This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Ode To Gary Jones

Hello Gary Jones, what a short and proper name! not short enough, for single card acclaim! They've brought in new actors, but Gary's still the same! When he see's the beginning credits he thinks they're very lame! He's shared a card with guest stars, extra's and the rest! But to those of us who know Gary we know he is the best! He started as Technician, and made his way to Sergeant, now he is called Walter! A name we all find ardent. We've seen him in Atlantis, and many other show, Sliders and the rest they all have had to go, but Gary has to perservere and share that little card. But he now has his quick pass key so things now aren't so hard! Oh gary your commentary is sometimes the best. But Peter Deluise and those damn Doe Eyes seem to ruin the rest.

P.S.

Nerdiest thing I done but when Vala got her card I figured Gary deserved some appreciation. No one can fill that seat like Gary.

I bet he gets his own card in 200, I'm going to watch for that one.
    I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67
      I bet he gets his own card in 200, I'm going to watch for that one.
      That would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry the Hippo Gutterman
        Hello Gary Jones, what a short and proper name! not short enough, for single card acclaim! They've brought in new actors, but Gary's still the same! When he see's the beginning credits he thinks they're very lame! He's shared a card with guest stars, extra's and the rest! But to those of us who know Gary we know he is the best! He started as Technician, and made his way to Sergeant, now he is called Walter! A name we all find ardent. We've seen him in Atlantis, and many other show, Sliders and the rest they all have had to go, but Gary has to perservere and share that little card. But he now has his quick pass key so things now aren't so hard! Oh gary your commentary is sometimes the best. But Peter Deluise and those damn Doe Eyes seem to ruin the rest.

P.S.

Nerdiest thing I done but when Vala got her card I figured Gary deserved some appreciation. No one can fill that seat like Gary.
        Gary is awesome!!! I love most o his commentaries too. nicely done, he does deseve something for being oh so reliable

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

I've only got two pics of him, but he's the man!

Gotta love him. Lock those chevrons.
          sigpic

Comment

You gotta love him.... If it wasn't it for him... many SG teams would have ended up has splatter on the Iris.....

Hallowed is the Chevon Guy
            There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Working...
            X