Colonel Paul Emerson Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonel Paul Emerson Discussion/Appreciation

Hi guys, I couldn't find a Col. Emerson appreciation thread on the board so I figured there mustn't be one. Does anyone else want to see more of the Colonel and his crew in season 10? I sure do, he seems like a good, solid, likeable character with great leadership skills with a strong head on his shoulders.

He's exactly the kind of character I had come to expect from Stargate pre-season 9 and one of the reasons I became a fan of the show was because they had strong characters like Emerson.

If you agree, please join me in my appreciation of a fine man, leader and comrade.
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

I like the way they give you a character like Emerson, you might not see much of him but they manage to establish him as a good likeably character in the little they have.
    I really like Emerson and look forward to seeing more of him in season 10!
    (I only find him a little attractive , really! Ok, if we see enough of him i may have to get a clone but he's not there yet!)

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
      (I only find him a little attractive , really! Ok, if we see enough of him i may have to get a clone but he's not there yet!)
      Well, I wasn't gonna say anything, I thunk for enough of the cast already, but now you mention it...

Glad to know I have someone else on board!

Comment

I think he's hot
        the actor was in an episode of Charmed played a... sorta bad guy. I thought he was adorkable
        I'm just glad they haven't killed him off... yet.
        Spoiler:
        *throws fit for Chekov*

Comment

Yay! Finally something for Emerson! He's been my fave new character from SG1 since he came aboard season 9.
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I would like to see more of him working with SG1.
            It does nearly kill me having him and Mitchell together, oops for got about Daniel, yep, i'll die, but i'll die happy!

Comment

I'd like to see Emerson and Sam become friends (no ship, Sam's been shipped with enough guest characters already!) I feel that the Sam/Cam friendship is a bit forced and I'd like to see her befriend another military character now that Janet's gone and Jack isn't around. I miss that side of Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                I'd like to see Emerson and Sam become friends (no ship, Sam's been shipped with enough guest characters already!) I feel that the Sam/Cam friendship is a bit forced and I'd like to see her befriend another military character now that Janet's gone and Jack isn't around. I miss that side of Sam.

I agree about the friendship looking a bit forced at times between, it would be nice to see a freindship between SG1 members and other people.
                And if it happened to be Emerson, that would just be icing on the cake!

Comment

Emerson also seems to have quite a dry sense of humour too. For example,
                  Spoiler:
                  In 'Flesh and Blood' when he says to Teal'c "Any chance you could take on a few people?" and then Teal'c disappears from the screen and Emerson turns to his 2IC and says "I'll take that as a no!"

Comment

the humor is always great.

Spoiler:
                    And OMG, I said that exact line before he did, it was hilarious. I was watching the episode with my mom and when he then said that line after I did, she cracked up and said, "That was good." hehe
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                      the humor is always great.

Spoiler:
                      And OMG, I said that exact line before he did, it was hilarious. I was watching the episode with my mom and when he then said that line after I did, she cracked up and said, "That was good." hehe
                      Hee, hee, go Nici! Do we know if he's gonna b in any future episodes? It's a dreadful waste of a great character if he's not!

Comment

Lol he was in JAG playing a character called 'Lt Jack Carter' and he's been in 'ER' too!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                          Do we know if he's gonna b in any future episodes? It's a dreadful waste of a great character if he's not!
                          I saw him in the preview for next week's episode. (and I think IMDB has him listed for a couple more but who knows how accurate that is)
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Lol I loved
                            Spoiler:
                            the looks he kept giving McKay this week! Every time McKay opened his mouth Emerson just looked at him like "Oh here we go again?" or "Where the hell did they get this guy from?!?" Lol!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              LOL Yeah ... the blank stares Emerson gave McKay was very funny. I bet he's glad he doesn't have to deal with him that often.
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Working...
                              X