This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDA's Second Appearance (Spoilers)

The only other appearance of Jack that isn't mentioned is his second appearance on SG-1. I have a few speculations on that:

In this pic above, it seems that Jack will get to travel through the gate again. I've heard from others on the forum that Jack is there to find Daniel after his little stunt.

Spoiler:
    In the ep called the Shroud, Daniel is found to be a Prior.

I'm 100% sure that Jack will be going through the gate along with "new" SG-1 because in the Season Ten Promo Trailer, there was a scene where the group in black-gear is heading up the ramp and Jack is putting on a hat. Beside him was Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c, while behind him I can spot Mitchell and Vala with a little glimpse of Landry's white/blue military clothing. This pic above also showed Walter in gear.

Does anyone else know more about RDA's other ep?

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

I know nothing, currently.

Comment

that image is from "200"

Spoiler:
      Cos Walter's in full SG-Gear in the background, and Gary Jones mentioned that's something he'd be doing in "200"
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by The Shadow
        The only other appearance of Jack that isn't mentioned is his second appearance on SG-1. I have a few speculations on that:

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/galler...n10&sid=pic_17

In this pic above, it seems that Jack will get to travel through the gate again. I've heard from others on the forum that Jack is there to find Daniel after his little stunt.

Spoiler:
        In the ep called the Shroud, Daniel is found to be a Prior.

I'm 100% sure that Jack will be going through the gate along with "new" SG-1 because in the Season Ten Promo Trailer, there was a scene where the group in black-gear is heading up the ramp and Jack is putting on a hat. Beside him was Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c, while behind him I can spot Mitchell and Vala with a little glimpse of Landry's white/blue military clothing. This pic above also showed Walter in gear.

Does anyone else know more about RDA's other ep?
        Spoiler:
        I'm guessing that the scene you saw was all in one of the SG-1 members heads because in the episode entitled '200' it says that..."Martin Lloyd returns to the S.G.C. looking for assistance from SG-1 with his feature film script. The team is reluctant, especially Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell (Ben Browder), who is excited about his next off-world mission which marks the 200th trip through the event horizon. However, when technical glitches prevent the team from gating off-world, they are stuck in the boardroom under the orders of General Landry (Beau Bridges), because the Pentagon believes a successful science fiction film about intergalatic wormhole travel will serve as a good cover story to keep the Stargate Program a secret."

Comment

For now, TPTB are keeping RDA's other appearance on SG-1 a secret. Frankly, best use of O'Neill's character would be to have him appear when, or after,
          Spoiler:
          Daniel is found as a Prior. Maybe to try and help turn him back.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            For now, TPTB are keeping RDA's other appearance on SG-1 a secret. Frankly, best use of O'Neill's character would be to have him appear when, or after,
            Spoiler:
            Daniel is found as a Prior. Maybe to try and help turn him back.
            my thoughts exactly, it will be sometime in that period
            SAVE SG-1
            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Slightly off topic but is that Walter in a helmet?!
              I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67
                Slightly off topic but is that Walter in a helmet?!
                Yep! Pretty sure it's from the "200th" episode.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                  my thoughts exactly, it will be sometime in that period
                  If it's not, I'll actually be a little disappointed. You know O'Neill would want to be there at that time for his long-time friend.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    If it's not, I'll actually be a little disappointed. You know O'Neill would want to be there at that time for his long-time friend.
                    If you watched these short video interviews at http://www.scifi.com/stargate/video/behindthescenes/ - Claudia has mentioned working with RDA much more in another episode than in 200th. It's gonna be great to see Vala and Jack interaction
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

O'Niell Ascends.. into an Orii.. lol Nah lol...

that be sweet. I thought he was only doing like 4 or 5 appeareances total??

anyways After I click on that picture i seen a pciture of an alien... on a table.. maybe this is the R'tu like creature attacking sg1 or maybe this is a furling...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                        If you watched these short video interviews at http://www.scifi.com/stargate/video/behindthescenes/ - Claudia has mentioned working with RDA much more in another episode than in 200th. It's gonna be great to see Vala and Jack interaction
                        Ya beat me to it... came back on the forum just to add this comment! Doh!!

Ace
                        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                          Yeah, that should be great fun to watch.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                          X