Who played Adria #3 in Flesh and Blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who played Adria #3 in Flesh and Blood?

Not sure how old she was, probably 16 or so. She looks familier, but the IMDb link on the official page for the episode doesn't turn anything up. Anybody have the REAL info?
    Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Now that you mention it, it wasn't soo much that she looked familiar, but I know I've seen those mannerisms somewhere... The way she cocked her head and everything. She was pulling the superior smug attitude off very well I thought. She's definately been on something with the last two or three years.

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen
      Not sure how old she was, probably 16 or so. She looks familier, but the IMDb link on the official page for the episode doesn't turn anything up. Anybody have the REAL info?
      http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...a/adriai.shtml
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Here is all the movies and tv shows she has ever been in.
        IMDB adria age 12
        sigpic

Comment

"Daughter" in X-Men 3. . .

Comment

I wonder how she did the voice of Pan in DBZ in 1989...

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
              I wonder how she did the voice of Pan in DBZ in 1989...
              I think that it's just the series started in 1989. I have never seen the show, but it's possible Pan was a later addition, when she was actually alive
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

yeah dragonball is an 80's thing. but it only hit english speaking shores a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                  I think that it's just the series started in 1989. I have never seen the show, but it's possible Pan was a later addition, when she was actually alive
                  Well, Pan was a very late edition to the show...actually, I'm pretty sure she was in Dragonball GT, the series after DBZ.

Comment

This is a little off topic, but whoever portrayed Adria #2, I thought did an OUTSTANDING job. She was an excellent actor, especially when you compare her performance to that of the latest child actor, Cameron Bright, we had in Season 9.

Nothing against Cameron Bright, but I felt his performance in Season 9 was horrible. It wasn't believable and I could hardly keep my eyes on the TV whenever he was on the screen.

Where as Adria #2, sorry can't remember her name, did just an outstanding job. You can tell that she will be a very big star in a few years time...

"Why don't you believe me mother?" Just sends chills down my spine... excellent performance!

Ace
                    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                      Nothing against Cameron Bright, but I felt his performance in Season 9 was horrible. It wasn't believable and I could hardly keep my eyes on the TV whenever he was on the screen.
                      Orlin as a character was pretty weak, and he was just as boring when he was played by that man back in season 5. I think the kid didn't to too bad a job, considering Orlin has a sever problem with talking in monotone, and showing almost no emotion - ever. I blame the writers, more than the actors.
                      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Something happened with Cameron Bright, because I have seen him in movies and for a child actor, he's actually pretty good. Maybe the fast-paced shooting on a TV series disallowed him to properly prepare for the role.
                        Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                        http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                          This is a little off topic, but whoever portrayed Adria #2, I thought did an OUTSTANDING job. She was an excellent actor, especially when you compare her performance to that of the latest child actor, Cameron Bright, we had in Season 9.

Where as Adria #2, sorry can't remember her name, did just an outstanding job. You can tell that she will be a very big star in a few years time...

"Why don't you believe me mother?" Just sends chills down my spine... excellent performance!

Ace
                          Jodelle Ferland. She's been in quite a few things and I agree that she did a great job. I'd have loved it if she'd played Adria for the whole season. Imagine how creepy a child Adria would have been.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I Saw "Merlin's Apprentice" and Scooby 2. I'll have to take a new look at XIII.
                            You shot that thing at me!
                            I was already on an Alien Planet!
                            We're all in this together!
                            What happens when you dial your own phone number? wrong person to ask!

Comment

Wasn't one of them Rob Coopers daughter?

Comment

Working...
                              X