This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

READ THIS: I wish this happens in an S10 episode

SG-1 is informed by the "free jaffa" spies that one of the Ori toilet ships have been destroyed somehow according to their radar or whatever "ship-tracking" tech that jaffa use. SG-1 is sent to that area in Space to investigate what happened. Upon exiting the hyperspace window into that area, they find another toilet ship running away from... the "grace" ship. THATS RITE BICH! And keeping in mind how big the "grace" ship was compared to the Prometheus, that would make it still at least 4 times as big as the toilet ship. Ori toilet guys would have been like "WTF!" when they saw it. The grace ship's weapons ended up being so powerful that it penetrated the toilet's sheilds in just 20 shots and destroyed the first ship. The second ship witnessed it's power and is now on the run. Let me guess... you're all gonna say "well the Ori have all the knowledge in the universe therefore their tech is as advanced as anything that can be invented, so nothing can be stronger". Well no you're wrong. Ori may have infinite knowledge, but they used dumb humans to build their ships, thus were limited to their human followers' engineering capabilities. Which means there can be flaws in the toilet ship's design/tech.

Anyway back to my imaginative story, 2nd toilet ship opens a hyperspace window and runs away. Grace ship detects the earth daedalus class ship (woteva its name is...the one that survived from episode 10x1). It recognizes the similarity with the Prometheus design/tech and for the first time communicates with them (remembering the neutral position they left each other in, in the "grace" episode). They send a communication in 4 languages (ancient/asgard/furling/nox). Daniel Jackson replies in ancient, thus allowing for verbal communication. They have a nice sexual chat and eventually agree to help each other out. They identify themselves as the Furlings. They explain that their race divided into three colonies along time ago when a mysterious plague spread around the galaxy (the one that killed the non-ascended Ancients). First colony ascended to a higher plane (crystal skull aliens), second colony got fkd over (paradise lost), third colony went out of phase to live in another dimension thus escaping the plague. It was only a few years ago when they decided to revert back to this dimension to check out wtf is going on nowadays (they did this a few months before the "grace" episode). They also explain that they attacked Prometheus cause it looked like a giant floating penis. Anyway, they now explain that the planets that they have colonized in the few yrs since they changed dimension were recently visited by a Prior. The Prior was easily destroyed since Furlings have evolved to an ascension level similar to that of a "Prior" within the 1000s of yrs they've been living in the other dimension. That's why the first toilet ship originally arrived to their area (to figure out what happened to the Prior). Anyway, now after SG1 informs them of who the fk the Ori are, the Furlings realise how big a threat they could be. So they tell SG1 that their ascended colony (crystal skull) should be able to defend against the actual Ori if the Ori ever decide to attack as ascended beings. So that solves the problem with Ori ascended beings ever attacking directly. They now ask to meet with the Nox & Asgard just to get back in touch with them. Eventually the three reform their alliance and decide to form a galaxy wide protection (Nox only agree with defending planets in the form of illusion). Furlings manage to help Asgard out with their cloning problems since they still have the original Asgard DNA from the old days. They eventually find a new Tollan planet where it appears survivors have rebuilt their world. Furlings help out and eventually the Tollan become the newest member in the great alliance representing humans as the fifth race.

Ok I know how crap my ending has become... I couldn't be stuffed imagining anymore, that was just something I personally would like to see (Tollans representing the "fifth race"). And yes I know, if this happened, it would totally screw up the stargate show. Furlings shouldn't actually make such a huge change in the galaxy otherwise it ruins the show. I just felt like writing a cool alternative story or something. I hope the beginning of the story does happen in season 10 though (a toilet ship running away from the "grace ship"), even if it turns out the "grace ship" isnt Furlings, doesn't matter, still would be cool to see em on the run from something plus it would look mad because the toilet ship is tiny compared to the "grace ship". Another cool idea was that if the grace ship was made by the crystal skull dudes, then it would explain it's superiority to the toilet ship because the crystal skull guys looked ascended thus also had infinite knowledge).

Hope you enjoyed my imaginative story. Please give me feedback on what you thought of it (negative or positive).

Oh yeah... PLEASE don't start talking crap about "ooh I reckon Furlings are cute and cuddly like furbies and teddy bears...etc" or some similar comment like that... its getting old and isn't funny anymore. But hey... im pretty sure some moron is going to mention it since i've specifically asked for it not to be mentioned... so whatever.
    Last edited by unknown.entity; 28 July 2006, 05:37 AM.
    sigpic

lol, I loved the line about how they attacked the Promi because it looked like a giant penis! Very clever

But yeah, the story is pure fan fiction and probably should stay as that. I thought it was decent though.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ranga14
      lol, I loved the line about how they attacked the Promi because it looked like a giant penis! Very clever

But yeah, the story is pure fan fiction and probably should stay as that. I thought it was decent though.
      LOL thanks. Yeah I couldn't be bothered thinking of an explanation as to why they would attack the Prometheus so I just wrote that.
      Last edited by unknown.entity; 28 July 2006, 05:53 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
        SG-1 is informed by the "free jaffa" spies that one of the Ori toilet ships have been destroyed somehow according to their radar or whatever "ship-tracking " tech that jaffa use. SG-1 is sent to that area in Space to investigate what happened. Upon exiting the hyperspace window into that area, they find another toilet ship running away from... the "grace" ship. THATS RITE BICH! And keeping in mind how big the "grace" ship was compared to the Prometheus, that would make it still at least 4 times as big as the toilet ship. Ori toilet guys would have been like "WTF!" when they saw it. The grace ship's weapons ended up being so powerful that it penetrated the toilet's sheilds in just 20 shots and destroyed the first ship. The second ship witnessed it's power and is now on the run. Let me guess... you're all gonna say "well the Ori have all the knowledge in the universe therefore their tech is as advanced as anything that can be invented, so nothing can be stronger". Well no you're wrong. Ori may have infinite knowledge, but they used dumb humans to build their ships, thus were limited to their human followers' engineering capabilities. Which means there can be flaws in the toilet ship's design/tech.

Anyway back to my imaginative story, 2nd toilet ship opens a hyperspace window and runs away. Grace ship detects the earth daedalus class ship (woteva its name is...the one that survived from episode 10x1). It recognizes the similarity with the Prometheus design/tech and for the first time communicates with them (remembering the neutral position they left each other in, in the "grace" episode). They send a communication in 4 languages (ancient/asgard/furling/nox). Daniel Jackson replies in ancient, thus allowing for verbal communication. They have a nice sexual chat and eventually agree to help each other out. They identify themselves as the Furlings. They explain that their race divided into three colonies along time ago when a mysterious plague spread around the galaxy (the one that killed the non-ascended Ancients). First colony ascended to a higher plane (crystal skull aliens), second colony got fkd over (paradise lost), third colony went out of phase to live in another dimension thus escaping the plague. It was only a few years ago when they decided to revert back to this dimension to check out wtf is going on nowadays (they did this a few months before the "grace" episode). They also explain that they attacked Prometheus cause it looked like a giant floating penis. Anyway, they now explain that the planets that they have colonized in the few yrs since they changed dimension were recently visited by a Prior. The Prior was easily destroyed since Furlings have evolved to an ascension level similar to that of a "Prior" within the 1000s of yrs they've been living in the other dimension. That's why the first toilet ship originally arrived to their area (to figure out what happened to the Prior). Anyway, now after SG1 informs them of who the fk the Ori are, the Furlings realise how big a threat they could be. So they tell SG1 that their ascended colony (crystal skull) should be able to defend against the actual Ori if the Ori ever decide to attack as ascended beings. So that solves the problem with Ori ascended beings ever attacking directly. They now ask to meet with the Nox & Asgard just to get back in touch with them. Eventually the three reform their alliance and decide to form a galaxy wide protection (Nox only agree with defending planets in the form of illusion). Furlings manage to help Asgard out with their cloning problems since they still have the original Asgard DNA from the old days. They eventually find a new Tollan planet where it appears survivors have rebuilt their world. Furlings help out and eventually the Tollan become the newest member in the great alliance representing humans as the fifth race.

Ok I know how crap my ending has become... I couldn't be stuffed imagining anymore, that was just something I personally would like to see (Tollans representing the "fifth race"). And yes I know, if this happened, it would totally screw up the stargate show. Furlings shouldn't actually make such a huge change in the galaxy otherwise it ruins the show. I just felt like writing a cool alternative story or something. I hope the beginning of the story does happen in season 10 though (a toilet ship running away from the "grace ship"), even if it turns out the "grace ship" isnt Furlings, doesn't matter, still would be cool to see em on the run from something plus it would look mad because the toilet ship is tiny compared to the "grace ship". Another cool idea was that if the grace ship was made by the crystal skull dudes, then it would explain it's superiority to the toilet ship because the crystal skull guys looked ascended thus also had infinite knowledge).

Hope you enjoyed my imaginative story. Please give me feedback on what you thought of it (negative or positive).

Oh yeah... PLEASE don't start talking crap about "ooh I reckon Furlings are cute and cuddly like furbies and teddy bears...etc" or some similar comment like that... its getting old and isn't funny anymore. But hey... im pretty sure some moron is going to mention it since i've specifically asked for it not to be mentioned... so whatever.
        The grace ship was a penis with wings but I guess they felt threatened. who wants to be pissed on,right?
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
          The grace ship was a penis with wings but I guess they felt threatened. who wants to be pissed on,right?
          Hahaha. You raise a valid point!
          sigpic

Comment

The TOLLANS in the great alliance?

Sorry your story is great but that just should be cut out

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
              The TOLLANS in the great alliance?

Sorry your story is great but that just should be cut out
              What's wrong with the Tollans being in the great alliance? They were quite advanced don't you think? Their technology was so advanced it was impossible to backward engineer by the Tau'ri yet we were able to successfully backward engineer/modify asgard technology. Also Tollan's phase-shift technology is something no other race has understood/discovered/mastered including the Ancients, showing that the Tollan themselves were superior to other races in certain aspects in technology which definitely proves that they are worthy of being part of the great alliance.

People keep saying "well they are still crap cause they were defeated by the Goauld", but you have to keep in mind that they were not defeated by goauld technology, they were defeated by ancient technology (Anubis). The Asgard themselves had problems when facing one of Anubis' ships.

Anubis' ship was threatened when outnumbered by three Asgard warships, but in the Tollan's case, the Tollan had limited ships and were vastly outnumbered ship-wise on their homeworld. Their only two flaws were that they relied heavily on one weapon for defence (ion canon) and that they lived in isolation.

This reply is continued in this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...92#post5573692
              Last edited by unknown.entity; 29 July 2006, 05:57 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X