Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hallowed are the Ori..." said the Prior. (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hallowed are the Ori..." said the Prior. (Spoilers)

So far the writers have done an excellent job (even though I would have prefered SG:A being seperate from SG-1 for at least 3-4 years ie no ZPM to power the Gate or a ship to travel to/from Atlantis) keeping the shows seperate but at the same time part of the same galaxy. The 3rd seasons first episode was great, with their debate about the use of the ZPM and if it should be returned to the Tau'ri homeworld (Earth) to power our limited defenses against the Ori threat.

Well, I think that one episode of Atlantis should deal with a Prior of the Ori appearing in the Pegasus Galaxy. The Atlantis team has to use their ingenuity, as well as create that anti-Prior doohickie to stop and eliminate the Prior so he cannot return to let the Ori know what he has discovered. What could be a very interesting possibility is the Prior being tricked by the Atlantis team into visiting the Wraith to spread "Origin" and the Prior ends up becoming the Wraith's next meal

What do you all think, should a Prior of the Ori find his/her (we haven't seen a her yet!) way to Pegasus?

I'm kind of pessimistic about even the SG1 characters crossing over (at least its in an Sg1 episode ). I read somewhere where we find out the Ori have gone to many other galaxies other than the MW... so it would make sense. However I don't really want to see it happen and I don't think it will, but I would like to see some sort of explanation as to why they wouldn't.

Perhaps they fear the ancient tech? who knows

Comment

I really don't think the prior or the ori have any business in the Pegasis Galaxy and SGA. SGA, like u said, needs to stay seperate from SG1. I kinda liked the idea someone on the board had tho about having a massive 2,3, or maybe 4 hour long episode where they used every last character and resource they had in order to defeat a massive enemy that could destroy all races in the galaxy...

In other words... A MOVIE lol

BUT I think that if u brought the ori into SGA then it would make alotta people be like, "Uhhhh wat did I miss??" It'd be to confusing to have the same enemy for 2 different shows.

Thanks to Captain Jake for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by bentley2003
        BUT I think that if u brought the ori into SGA then it would make alotta people be like, "Uhhhh wat did I miss??" It'd be to confusing to have the same enemy for 2 different shows.
        But the only way it would be confusing is if you only watch Atlantis and skip SG-1, or the other way around lol

And if they do that, they deserve to be confused

Comment

Nah.

If the Atlantis team somehows stops the Ori from invading, then that just tells us that the people back home are complete and utter idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
            But the only way it would be confusing is if you only watch Atlantis and skip SG-1, or the other way around lol

And if they do that, they deserve to be confused
            True dat yo

Thanks to Captain Jake for the sig!

Comment

It would never work, the Ori watch all of their Prior's, they know what they're doing, and what they're not doing. So, he wouldn't have to return to the Ori, they'd already know, they'd then scope out the galaxy, with their ascended beings powers, and bye bye Wraith, Hallowed are the Ori humans.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                It would never work, the Ori watch all of their Prior's, they know what they're doing, and what they're not doing.
                They didn't know what happened to the Prior sent to the Sodan, did they? The later retrobution was because they failed to serve the Ori, not because they successfully killed the Cigarette Smoking Prior.

Comment

"Hallowed are the Ori..." said the Prior.

"Hallowed ain't the Ori!", says me!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                    They didn't know what happened to the Prior sent to the Sodan, did they? The later retrobution was because they failed to serve the Ori, not because they successfully killed the Cigarette Smoking Prior.
                    Of course they knew, and the retribution was due to the fact, that the Sodan betrayed the Ori.

Comment

I don't think a Prior should make it to the Pegasus Galaxy. There's no way they'd stop the Ori from invading then. If the SG-1 team and their allies can't stop the Ori in the MW, the SGA team certainly couldn't either. So, no Priors in Pegasus unless you want them taking over.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Agreed! But, it would be fantastic to see the Ori fire rising from the floor of Atlantis.

Comment

if the ori went to pegasus is would end up something like this..

the prior would go to a human world not a wraith world.
                          the prior would tell people about origin and explain how that will save them. he would then tell them how to build a weapon to combat the wraith in return for worshipping the ori.

it makes no sense to have the prior try to convince the wraith.

Comment

surley if
                            Spoiler:
                            danial becomes a prior than the ori would learn everyting he knows and therefor thay would learn about atlantis, the pegasus galaxy and any gate addresses thay might need

Comment

Uh, hello? This question is about a Prior in Pegasus and deals squarely with the Atlantis team, not SG-1 or the SGC. Just because it has the word "Prior" in the title does not mean it should be moved to SG-1 Season 10!

Comment

Working...
                              X