This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New weapon... against the ori? - spoilers

I love stargate and been watching really closly, anyone see in 10x02 the "thing" on the table, they wheel it across, sort of in the background at the beggining after they are told that worlds have fallen and before daniel tells them about the gate address.

That thing is a weapon! kind of looks like the replicator gun, but I dont think it is.

Anyway, I have seen every preview, spoiler and anything else that the internet can spit out on my pc, and I saw in a preview clip, Cameron running across a field holding the gun.

Either the replicators will be back in some form, or they have a ORI/Prior/Soldier fighting gun, and they are just trying to put teasers in... you only see it for about 3 seconds in that clip... I will try to take pic of screen as I cant take screenshot from WMP.

Comment

yes I saw the replicator disruptor aswell, a hint at a future episode I'm guessing.

Comment

Thank god, I thought I was going crazy, I wont bother doing a screenshot, I have re watched them 3-4 seconds a few times, and I am pretty sure it is the replicator weapon, it has the cool and weird + thing at the firing end.

Again, I saw in the preview Cameron running across a field with it, I am pretty sure it is a new clip and not Jack with the gun, meaning that the replicator weapon will be used again, hopefully this series!

I love the way that TPTB put in these little things for the observious ones! it was only 3ish seconds, but made me happy!

Speculations? Will the replicators come back, (I cant remember, I think they became immune to the weapon ), or do they come back and they edited the weapon to work... or my favourite, have they edited it to turn a prior to genetic goo/similar, or found maybe a way to activate the thing that turns priors in to fire and burn! that will be the best!...

Cameron :... hiya prior,
        Prior : <speech and quotes from Origin>
        Cameron : you say fire.... <fires gun>
        Prior : Ouch!

Using my imgaination a bit here!

Comment

Well, the Replicators could easily come back.

The weapon on Dakara only killed the replicators in this galaxy. We know that they have been in many other galaxies. The Pegaus galaxy, the Asguard galaxy, and the unknown galaxy from when Carter blew up the sun. I would want their return but more controlled.
          Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
            yes I saw the replicator disruptor aswell, a hint at a future episode I'm guessing.
            Indeed! I can't wait to see if it will actually be used against Replicators that pop up, or reprogrammed for some other enemy.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

@homeslice, I think this may be the case as well, however carter did not blow up a galaxy, just one solar system if I remember correctly... We (sol/Earth) are in the same galaxy as the one that blew up...

Comment

i think the weapon will be modified to disentigrat people as the dakara weapon does

Comment

After rewatching the replicator episdoes its my impression that they were all destroyed.

Spoiler:
                  1. Replicators are all over in multiple Galaxies.
                  2. The asgard activate the "Come Forth" command to attract ALL replicators to thier planet.
                  3. SG-1 Deals with the time dialation device and traps the replicators...all of them.
                  4. The Replicators evolve and get loose, one ship using the time dialation device to escape the black hole. They head to the asgards new planet in ship form.
                  5. The asgard's planet is cleansed by the weapon. 5th escapes on a little ship and rebuilds.
                  6. Replicarter betrays 5th and wipes out his ships...at this point I would say Replicator is the 'last replicator'.
                  7. She builds and begins taking over the galaxy...mostly because the rich goa'uld tech has lots of new stuff to learn and adapt.
                  8. All replicators in this galaxy are wiped out.

Now...would 5th have left some behind in the asgard galaxy? Possibly, but the asgard were actively destroying them and they were not immuned t the weapon. Chances are the replicators, if there were any in the asgard galaxy left, were getting thier butts whooped and hence why they had one ship and fled to the milky way.

Its possible replicarter sent some of her replicators to other galaxies but I think it is unlikey unless she really thought she would lose, in which case she woulda stayed outta harms way herself.

Comment

I saw the Replicannon (my own name for it) too. They might have just wanted a prop to wheel across the set, there might not be any significance at all.

Or. . .

Spoiler:
                    Since we have no idea just how disparate the time difference is between SG-1 and Atlantis, the events of "Morpheus" might have happened just after SGA's "Progeny" and the Replicannon could be getting ready for deployment in Pegasus. We won't really know for sure for at least a few more weeks, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi

Spoiler:
                      Since we have no idea just how disparate the time difference is between SG-1 and Atlantis, the events of "Morpheus" might have happened just after SGA's "Progeny" and the Replicannon could be getting ready for deployment in Pegasus. We won't really know for sure for at least a few more weeks, though.
                      Actually...

Spoiler:
                      It is said in spoilers for Irresistable that the A-team is looking for gates for that intergalactic bridge, which means Morpheus happens before that (since the bridge is introduced in The Peg. Project)

Comment

Spoiler:
                        well there was the thing about the jaffa getting a weapon that killed hundreds of thousands (i think) of origin followers. and its location turns out to be dakara. so its probably the dakara super weapon weve seen in season 8. meaning the jaffa didnt destroy it, and re calibrated it to kill organic matierial again
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by wilhil
                          @homeslice, I think this may be the case as well, however carter did not blow up a galaxy, just one solar system if I remember correctly... We (sol/Earth) are in the same galaxy as the one that blew up...
                          True, but when the Star the she blew up exploded (for lack of a better word) it propelled in them into some super hyperspace and flung them into a Galaxy that wasn't the Milky Way. There they came across an ship of unknown origin inhabited by Replicators.
                          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I only meant that she blew up a solar system not a galaxy, but I know they went to a difrrent galaxy after that... sorry, I didnt read and phrase my resopnse correctly!

and the unknown galaxy from when Carter blew up the sun... I mis understood and though that homeslice was saying she blew up a galaxy... oh you know!... my bad!

Anyway, we know that SG1 use the weapon again, take a look at the preview/intro to series 10 that someone uploaded/gave the link to on here a while ago, and you can see Cameron running across a field with it in his hand.

Comment

perhaps they get intel on the ori power devices(i.e. prior staffs and presumably the ships work the same way,prior activated)
                              and realise that the replicator disruptor can be readjusted to disrupt that power input the same way in interrupts the linking freq/power of the repli's

Comment

Working...
                              X