• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori control chair

Interesting
    http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/graphics/1007_03.shtml

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/graphics/1007_04.shtml

So Ori show a control chair similiar to the one of Alteran design
    Anyone have any theories on what this means? Besides that it may just be used to control Pwnage cannon

do you think that actually controls anything? could just be some sort of throne.

Comment

Could also just serve as a kind of throne for Adria.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, the minimalist Ori design makes the Alterran chairs look like Lazy-boys by comparison. No groovy footrests, no recliner capability. Clearly the Ori aren't into comfortable TV viewing.

Actually, the fact that it doesn't seem to have any kind of hand controls built into it would suggest that it isn't a control chair in the sense of the Alterran chairs. May just be something like a commander's chair on a ship's bridge.

Comment

They are right it is just a Throne chair for adria and man its going to be cool to see SG-1 on an Ori Warship.

Comment

LOL it looks like some thing something from IKIA
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
              LOL it looks like some thing something from IKIA
              *IKEA

And it's not a control chair, it's most likely just a throne

Comment

it could be a control chair, why does it have to have controls on it, it could be telepathically controled...after all it could be more advanced then the chairs we've already seen 'cause it's made with the knowledge of the ori bla bla bla...and the ones we've seen are made with the finite knowledge of the ancients...
                http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack
                  it could be a control chair, why does it have to have controls on it, it could be telepathically controled...after all it could be more advanced then the chairs we've already seen 'cause it's made with the knowledge of the ori bla bla bla...and the ones we've seen are made with the finite knowledge of the ancients...
                  Adria is about as evolved as a human could be. Why would she need a control chair?

a time to mourn

Comment

If that is just a throne, then the Ori probably also have control chairs. The Ori don't do anything like the Ancient's, and I love that, I really do. Their technology is so powerful, but when you first see it, you don't get the sense that it's as powerful, as it actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                      *IKEA

And it's not a control chair, it's most likely just a throne
                      LOL I thought there was something wrong with the spelling, Thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

And, from what the caption says, and where the chair is, and how the room looks, it doesnt seem like its a ship, just and Ori stronghold or facility.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                          And, from what the caption says, and where the chair is, and how the room looks, it doesnt seem like its a ship, just and Ori stronghold or facility.
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          It's Adria's Warship.

Comment

Maybe it doesn't need much in the way of controls because it's meant to be used by a hok'tar (aka a prior). Really the ancient chair is pretty much telepathically controlled. Heck IRL we are taking the first steps to being able to do that kind of thing now. I think it would be a cinch for them.

Comment

god i gotta get me one of those, id say its a throne but it doesnt look comfortable so that is out. so its probably a control chair. i just hope we can take the ship and use it
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                              X