Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti- Everyone Except the Original SG-1 Team thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Anti- Everyone Except the Original SG-1 Team thread.

I hate everybody on the show. They shouldn't have even made Stargate: Atlantis unless it was with SG-1. Maybe O'Neill, Sam, Teal'c and Daniel could have been on both shows at the same time. It doesn't matter if it didn't make sense. Also, instead of changing O'Neill for Mitchell, they should have hired a double for RDA who could take over for O'Neill. Maybe RDA could have recorded his voice for every episode for his double.

Also, I think the show should never have evolved, and SG-1 should just explore planets through the Stargates for every episode, every season, for both shows. And the Goa'uld should be still running around. Who needs Ori, Wraith, Replicators, etc. All we need are the Goa'uld.

I think then everyone would be happy with the show... who needs anyone else, we have SG-1!

This sarcastic message has been brought to by me.

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
    You had me going there for a minute... funny. But, the people who need to "get" this, probably won't.

Comment

I hate everybody on the show. They shouldn't have even made Stargate: Atlantis unless it was with SG-1. Maybe O'Neill, Sam, Teal'c and Daniel could have been on both shows at the same time. It doesn't matter if it didn't make sense. Also, instead of changing O'Neill for Mitchell, they should have hired a double for RDA who could take over for O'Neill. Maybe RDA could have recorded his voice for every episode for his double.

Also, I think the show should never have evolved, and SG-1 should just explore planets through the Stargates for every episode, every season, for both shows. And the Goa'uld should be still running around. Who needs Ori, Wraith, Replicators, etc. All we need are the Goa'uld.

I think then everyone would be happy with the show... who needs anyone else, we have SG-1!

I like your sense of humour.
      sigpic

Comment

LOL! Nice to see someone with a sense of humour!
        sigpic

Comment

Im in total agreement. Down with everyone but the originals.
          Last edited by Ice Wolf; 22 July 2006, 02:42 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

lol. .. I gave you a green for this one. =P Fianlly...someones making sense LOl

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

When you started talking about body-doubles and voice-overs I was starting to get worried.
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
              X