This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fountain

Check out the trailer- this looks absolutly amazing!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thefountain/trailer1/

Looks beautiful. Love the image where the wood turns into skin.

When's this going to be released?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
      Looks beautiful. Love the image where the wood turns into skin.

When's this going to be released?
      This fall! That has to be one of the best trailers that I've seen- so pretty.

Comment

Wow, this looks like it could be an amazing film. Great trailer, I'll tell you that.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, that was... weird...
          Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
          Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
          Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
          - Serenity

Comment

well, that was pretty intriguing. don't know quite what to make of it. I just hope they don't lose the audience with the concept.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Ack! I can't watch it. This has been an on-going problem for some time now. I get an icon of a broken quicktime and a message saying it won't run or some such thing. I've tried to fix it and reinstall it, but it still won't work. So frustrating....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
                Ack! I can't watch it. This has been an on-going problem for some time now. I get an icon of a broken quicktime and a message saying it won't run or some such thing. I've tried to fix it and reinstall it, but it still won't work. So frustrating....
                Ouch.....try searching youtube to see if its made its way there. It's defintily worth the effort.

Comment

It seems interesting
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Puts me in mind of Poul Anderson's Boat of a Million Years. Anybody read it?
                    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

From IGN's Sci-fi Brain:

This Year We Give Thanks For 'The Fountain'
                      chud.com is reporting that the bad news is that you’re going to have to wait longer to bask in the glory that is Darren Aronofsky’s The Fountain, the best movie of this year, hands down. The good news is that the film has been moved from a wasteland October release date to a prime November 22 – the movie is getting a Thanksgiving berth and is being placed in prime Oscar territory.

Comment

rachel weiz = hooooooooottttttttttttttttt

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                          rachel weiz = hooooooooottttttttttttttttt
                          hugh jackman = hooooooooottttttttttt
                          Andromeda Fate
                          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                          "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                          "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                          "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

that looks fairly interesting....

Huge Ackman is fun and Rachael Weisz is dreamy.... *sigh*
                            Thanks!
                            Jordan

my page
                            My LJ
                            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I saw the trailer for that right before "Lady in the Water"...it seems quite interesting.
                              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                              -Audioslave

Comment

Working...
                              X