This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season End: A Lot Like Season 1???

Now who else wants to see the Ori come to our little neck of the woods??? Hmm I know I do, they would be so much better @ scareing the crap out of us. But I'm ranting here what I think should happen is that at the end of the Season the Ori should invade Earth, not just attack it. Now then SG-1 and Stargate Command could move off world, and try and figure out how 2 destroy the Ori then, and thus also use the Time Machine 2 travel back in time and stop them or something .. WHAT SG-1 REALLY NEEDS IS ANOTHER GOOD INVASION STORY @ THE END OF THE SEASON.... or something like that... ANY SUGESTIONS?????

p.s.

spoiler:

Daniel as a Prior.... Now thats gonna be cool ;-)

Originally posted by Anubis_Ori1987
    Now who else wants to see the Ori come to our little neck of the woods??? Hmm I know I do, they would be so much better @ scareing the crap out of us. But I'm ranting here what I think should happen is that at the end of the Season the Ori should invade Earth, not just attack it. Now then SG-1 and Stargate Command could move off world, and try and figure out how 2 destroy the Ori then, and thus also use the Time Machine 2 travel back in time and stop them or something .. WHAT SG-1 REALLY NEEDS IS ANOTHER GOOD INVASION STORY @ THE END OF THE SEASON.... or something like that... ANY SUGESTIONS?????

p.s.

spoiler:

Daniel as a Prior.... Now thats gonna be cool ;-)
    Now that invasion idea does sound like a cool idea, however I'm not sure we should do another time travel episode. Now don't get me wrong I've liked the time travel episodes, however oponents would rant about it's the whole reset button thing again. I think if there is an invasion that would have lastin reprocusions and could last for several episodes while we escape to the beta site and try to find a way to either destroy the Orit or at least drive them from Earth. Overall good idea and has some potential.
    P.S[SPOILERS]I think the Daniel Prior arc is very interesting I can't wait for it.[SPOILERS]
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
      P.S[SPOILERS]I think the Daniel Prior arc is very interesting I can't wait for it.[SPOILERS]
      Me too. I am certainly looking forward to that arc.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i would also like to see a invasion story... but will TPTB dare to cross the line further than the Anubis invasion? i have a feeling that the attack will take place at the antartic base again, sooner or later if not already The Ori will know we have an ancient chair device and want to take it out. eliminate any serious resistence, so they can convert as many people as possible. but if this story does come around it will blow open a bunch of new possble story lines. it could also just end the series if not done carefuly and properly.

that idea is a very touchy subject. no doubt TPTB have already thought this over and dont want to do another "anubis type" of invasion, you can only do a concept so many times before it gets old and boring.

it possible they are crafting this invasion story a little bit at a time, if and when it does happen, it will be one for the books
        SAVE SG-1
        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
        Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I'm not ready for an Earth invasion episode just yet. There are only 4 Ori ships in our galaxy, we can't already figure out how to blow them up.
          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

i love this idea.

When you think about it, its time for an invasion. First we had Apophis and his attempted invasion, Secondly, there was Anubis, who was able to attack us but in the end was stopped. The next logical step would be a full on invasion.

This said, id like to see this idea in season 11, not season 10. It still feels to close to season 7's invasion.
            sigpic
            By *E*K*R*

Comment

I believe that a full-blown invasion of Earth should be either the finale of the whole series (so they can get as epic and destructive as they want) or the subject of an SG-1 movie (which would also probably be the conclusion of the series).

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                I believe that a full-blown invasion of Earth should be either the finale of the whole series (so they can get as epic and destructive as they want) or the subject of an SG-1 movie (which would also probably be the conclusion of the series).
                If they did make an invasion of Earth story... I would want it to be a 3 episode arc to fully stretch out all the plot details. Lost City was a 2 episode arc, and while it was one of my favorite episodes, the actual invasion only lasted about 10 minutes.

It could be much better as a SG-1 movie with a bigger budget, or a mini-series or at least a 3 episode arc.

Ace
                "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Working...
                X