This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crying at Superman? < Spoilers if you havnt seen it...obviously

I was just wondering - did anyone else get chokeful or cry (like me) at the end of Superman? like when he falls and everyone is looking?

And lil ole Jason giving him the kiss on the 4head and all..poor Martha having to stand and wait outside while her 'son' is critical inside and she cant do a thing about it?

Just wondering

Blitz x
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

I felt NOTHING AT ALL the entire movie. This is the first movie ever I haven't had a single emotion while watching. Not good, bad, bored, horny or anything.

Comment

NEver felt horny at a film.....no idea why bcause there are some REALLY hot actors...ANYWAY

I gotta admit, i felt bored throughout, liked how it wasnt JUST superman but Louis and Jason <damn richard>, was abit drawn out, but still cried.
      Blitz

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Pirates of the Carabbean > Superman

Comment

I really enjoyed Superman Returns. But was I close to tears - no.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
            I felt NOTHING AT ALL the entire movie. This is the first movie ever I haven't had a single emotion while watching. Not good, bad, bored, horny or anything.
            You know, that sums up how I feel about it. I didn't love it but I didn't think it was as bad as some people have made it out to be. It was simply there, nice to look at but doesn't appeal to anything deeper.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

ok - guess im just really emotional, I cant imagine being in that kinda situation that Martha was in

Pirates rocked compared to this, altho that wasnt the Q... he he
              Blitz

Comment

I thought the movie was decent. But I have to say that Lex Luthor's evil plan has to be the downright dumbest I have ever seen. It made no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by kt22
                  I thought the movie was decent. But I have to say that Lex Luthor's evil plan has to be the downright dumbest I have ever seen. It made no sense.
                  It really didn't.
                  Spoiler:
                  so he has an island big fricking deal...now what? What was he going to do with it? Just sit there and play cards?

It was well presented and nice to look at but it was missing a worthy plot, so all those heart-felt moments lacked impact.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                    It really didn't.
                    Spoiler:
                    so he has an island big fricking deal...now what? What was he going to do with it? Just sit there and play cards?

It was well presented and nice to look at but it was missing a worthy plot, so all those heart-felt moments lacked impact.
                    Actually, that part wasn't stupid. The island was just the first part... if it was anything like the Kryptonian technology we saw at the Fortress of Solitute, it could have (possibly) created its own crystal command center, and also he was planning to do several things:

1) Destroy America and make money from people who wanted to live on his new "kryptonian" world

2) He was going to use the crystals to create Kryptionan weapons of mass destruction, since everything Kyrptonian was crystal based, even the creation of vehicles/weapons/etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X