of the upcoming episodes, based on spoilers and such.

In "Line in the Sand", Sam is reported to getting pretty seriously injured. Later, in an interview (the one with Amanda Tapping and David Hewlett), Amanda says that "We're doing a story where I get shot, and through my 'dying,' I have to try to fix a situation by explaining it to Michael"....

Is she talking about "Line in the Sand" or a different episode altogether? If anyone could shed some light on this, it'd be greatly appreciated!

<3 Nikki
            I believe she is probably referring to "Line in the Sand" and the Michael is actually a typo made by the person who transcribed the interview. It should have been
            Spoiler:
            Mitchell.
            When she talks about the other episode where RDA come back she says basically something bad happens to
            Spoiler:
            "Daniel".
            When discussing the actual episodes it looks like she uses the character's names not the actor's names. Other than that, what she is talking about pretty much matches up with the spoilers for that episode. "Line in the Sand"
            Spoiler:
            is also set to film during the time that MS is said that he is scheduled off to be with his family

If not she's
            Spoiler:
            getting shot and dying
            a lot this season! I think that's probably more whumpage than they'd heap on the poor girl!

I was curious about
            Spoiler:
            the AU episode that she mentioned where she says Sam is trapped and proceeds to change things in that universe. I wonder if that universe is different from this one and she changes it to look more like this one or is it the other way around.

Just curious, but is it necessary to use spoiler tags in a thread where spoilers is something that is part of the thread title? Figured I'd err on the side of caution.

Comment

Working...
            X