This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Col William Ronson

For old times sake, I am watching season 6 Memento. I must say that Col William Ronson just appears to be a bad ass. I say he should replace Col Emerson of the Oddyssey.

why, i like emerson. he has a defined character.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by npattis
      For old times sake, I am watching season 6 Memento. I must say that Col William Ronson just appears to be a bad ass. I say he should replace Col Emerson of the Oddyssey.
      Are you kidding?!? First off there are like 3 other threads exactly like this one out there... Second of all, he was by FAR the WORST commander of any battlecruiser that Stargate has ever seen...

Ace
      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Well, I am currently a bit woosy do to the alcohol, so I may disagree with myself in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
          why, i like emerson. he has a defined character.

I agree Emerson does have a defined character. But I don't know, he doesn't appear to have the attitude needed.

Comment

i say give him our next new ship

Comment

I dont know. I liked Caldwell and Ronson better because they could actually get things done on their own. It seems that Pendergast or Emerson cannot get anything without asking help with SG-1.

Comment

i say give him our next new ship
                Unfornately we probably won't see that until the end of season 10 or season 11(hopefully)!

Comment

didnt the season 10 spoiler say something about our increasing fleet i like that thought.

Comment

didnt the season 10 spoiler say something about our increasing fleet i like that thought.

Hmm could you link this to me? It said it takes about one a year to be made and the Korolev was rushed into service.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I liked Ronson. But I don't think he should replace Emerson. We've just recently been introduced to his character, and so far, IMO, he's doing a fine job.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                        Are you kidding?!? First off there are like 3 other threads exactly like this one out there... Second of all, he was by FAR the WORST commander of any battlecruiser that Stargate has ever seen...

Ace
                        Only as bad as the writers make him.

Comment

Originally posted by npattis
                          Hmm could you link this to me? It said it takes about one a year to be made and the Korolev was rushed into service.
                          i'm not sure where i read it but i think it was all around, (unless im thinking way back to the other seasons)

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                            Only as bad as the writers make him.
                            well... Yeah But I don't think there is much help in redeeming him, besides knowing the Air Force he was probably promoted to General for getting his ship lost and then having it nearly destroyed...

Something just put me off about this guy... Pendergast & Caldwell were/are the best commanders Stargate has seen thus far.

Ace
                            "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Spoiler:
                              For those of you who do not like Colonel Emerson your in luck! According to spoilers in the episode entitled "Company of Thieves" Colonel Emerson gets shot in the chest and then shot a couple of more times to ensure that he is dead so it doesn't sound like he's coming back after that. I wonder who the new commander of the Odyssey will be?

Comment

Working...
                              X