This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Palffy as a Prior

He would be perfect as a Prior. Especially as we've already seen how amazing he looked as Sokar.

Originally posted by Gabriel_Lecter
    He would be perfect as a Prior. Especially as we've already seen how amazing he looked as Sokar.
    indeed. it would be an excellent prior. when i first saw beachead at first i thought it was him
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel_Lecter
      Nice idea
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm all for that. I'd love for him to be involved with the show again.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I'm all for that. I'd love for him to be involved with the show again.

Yeah, he always brings powerful menacing element to the show. I'm so glad William B. Davis was a prior, he was terrific also.

Who else would people like to see as priors?

I'm not sure if this has been asked before in another thread. But it's still an interesting question.

Billy Drago (Barbas, The Demon of Fear) from Charmed would be an awesome choice.

Comment

i think that it would be a nice treat for the fans if they brought Palfy back in such a manor. Nice Idea.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
              i think that it would be a nice treat for the fans if they brought Palfy back in such a manor. Nice Idea.
              I agree. A lot of the "old-school" fans would appreciate something like that. So come on PTB, do it already.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

David Palfy is a great actor. He did a really scary job with Sokar and Anubis. He could pull off a Prior without blinking an eye! Hey PTB do it already!
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                X