This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dalek vs Borg Who would win ?

I was bored and felt like starting a thread.
    This seemed like a good subject.

My money is on the Borg.
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Borg
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Dalek. The Borg are just Cybermen but without the style.

A sci-fi/steampunk/fantasy novel... with color pictures!
      My Blog

“This summer on Sci-Fi... as part of our five year mission to find the lowest common denominator, we bring you… Extreme Psychic Reality Makeover…!"

Comment

^ LOL I'll go with the Daleks.

Comment

Dalek Can Borg float around in space? Daleks can...they just...zoom about

Zoom Zoom

Fly one lil ole Dalek up to a cube, plant a big ass bomb and BOOM!

BORG QUEEN: Oh bugger....(Jack Sparrow like)

More Daleks fly, move BOOMS!

Or the Daleks just...Zoom back in time and sit on the original Borg.
          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Dalek Dalek Dalek Dalek Dalek Dalek Dalek
            Have you ANY idea how advance Daleks are!
            One Dalek could single handidly take over earth. Well unless theres a doctor around.
            Hola

Hello

Comment

I vote stalemate since both have impenetrable shields.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                I vote stalemate since both have impenetrable shields.
                But do the Borg shields stop bullets as well? We've never seen it... they adapt rapidly to phasor fire, but Picard was able to take one down with a Tommy Gun. It's one of the things that bothered me in Trek, why didn't the federation switch try using good old projectile weapons on the Borg...

On topic, I know the Daleks switched to a projectile based weapon in at least one of the classic stories.

A sci-fi/steampunk/fantasy novel... with color pictures!
                My Blog

“This summer on Sci-Fi... as part of our five year mission to find the lowest common denominator, we bring you… Extreme Psychic Reality Makeover…!"

Comment

borg

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I'll go with the Daleks.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

One word: Draw
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the Borg would have major problems if theyy tried to assimilate some Daleks.

A couple of Daleks would probably wipe out the entire Borg 'Empire'.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
                          I think the Borg would have major problems if theyy tried to assimilate some Daleks.

A couple of Daleks would probably wipe out the entire Borg 'Empire'.
                          I think it would be a stalemate until the borg could figure out how to assimilate the Daleks and/or their technology.
                          WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

The Borg lose to Vorlon knock offs.

The Time Lords could wipe out 8472, the real Vorlons, Shadows, Lorien, all the other B5 first ones, and every race (current, former, and future) in the Star Trek galaxy all put together with very little effort.

The Daleks were holding her own against the Time Lords.

The Borg are dead.

Comment

Borg....

The Daleks are too unrealistic (even for Sci-fi! ) for me...

Dalek: IdEnTiFy YoUrSeLvEs!
                              Borg: We are the Borg, You will be assimilated, Resistance is Futile.
                              (Cyberman: Useless, Resistance is USELESS! Get it Right! *whines*)
                              Dalek: YoU wIlL bE eXtErMiNaTeD!
                              Borg: Your technological & biological distinctivness will be added to our own.
                              Dalek: *bsssaaap!*
                              Borg: Your weapons are useless against us, they violate a few thousand Laws of Physics, plus, You are ridiculously 00bered beyond reason...
                              Dalek: b*gG*Rrrrrr! *explodes due to Borg tapping into Temporal-Shield-Matrix-Heart-Cyber-Gooble-Dalek-Davros-Programing Node & reverting the Polarity of the Noosphere causing a cascade which increases the urge of Dr Who TPTB's Deus Ex Machina Fetish*
                              Dalek: We WiLl ReTuRn!!!! *falls down plenty of Plot Holes*
                              Borg: If you attempt to intervene in the future, we will destroy you.

Comment

Working...
                              X