This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about oma shifu and abydos spoiler

morgan said there are to few of her kind willing to help. What about oma she ascended entire planet of people abydos. Oma seems like she would not like what the ori are doing. Her and shifu , abydos people could maybe force the others to reconsider helping us

Drop in the bucket compared to all the ascended ancients. We're not talking about thousands, but potentially billions upon billions of ascended beings.

Comment

Oma's locked in eternal combat with Anubis.

In other words, she's occupied.

Comment

there has been a couple of threads about this http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26395.
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

doubtful at best we will ever see oma again
          SAVE SG-1
          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
          Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

did she ascend the entire planet?? i thought she just asceneded skaara and brought the entire planet back to life.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
              did she ascend the entire planet?? i thought she just asceneded skaara and brought the entire planet back to life.
              she ascended everyone on that planet

Comment

You know, Skaara deserved ascension, after the **** he's been thru and the courage and strength he's shown.

What I haven't figured out yet is, if Merlin and Arthur are supposed to return to Camelot, why not go back? I mean, we know Merlin is an ascended being, or was, and the realm of reality has been basically thrown out the window, so why not see if they went back and are chilling with the knights of the round table?
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                X