X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoilers KOROLEV

do we now who transported off of the Korolev
    Last edited by Enterprise J; 20 July 2006, 09:18 AM.
    :bratac: vs

Originally posted by Enterprise J
    do we now how transported off of the Korolev
    Grammar is a bit iffy there. Do you mean:
    Do we Know how THEY transported off the Korolev
    or
    Do we Know WHO transported off the Korolev.

Comment

who?: Daniel
      how?: ringed through a flicker in the Ori ship's shields.

Comment

also 6 people were beamed off but they didn't say who so I'm guessing just random crew members.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
          also 6 people were beamed off but they didn't say who so I'm guessing just random crew members.
          Yes, but where did they beam to?

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
            Yes, but where did they beam to?
            I'll take a guess at the oddy, as the only other surviving ship was the luscian alliance one.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
              I'll take a guess at the oddy, as the only other surviving ship was the luscian alliance one.
              They only got that from the black box though. You would think the Odyssey and her crew would know if they saw russians walking around. They were after all, wearing different uniforms.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

There were six Russians who were beamed onto Odyssey. The black box showed that no other Russians were able to beam off, however, the ring transporter had been activated aswell. They didn't know it was Daniel at the time, but they were hoping it was.

Comment

six russians. that leaves it open for chekov's return
                  A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

You think that his death would of been mentioned by now.
                    so that leaves hope for all of us...for the greatest Russian on stargate.
                    He was the only real ally that the SGC had in the IOA. Woosly is kind of getting a little more simpathitic. But he is the US rep. Thats no good.
                    [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                    HARRIMAN
                    I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                    [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                    HARRIMAN
                    So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                      six russians. that leaves it open for chekov's return
                      Open, yes. But probable, I kind of doubt it. I think he went down with his ship.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm thinking that, too.

Comment

I'm really hoping Chekov survived...I love that guy! But they probably would have mentioned it.

Comment

They only realized six people survived the destruction + daniel after they recovered the black box. This would mean that they didn't beam onto the Odyssey b/c Emerson would have known about it, and we probably would have seen a russian walking around or in the infirmary.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

The colonel of the Oddyssey is telling Mitchell, as they walk down the hall ,that 6 members of the Korolev managed to beam aboard just before the Korolev exploded. This was before finding out about Daniel, but he obviously knew they were on board, although you would think if Chekov was one of them, that would have been mentioned.

By the way, the actor who portrayed Chekov was on the premiere of "Eureka", don't know if he's a regular or not.
                              EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Working...
                              X