This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Morpheus thing

while watching the preveiw for Morpheus, i noticed something. I saw a farmiliar actor.

Do you remember Malikai (Robin Mossley) from "Window of Oppertunity"?

I noticed him in the preveiw, so i looked up the episode on IMDB. Sure enough, he is in morpheus, although he plays a different character. I just thought it was interesting.

To prove it,
    http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0609157/

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Yup, knew he looked familar but it was my daughter who ID'd him for me. She was hoping he played the same character from WoO but I pointed out he was in uniform. It's certainly not the first time we've seen actors play more than one role, but I do wish they would do something to disguise it even a little when they know an actor has played a pivotal role in a previous episode... Would it hurt to change his hair?

Comment

Yeah the other one that was really badly done was Narim-Weir's husband, I mean COME ON, the actor pool can't be that shallow.

Comment

This one I can *almost* excuse - Atlantis is a different show... Almost. They could have at least given him glasses or a mustache. Personally, I think the worst is the actor who played young Gen. Hammond in 1969 and then an officer on the base in... I think it was Lockdown? It was a small part but (((cringe)))... Way too recognizable.

Comment

found out a few days ago that the one-eyed prior is commander hale from shadow play and homecoming

Comment

Wow, really? Well, at least the Prior outfit makes him look really different. I don't mind it when actors play different roles in the same show, (actually I think it's a good way of telling that actor he did a good job!) I just would like it if at least some token effort is made to disguise the fact.

Comment

they do this alot not big news
              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

The Narim-Simon (Garwin Sanford), Zaren-Norina (Brandy Ledford), Pallen-Halling (Christopher Heyerdahl), and Elliot-Keras (Courtney J. Stevens) all were a bit obvious in their own right. There's also the Sanir-Mary (Laura Mennell) one.

There's a number of others as well, but none as nearly as obvious as the ones listed.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                  they do this alot not big news
                  Exactly! Besides, this actor hasn't been seen on SG-1 since Season 4 anyways. That's quite a span of time.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                  X