This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala Vala Vala !

Just putting aside my personal opinions about the Vala character and focusing on Claudia Black.
    I am reliably informed that MS Black is very computer literate, actually owns a G3 last I heard and spends a lot of time viewing fan sites of her and particulary the forums that so it's a high probability that she is viewing your comments here.
    However given that she has recently had a baby that may be taking up her time more.
    As to the Vala character, well, if you review the tape right after she had a psych debrief for offworld travel clearance she ran to her room and plomped on her bed like some 15 year old not getting her own way. Petulant, spoiled, prima dona, very immature, would be how I would place her now, however the character can grow a lot in the future. I'd love to see her just let fly and punch some bad guy out kapow right in the chops
    Just so you all know she does actually read these BTW Claudia message me
    Thanks all

You know there's plenty of Vala threads that's around Pro, Anti, and discussion.
    sigpic

Comment

I love Vala as she is now, a wee bit toned down but still her sweet, delightful, naughty self. She's fun, she sparkles, and SG1 needs a little sparkle these days. It's gotten so gloomy...well, gloomier. Vala is a breath of fresh air and Claudia's an excellent actress, making her character interesting and endearing.

Comment

LIke others have said, we have two pro vala threads, one for pictures, one for words, and an anti vala thread, plus various ones devoted to the myriad of pairings.

So i'd invite folks to take thier discussion to the appropriate existing threads
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X